Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (88908 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by rossete2020(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
what a strange news!!! Wonder shall neva seize
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Khayil(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg wey the pictures? in this present age where camera phones exist 1 persin no jst snap A̶̲̥̅♏. Until I see some mehn this is shhit is BULL
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by frainc(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
I was at ibadan for gud 3 days, infact i left ibadan yesterday( 22:07:2013) and d area i went to is very close to dat area mention yet i didn't hear anyth related to dis news, pls NL is not meant for fake and cheap news from one dull site
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Tintinnoty(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
This one na xriox gobe oThis one na xriox gobe oThis one na xriox gobe o
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by dafetivity(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Can really tell if this is true. Sometime ago in warri, there was. this rumour about a runs girl who turned to fish in an hotel only for we to latter found out that its just a mere cooked up story. My first time to comment, I have been a active follower or nairaland but had never commented until now

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Napoleonumolo: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
wetin man no go hear & see 4 dis country.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by propzncribz: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nairaland abeg u o, if u are out of stories, just tell us jokes.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by redfred(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
we all know that its fish that is inside TITUS.... can we have the next topic pls stop wasting my MB!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Djtm(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
I came here just because of a pic!!!!!!!!! ;(
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by nenergy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
alpha conde: This story is fake, someone was bold enough to video that maze fight in rivers state and no one could even snap this harmless fish, ibadan pple must try to get good fones.smh.
good point!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
And they couldn't even take a single photograph of the stragne fish. It seems the humans that saw the fish are even stranger than the said fish.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by dhardline(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
TTIUWP
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by OmoOshodi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oya see evidence

9 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by YoshiMaster: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Omo_Oshodi: Oya see evidence

This guy men, u just killed me.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Human being eat fish??...Or what is the thread all about?? sad
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by EdwardAkande(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Khayil: Abeg wey the pictures? in this present age where camera phones exist 1 persin no jst snap A̶̲̥̅♏. Until I see some mehn this is shhit is BULL
rossete2020: what a strange news!!! Wonder shall neva seize
Guy, even with DIGITAL PICTURES i will still not believe dis crap!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by ZN2: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
This dumb story with no pictures really made the frontpage?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Deco007: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Anything can hapun o am not suprise who knws what make up this fishes we eat like everyday God abeg help oo.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Gonzaga1010(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
ok na
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
End of month things grin

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Idnatural: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
D story sef very dry no single pix 2 back it up,pls make u na park well.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by tomzman: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Are Ibadan people that poor? So nobody in the crowd owns a camera phone to take at least a picture of the strange fish. I'm gonna remain a doubting Thomas on this one.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by EdwardAkande(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Deco007: Anything can hapun o am not suprise who knws what make up this fishes we eat like everyday God abeg help oo.
Be specific: just say d 1 u eat and not d ones we eat, cos am positive d 1 I eat is very normal

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Carter111: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eja nla
horlajide: This story is a small one!

i always find a black mamba in my pants every dawn yet i don't announce it angry
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by tellwisdom: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Find Out!:
The truth is there are many mysteries in this life which will defy common sense, scientific and even religious explanations. BUT that doesn't mean they don't exist.

The world is not as simple as some people make it out to be. The very co-existence of soo many humans, beasts, e.t.c. belonging to different races and species on the surface of this earth is enough evidence of its complexity. & for those who believe in God, He has said repeatedly in the scriptures that we know nothing compared to His knowledge coz He it is who created the earth. Our knowledge is limited, so its absolutely pointless trying to use our intelligence to try to decipher certain things and on making no progress, decide to dismiss them as unreal or false or not plausible.

I wouldn't dismiss this story as false.

Another jab on Patience abi??...If she catch u?? Please dont lie; are you related to Wole soyinka?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rubbish that family looking publicity.fish my arse!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bumtos(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
No pix to prove it, that is to say, O ti gan pa.....
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lawd have mercy! abeg, the half fish, na which kind fish e be like? se na panla, kote, shark abi wetin? Abeg, my cat dey ask me too many questions for here o! mr op answer quick abeg.

And the human parts? e get hands or legs?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Even if there's a pic,ppl would still say it's photoshop.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
'Ibadan' This people sef. So they have moved from impregnating goats to impregnating fish?

Wonders shall never end. Where's Ileke-idi and Eko _ile when you need them for explanations.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Siga: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
...These people don start with dem lie lie again.... no be like this dem lie say one snake dey Abeokuta by Enugada wey get Jerry curls for head...lol... this was back in the 80s or early 90s...
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by dotcomnamename: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2013

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.