Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (89009 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by gistsky: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2013
Yeye story, na 2day?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by normalcent(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2013
Spirit never die, shocked
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by omodapson(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2013
Lol @ all the responses. My gatekeeper came in this morning to tell me all about the mermaid thing, I just flowed along. He said he saw it with his korokoro eyes and that folks also attempted to take its pix with their mobile phone cameras but they couldn't get a clear shot. But his version of the story was different from the one I read here sha. And he narrated the whole thing with enough dramatization. grin grin grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by eightsin(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2013
I've got just a word to say===== LIAR!!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Imyourex(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Frabidel: I swear d fish is here.check it out WELCOME TO FRABIDEL'S BLOG: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan http://frabidel..com/2013/07/fish-with-human-parts-seen-in-ibadan.html?spref=tw

You no gbadun o! See how you korobi Idea con use me generate traffic for ya blog
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Ibadan always n the news cheesy
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Funkeogunjobi(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Na mami water pikin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nicesoul(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2013
This story is true. I heard it on newspaper headline this morning and its on National mirror. I am sure the true picture of the fish will be on paper.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by merzybenedict(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013
kennyonthrone: Mtchew nd I even clicked on d link hopin 2 c pictures....nonsense ihe a unu na ako wu BULLSHIT
...A man tried 2 capture d pix bt his fone gat xploded.....*suprized*
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Johnsonpac(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2013
I hav Å̶̷̩̥͡ glimpse 4to of D̶̲̥̅̊ fish hia

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by merzybenedict(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2013
eightsin: I've got just a word to say===== LIAR!!
....shey na high Q or low Q dey wori u...i fink na lowQ...evryfin is a lie...in fct,JESUS wey dey cum bak self..na lie dem dey lie 2 u abi....smh!!!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by dodorima(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2013
See d picture below

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by plainmirror(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2013
ZUBY77: Did it come with Koran or Bible?

Which gullible group is going to claim the miracle?

The European group or the Arabic group?

Maybe †нэ with Koran on †нэ left hand and bible on †нэ right. grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by leonard509(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2013
a true sign of endtime grin grin . . .no picture was taken. . .the absence of pix in diz wndaful news wl leave jst one tought in ma head. . .diz story myt be cooked
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Adedoks(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Suprisingly i just saw d same story nw on AIT,its even on vanguard n d compass,wit pics,nawa o
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Im your ex:

You no gbadun o! See how you korobi Idea con use me generate traffic for ya blog
photo don shop oh! grin grin grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by funshint(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2013
This is the pix; but it looks like a lobster. Really ignorance is a disease! www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en#gkHeader
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jude33084(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2013
tomzman: Are Ibadan people that poor? So nobody in the crowd owns a camera phone to take at least a picture of the strange fish. I'm gonna remain a doubting Thomas on this one.

Wetin them wan use am do grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Imyourex(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2013
leonard509: a true sign of endtime grin grin . . .no picture was taken. . .the absence of pix in diz wndaful news wl leave jst one tought in ma head. . .diz story myt be cooked
grin

Why them con cook the story and leave the fish?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Yemike(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2013
this is true i'm even at the place yesterday

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Davedavy: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2013
The PPRO said there was no issue in the mermaid story as she spoke directly with Ramota, who told her that she did not see any mermaid, but that it was people who changed her story.

The PPRO said there were many creatures in the ocean, adding that what the fish seller saw could have been one of them but certainly not a mermaid.

Meanwhile, it was overheard that the mermaid had been taken to the house of the Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Alhaji AbdulAzeez Arisekola-Alao, in Ibadan.

All efforts to get Aare Arisekola-Alao on phone failed, as he did not pick his call but one of his aides, who did not want his name in print, confirmed that it was a big crayfish that was brought to Aare Arisekola’s gate and not a mermaid.

He said the people who came around were turned back, adding that Arisekola-Alao did not see the crayfish.

A traditionalist, Dr Olowoglass by name, said he was born into traditional worship over 60 years ago and had never heard that a mermaid visited someone in the manner being broadcast around.

He said the president of traditionalists told him that he had seen the purported mermaid and could not say whether it was a mermaid or not.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/17411-commotion-over-‘mermaid’-in-ibadan
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by frizzy092(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2013
[color=][/color] undecided
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
cool
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jude33084(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2013
That lady should be arrested and detained for raising false alarm! angry
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by funshint(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Yemike: this is true i'm even at the place yesterday
Pls stop making noise allover the place; make head rest. What U̶̲̥̅̊ have there is a lobster. Google it *Shakes head for Nigerian Education #DeepIgnorance
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by naptu2: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2013
naptu2: 1) It's quite possible (depends on interpretation).

2) The police might have had good reason to take her into custody.

funshint: This is the pix; but it looks like a lobster. Really ignorance is a disease! www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en#gkHeader

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1215363_Iyemoja_jpg2a011af1511569c3c16ef98b553278a2[/img]

A boy with 8 limbs was born in India a few years ago. Some indians believed that he was the god Vishnu, while others believed that he was an octopus man. The truth is that he is a siamese twin and the extra 4 limbs belonged to his dead twin.

Last week we heard the story of a boy in India who has a tail. The truth is that there's a defect in his spine.

So the girl in Ibadan saw something, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a mermaid or merman. It depends on interpretation.

The police might have taken the girl into custody to protect her. The police also has a duty to investigate the incident because criminals sometimes create hoaxes to attract a crowd and then deploy pickpockets to rob spectators of their possessions.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by adamooye5(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Juell(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2013

Na lobster people dey call mermaid Oooooooo.....kai naija *smh*
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by meshmann: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
How come no pix
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Yemike(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
jude33084: That lady should be arrested and detained for raising false alarm! angry
the woman is lying i saw the thing the upper part of it's body is like that of a girl and from the waist it's fishlike it has a golden face and even bob marley hairstyle, the only problem is that the picture is not clear.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Horus(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bakry86: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Bonapart: Muslims again with strange n unusual tins
how does this related to religion??
think right na..
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Yemike(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2013
jude33084: That lady should be arrested and detained for raising false alarm! angry
The lady is not raising false alarm i can say she's afraid because there are many rumour that her mate will come for revenge on her. the story is true because i'm there. if u want to confirm simply come to gege area and ask anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.