Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Should I Tell Him Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him Or Not (2242 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him Or Not by switnjl: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
My fiance got sick and i had to prepare soup for him. after preparing the soup i realised that the fish i used had maggots in it. i saw the maggots and i should have told him but i didn't. he didn't see the maggots until after he had finished eating. his elder sister also ate some of the soup but i don't know whether she saw it or not. now, he knows i knew there was maggots in the soup i served him but he hasn't said anything to me. i want to tell him but i don't know how to, and i feel that if i don't tell him he will not trust me anymore. i need advice pls
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by 190theclown: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin

rotfl grin grin grin

nigerian beeches these days wanna kill their men grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
damn!!! you gave you bf food full of maggots...you deserve to be dumped!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by obo389(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: damn!!! you gave you bf food full of maggots...you deserve to be dumped!
angry angry angry
seriously,stupwd gurl.bf killer angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
He was sick and you served him with meat and maggot to aid him get well, right? Damn!
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Aafulenu(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Cant u guys see it was a mistake? Who is above mistake?

Hw many of u have started eating udara or garden egg only to discover maggots inside?

Besides she is obviously sorry
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aafulenu: Cant u guys see it was a mistake? Who is above mistake?

Hw many of u have started eating udara or garden egg only to discover maggots inside?

a mistake? Did she not wash the fish? How come she did not find out? Yet she refused to speak up when she discovered? This is gross!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Beync(f): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
maggot soup hmmm

Pray and tell him
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Maggot contains 85% crude protein. So relax lady you've added to his protein requirement

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

another maggot food server in the house

honey where are the others so we can begin identifying you ladies grin
lol grin
190-the-clown:

another maggot food server in the house

honey where are the others so we can begin identifying you ladies grin
lol
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Enegod(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
obo389:
angry angry angry
seriously,stupwd gurl.bf killer angry
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Coefficient(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Maggot contains 85% crude protein. So relax lady you've added to his protein requirement

I was going to say the same thing.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by drnairalov: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
u aint nice bae... eew
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Maggot contains 85% crude protein. So relax lady you've added to his protein requirement
lmao!datz exactly wat i wanted 2 say.maggots are protein supplement,xo jst chill n tell im u jst wana 2 make im get bera
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Ab025(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
U guys shud better stop that story of sayin that maggot contains 85% protein so there is no problem in eatin them, if that is true, why dnt u go to d market and buy maggots to cook since it is pure protein instead of beans....? Wtf!!

@op.....just try and summon d courage and go and tell ur guy quick-quick if not, he will start thinkin negative abt u and ur cookin from 2day as well as trust issues, the earlier the better....there is notin to be scared of, u can break-down, cry, weep, sober up etc bt pls, just make him to understand how sorry u were.....cos if u dnt and u wait for him to be d first to talk to u abt the matter, then....u are OYO
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by owolabifunke14(f): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Heheh babe how come u did not notice it while washing d fish? Its ur fault if ur man walks away for his own safety ni
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
As far as the maggots killing him or something you are ok especially since they were boiled, ppl all over eat them as a protien source. Now u may run into probs with bf since he knows that u knew about it. I would tell him because otherwise u look like u were up to mischief if u don't. You can't get past the fact that its was done so now it's all about damage control. I would be upset if it was served by my bf to me but explain your truthful reason as for not telling him, the truth will be better than looking like you are hiding a deceit. Then pray pray pray and leave it to God to let your bf know your heart. It is all up to your bf now and if he can get past it make it clear to him that u will never compromise his health or trust ever again. As humans we can make choices that don't make sense... maybe you were too embarrassed that what you had to cook was spoiled but in hindsight you realize that you know that you shouldn't let embarrassment come between you and the ones you love? I would just explain and beg forgiveness. Wish you luck with your situation.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by mrdrizzy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hahaha lwkmd maggot like seriously??.u saw it and didnt say anything,na so u poor reach?? cheesycheesy.nd guy even saw it after eating it,and e nvr para yet?(abi i didnt read it well),my sister the 1st thing u have go to church and do thanksgiving dat u have a silent patient guy oh..cus if na me world war 4 don start be dat
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by UyiIredia(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2013
The OP get mind to tell us. Bad move but then I do $hit now and then.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by tellwsdom: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2013
Osalobuaaa embarassed embarassed...Ewwwoooo embarassed embarassed Maggot inside soup??...You no get money for meat??
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by obowunmi(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2013
this is wicked.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2013
If you find it disturbing, let it out and feel better, otherwise keep it to yourself.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Temismith(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2013
Call empty hen customer care and report urself!
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Temismith(f): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Go to d nearest police station and put down ur statement
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Djtm(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Omg!! Are you sure this story is real?
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Lovebond34(m): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Aafulenu: Cant u guys see it was a mistake? Who is above mistake?

which dirty mistake...wen she said she saw d maggot in d soup buh didnt tel hr b.f. Now tl me hw z dat a mistake...if nt wickednes...awww jst cnt imagine eatin such
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Tell him it was intentional for more protein cool
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Dovahkiin(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2013
wait so u saw the maggots and still served him the maggots when he was sick

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
idnoble135:
a mistake? Did she not wash the fish? How come she did not find out? Yet she refused to speak up when she discovered? This is gross!
Agreed! If you prepare meat/fish, you usually find out these things BEFORE it even reaches the water for washing.

OP, overhaul your kitchen practices and don't tell him if you want to keep him abeg grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened / My Lesbian Secret / Why Do Men Love Sex More Than Romance And Women Love Romance More Than Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.