Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit (3970 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / She Can’t Cook, Bad Home Manager, Lives On Pills To Be Childfree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by cescky(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2008
guy u have a good thing and ur bent on throwing it away shocked,

i dont think ur girl has a prob angry,na u get problem, if u nofit hold body whats the difference between you and a goat,(no insult intended) i guess we are human beings cos we can control are urges undecided

if u ask me the girl is doing too much for u and ur not doing enuff for her,u dont derserve such a good girl obviously sad
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by LadyT(f): 9:20pm On May 26, 2008
ROTFLAMO@ Him being tired of sucking breast and fingering!

Jeez Im shocked she let you get that far  angry

You need to see if from her side.  Your ALREADY thinking about calling it quits because she wont allow you some rumpy pumpy action.  Imagine what you will do when you do get it?

Cant you see shes afraid of allowing you to have her body then you dumping her!  If I was her I wouldnt have sex with you either.  Its quite clear Sex is a major factor to you and you dont really love her.  I mean how could you "ignore" her for one month all because she wouldnt allow your John Thomas entry?

Come on.  You got to do better man!

angry angry angry

If you dont love her please just let her go.  We dont need another emotionally bleeped up female AKA hotfunmi thanks!
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by hotchic1(f): 10:30pm On May 26, 2008
From the post,i will think the gurl in question luvs you but she's moraly upright,she's not ready to take the relatonship to that level.
I understand the way you fel as a guy but if you truly luv her as you have claimed,i think you should give her some time.Dating a guy for 4moths is not enought to open your legs for him.She is just trying to guide towards her emotion.
I have been a similar situation before while am all ovr the guy and i still don't feel save opening my legs to him because guyz are not to be trusted.Have been in the relationship for 3years now and am kinda lucky because the guy has accepted me for whom i am and have seen reasons with him.It doesn't make me think of him as a dumb guy though.

If you think its worth stayig in the relationship without sx,its cool,wait,bu if you really think you can't cope,you don't have to force her to do whats against her will,just leave her and find another gurl thats willing to give it to you.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by onyekang1(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

You guys are funny oh, sad

If a girl has sex with u, she's cheap and u wont ,marry her because she's not a virgin

if she doesnt hav sex with u, she doesnt love u

can all men please decide on a universally acceptable standard and make life easy for the female population? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I concur
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2008
ima1:

abeg, i take God beg you eh leave the girl alone and wait until she is ready, a woman doez not have to prove to a man she loves him with sex. men are devils, so you broke up with her because of sex, shame on you, you never really loved her in the first place. we all know you just want to hit it and run, and just barely 4 months you are demanding sex, shame on you. how would you feel if someone did that to uour daughter. please leave the poor girl alone and find you sex somewhere else, stop pestering this girls life. everything is not about sex if you would use your stupid brain to think and not you F-ing privates.

what have you given to her that you want sex, have you showed any commitment, if you get her pregnant now you would deny it is yours and then when you are ready for marriage you would be looking for a virgin, but you would not remember what you did. some of you naija guys are idiots, what do you think women are punching sex bags.

The above means what? shocked More subtle still are the people who hide their feelings of worthlessness in the delusions of Internet power afforded by alcohol and drugs. I said please no bashing but you can't listen. You have not done well.

@all,

The problem is that the girl in question don't like seeing me with any other girl and I have been avoiding other girls just to please her. Though, as some said here, she is still afraid if I will dump her and someone close to her told me this. However, I have no intention to dump her because I so much love her. If she will not get angry when I meet other girls, then I have nothing to complain.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by zigam(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2008
seeu:

The above means what? shocked More subtle still are the people who hide their feelings of worthlessness in the delusions of Internet power afforded by alcohol and drugs. I said please no bashing but you can't listen. You have not done well.

@all,

The problem is that the girl in question don't like seeing me with any other girl and I have been avoiding other girls just to please her. Though, as some said here, she is still afraid if I will dump her and someone close to her told me this. However, I have no intention to dump her because I so much love her. If she will not get angry when I meet other girls, then I have nothing to complain.

The same point we are making. Your actions
might be the reason of her fear. Hit and run
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by MVuchy(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2008
@ poster

sex is good, but have you proven yourself 2 her? no. man take out time and get her to trust you,
because she don't trust you(and she is right not to).the problem here is that the love is one sided( she loves you much more).
my advice is this, forget about sex for now and try to win her trust first. look at it this way you did'nt woo her in the first place.
. think about it.and you will understand her.
good luck.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by PastorPLC: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
Yea, the love is there but the trust is not built yet. That is the problem.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by sistawoman: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster

can we get an update? Did you have sex with her, did she submit? Are you still with her?
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
sistawoman:

@poster

can we get an update? Did you have sex with her, did she submit? Are you still with her?

The beautiful and lovely babe finally submitted and I'm still with her and no intention to leave her anyway. As some said earlier the girl was not sure if I would continue with her. She explained to me that she didn’t want someone who would use and dump her. This was her fear.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by sistawoman: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
Thanks for the update, i hope you dont break this womans heart.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by PastorPLC: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
seeu:

The beautiful and lovely babe finally submitted and I'm still with her and no intention to leave her anyway. As some said earlier the girl was not sure if I would continue with her. She explained to me that she didn’t want someone who would use and dump her. This was her fear.

Oh congrats, u have succeeded. After her, do well and proceed to other girls and don't
waste your time on a particular girl unless she is the person u want 2 marry.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by squirrel20(f): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2008
Na wah oh.
I guess u are now satisfied.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Eclairs: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
[b]@I met this beautiful girl and I didn’t toast her but we started dating i.e. after several meetings and interactions. I knew some other guys toasted her before we met but she rejected them. I love her and the way I see it she love me too. Unfortunately, it’s now 4 months she has refused to allow me make love with her and I’m still wondering if she really loves me. Though, her behaviour proves her love for me. She has never demanded any money from me since then and I have not given her anything and sometimes she rejects drinks from me but will like to buy for me. I warned her seriously against rejecting my drinks while at the same time offering to buy same drinks for me. Now she accepts drinks from me. However, she only allows me to romance and finger her but often shout at me to stop once she is wet. I have been asking her why telling me to stop fingering her, but the response has been “I don’t want you to weaken me.”

Angered by this, I stopped seeing and calling her for a month but she kept on disturbing and calling me. I heard she even fell sick upon thinking of me. Now, I’m back but she still continues with her shakara - nothing for me still. I’m tired of sucking breast and fingering. I really want to have the real thing. She told me that I must have it but the problem is when? I love her but I may find it difficult to be in relationship without sex.

Please, I need your advice – no bashers no matter how this may sound. What do you think might be her problem?
[/b]
Thank God for your life. At least she's finally submitted. I hope you don't come here telling us how you've lost interest in her. Guys like you make me sick. I'm a guy by the way in case u want to know.

Now prove to yourself you really loved her and not just wanted to bed her by staying with her for anova one yr without "luking outside".
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by tope2000(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Eclairs
Well said jare
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Eclairs: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2008
tope2000:

@Eclairs
Well said jare

Thank u my sister. I find it hard to process these sort of things.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Megafunky7(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy SOME DEY LAUGH, SOME DEY CRY, SOME DEY SELL DIA PRODUCT , SOME STILL DEY LOOK 4 CUSTOMERS. SEE MY OWN GIRL COME FROM AKWA IBOM, SHE NO DEY TIRE FOR FUCKING BUSINESS, HENCE I DEY GIVE HER 3hrs RIDE WITH MY LONG NEW CHASES UNDER MY LEG, INFACT NA ME DEY RUN. BELIEVE ME I DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF SUGAR THAT WAS DEPOSITED UNDER HER LEG. I USE TO HEAR AM SAY PERSON FIT F**K FOR A LONG PERIOD, SEE MY OWN DON'T START, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DIRECT YOUR GIRL TO MY BABE. MY BABE FIT TALK SENCE INTO UR BABE.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Megafunky7(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2008
SOME DEY LAUGH, SOME DEY CRY, SOME DEY SELL DIA PRODUCT , SOME STILL DEY LOOK 4 CUSTOMERS. SEE MY OWN GIRL COME FROM AKWA IBOM, SHE NO DEY TIRE FOR FUCKING BUSINESS, HENCE I DEY GIVE HER 3hrs RIDE WITH MY LONG NEW CHASES UNDER MY LEG, INFACT NA ME DEY RUN. BELIEVE ME I DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF SUGAR THAT WAS DEPOSITED UNDER HER LEG. I USE TO HEAR AM SAY PERSON FIT F**K FOR A LONG PERIOD, SEE MY OWN DON'T START, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DIRECT YOUR GIRL TO MY BABE. MY BABE FIT TALK SENCE INTO UR BABE.

I NO TALK AM? GIRLS DON ORGANISE THEMSELVES NOW, DO MEETING SAY "NO REAL MAN, NO FUCKING"
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Eclairs: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2008
Megafunky7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy SOME DEY LAUGH, SOME DEY CRY, SOME DEY SELL DIA PRODUCT , SOME STILL DEY LOOK 4 CUSTOMERS. SEE MY OWN GIRL COME FROM AKWA IBOM, SHE NO DEY TIRE FOR FUCKING BUSINESS, HENCE I DEY GIVE HER 3hrs RIDE WITH MY LONG NEW CHASES UNDER MY LEG, INFACT NA ME DEY RUN. BELIEVE ME I DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF SUGAR THAT WAS DEPOSITED UNDER HER LEG. I USE TO HEAR AM SAY PERSON FIT F**K FOR A LONG PERIOD, SEE MY OWN DON'T START, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DIRECT YOUR GIRL TO MY BABE. MY BABE FIT TALK SENCE INTO UR BABE.
Megafunky7:

His babe doesnt need advise from ur babe anymore, if you were kind enough to read other post too this thread, you will see he's succeeded. I think you should contact him and form a rapport with him cos you have the same priorities
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Megafunky7(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
HEY , (squirrel20 )  U DON'T START UR OWN NOW , WETTING CONCERNS YOU AND HIS SATISFACTION? YOU FIT SATISFY ANY GUY, WE (guys)  DON DEY DO TRAINING, TRYING OUR BEST TO WIN THAT TOURNAMENT OF SATISFYING YOU LADIES, STILL YOU NO DEY SHOW APPRECIE, XION
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by PastorPLC: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
Megafunky7:

HEY , (squirrel20 ) You DON'T START UR OWN NOW , WETTING CONCERNS YOU AND HIS SATISFACTION? YOU FIT SATISFY ANY GUY, WE (guys) DON DEY DO TRAINING, TRYING OUR BEST TO WIN THAT TOURNAMENT OF SATISFYING YOU LADIES, STILL YOU NO DEY SHOW APPRECIE, XION

Me still wonder!
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by squirrel20(f): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
Megafunky7:

HEY , (squirrel20 )  You DON'T START UR OWN NOW , WETTING CONCERNS YOU AND HIS SATISFACTION? YOU FIT SATISFY ANY GUY,  WE (guys)  DON DEY DO TRAINING, TRYING OUR BEST TO WIN THAT TOURNAMENT OF SATISFYING YOU LADIES, STILL YOU NO DEY SHOW APPRECIE, XION

IN YOUR MIND NOW YOU THINK YOU'VE MADE A VALID POINT. grin
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Uche2nna(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
squirrel20:

IN YOUR MIND, You'VE MADE A VALID POINT. grin

cheesy
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by zigam(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2008
Now you have succeeded, the girl must not be dumped.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by mecussey(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
Is simple, give sex but not every time why? Stillwater, do u know what men think, If my girlfriend I suffered to get refuses, I will always suspect she satisfying herself somewhere else because it is typical of girls. To make life simple, give him but once in every tenth time he asks
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
guy,
make u buy five Alive then inject Valium five inside.
when she takes it,she will sleep off then u can do what u want with her.
if she wakes up and finds out,
tender ur unreserved apologies.
simple
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by oYaTo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
@poster

I can't believe my eyes! You love her but you abandon her because she doesn't have sex with you? What a numbskull!!! You are tired of sucking breasts and fingering? Ode ni e! O ko fe je n be abi? I can't believe the rubbish you filled this thread with. So if she gives in to your demands will you still stay with her after you've had your fill? Wait. . .how old are you sef?

I doubt if you even have an inklin' of what love means. You are nothing but a fool. . .It's your kind that makes me feel bad about being a guy.

Sheeiiiitttt
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by amaikama(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
Poster!! i think you are about to make the loveliest mistake of your life by walking away from a gooooooooooooooooood thing. Think twice before you wreck your self. angry
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by hotchic1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
bennygee:

guy,
make u buy five Alive then inject Valium five inside.
when she takes it,she will sleep off then u can do what u want with her.
if she wakes up and finds out,
tender your unreserved apologies.
simple

Thats not so good and you guyz will come here and tell us that she doesn't eat or drink in your place.
Guyz,you never can trust them.
But 4 real,its better to walk away than to do that.

@amaikama & oyato,
|Are you guyz actually saying whats on your mind,if yes,thumbs up ooo
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by amaikama(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2008
Hot chick! yes ooo!!!! the guy is about, if he has not already, make the costliest mistake he will ever live to regret in a relationship and in his life. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Mama-gee With Love / Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday / What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.