Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam (23005 Views)

Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others / Etsu Nupe Charms Pastor’s Daughter, She’s Under Certain Influences —CAN New Fdn / My Daughter Not The Only One Held Hostage At Etsu Nupes Palace- Pastor Uzoechina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by BinghiNya(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
sure way: They'll still commend the man blindly..
this what l use to tell my muslim brodas..
lslam doesn't make one an illitrate...
hug a transformer man worshipper. Etsu doesn't speak for islam. Oyedepo rejected his sister for refusing to become a christian. .My ex aborted my pregnancy due to her christian family

5 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by COOLDUN: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.

You are a fool to utter this trash , while pigs like you clicked Like to your stupidity, have you asked yourself how that girl converted to islam? on what condition did she convert to islam? what does she know about islam? Now, let me ask you this question, if this ugly incident happened in Igbo land , where a hausa fulani girl converted to Christianity and being held hostage in the palace of traditional ruler of the Igbo town , do you think that hell would have not been loosed in the barbaric northern covens by now?

Why is it at the only amir palace that the girl could find refuge ? where is the islamic provided shelters for the converts? you openly came online to show that you muslims are the highest liars on earth by saying that Christians kill their people for converting to islam. The only religion on earth that has no voluntarily coverts is islam, that is why you kill your people when they see the light and decide to depart from your darkness.

You are keeping the girl in captivity so that she could be brainwashed and bewitched by your marabou native doctors alfas , then you will leave her to go and die, because she is already a dead girl now by dumping her education and join a cult that never have any regards for women.

As long as your islamic cult was founded on lies and violence, there is no way you can make the world to believe what we already know about you people. God in heaven will never allow you people to succeed in your evil plans/programs in Nigeria till we all part ways soon. Leave the girl to go home if really she willingly converted to evilslam.

If your allah and muhamed are strong why is she afraid of death? God blessed the southern Nigeria and punished it with the devil Lord Lugard in 1914 when the marauders and the barbaric bonobos were merged together as a false nation.

5 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
the emir should release the girl to the police for proper examination and allow the girl audience with her parents before any court ruling ,
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by donted(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

Poor u, after we cannot blame you, since your religion is best sumnerize by

A certain father decided to become his own son, nd then decided to die for the sins of his sons/brother/etc by organising his own murder in the hands of his children/siblings only to as accuse himself of forsaking himself before giving up the ghost , all this illogicalities because he couldn't bring himself to forgive u. So ur thinking simply follows the root.

See another 1st class down syndrome patient thinking with his anus.

2 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by oduncutie(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ode
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.[/quote]
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by oduncutie(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.[/quote]
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by phayvoursky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nawa o. If animals were given the ability to reason. They will be more reasonable than these northern muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by true2god: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
mr fatimoh:

It is people like you that throws this country into the kind of avoidable turmoil that is greatly militating against our development and progress as a nation.If you do not agree with a religion or the action of an adherent of a religion,that does not warrant a general condemnation of the religion.What do you understand about Islam?Why do you believe that,all that you have heard,is truly the facts of the matter?Your comment is a simple reflection of your crass ignorance,intolerance and immaturity.Next time ,learn not to condemn the religion of millions of adherents,the way you did.
Lemme ask u a simple question. Does Islam sanction execution of any muslim who leave the religion for a diffrent religion or not?

3 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by IleIfe2(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Get armed young able men and storm that palace(sh1t-hole). get your daughter and take her somewhere to remove the voodoo. Sharia-court my a55. If the the police does not act, mobilise your people. ba5tard5
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by akpanbaba: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
I have never heard about the case of honour killing among the christian parents.Or the a christian father is intolerant---the case of the wife of one the Boston bombers is a good example.It is in the character of muslim parents to kill their children just because they convert to other religion.It is also laughable for somebody to say that there is nothing like forceful conversion in Islam---eh eh .Just rememeber Paster Orji who was forced to become Moslem in Maiduguri but he refused and was killed.As he was dying he said "tell my people that i died well"My
take is that if the girl embraced islam willingly why must Etsu think that his palace is the best place for the girl to stay and practise her newly found faith,she should be allowed to preach to her kinsmen outside the palace.I wonder why muslims are still using this old system of evangelism where small girls are deceived or married with financial inducement.This is just a stupid system of evangelism,but it should be noted that with what is happening in the north especially the killings by BH and killings in the islamic countries no sensible man or woman will convert from christianity or other religion to Islam.It will even make sense for someone to become Sango or Ifa worshipper.

3 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by phayvoursky(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
oduncutie:
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.
You are so 1890. In dis mordern age, u stil think lyk a cow. God help you.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Sike(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
king arizona: Wtf!!!! This is sh*t!!!!
Is ISLAM a religion!!

LORD have mercy!!!
No! A Tradition. Mumu
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Suljosh: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Islam is a disease. God please deliver your children's from this terminal disease
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by true2god: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
oduncutie: Ode
I dnt tink u r familiar with 'honour killing' in islam. Google it den come back and post again.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by chukjojo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
grin
AbdH:
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by rabzy01: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
OK! Why not you or the pastor hypnotize her and bring her out of the palace and back to Christianity?

tai wo: It is not obvious, the only thing obvious here is that she has been hypnotized.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by jayhembolaji: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
abubello: The op is being mischievious by editing out the Emirate council's response as stated below:

Responding to the allegations, the Bida Emirate reportedly accused Uzoechina of distorting facts and insisted that the Etsu Nupe should not be blamed for the girl’s voluntary decision.It said in a statement that Miss Uzoechina approached the monarch for protection over her change of faith from Christianity to Islam on February 15.“The royal father invited the father of the girl for talks, with the hope of reconciling them.

On March 2, the father came to the palace and was taken before His Royal Highness. It was at His Royal Highness chamber that the father came face to face with his daughter. After discussions with the girl and her father, the Etsu Nupe asked the girl to go back home with her father to resolve the matter as a family.“The girl refused to go home with her father fearing that the father may harm her going by the encounter at the Etsu Nupe’s palace.

The girl left the palace and approached a court in Bida for protection, a request which the court granted the girl. The girl has since been in the custody of the court in Bida. Her reason was that her father insulted her and she was scared that he may harm her because of his utterances during their short meeting.” -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/#sthash.wWBmiZ[b][/b]lz.dpuf
may God bless u as u shed more light on dis sentimental story by dis YEYE Nairaland op, i wonder wat makes dem edited d fact and cut-off d real truth of d matter. Sentiment and Bias, mshwwwwwww
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
I stayed in the north for quite a while and for me this case is either hypnotism or materialism.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Urine: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
It's safe to say most of the people here are dumb Muslims and Christians. This has gone beyond religious allegiance, how many people here can or will leave their own daughter in another man's house? What is this world turning to? You give birth to a child, raise her and this is what you get in return?

I really feel for the father, this is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by rabzy01: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eyyah sooorry.Next time never get close idol worshipper.

BinghiNya: hug a transformer man worshipper. Etsu doesn't speak for islam. Oyedepo rejected his sister for refusing to become a christian. .My ex aborted my pregnancy due to her christian family
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by nijanigga: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Prof Wole Soyinka, said it all, Nigerians are living in a jungle.Only in a jungle will and emir kidnap a 24 year old girl. I asked, is the emir a constituted security? In deed Nigeria is a jungle,law less fake country.It must be determined if the emir slept with the girl and should be charged with rape.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Msgamble: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
This just show how desperate muslims are in 9ja..b4 the turn of millennium(yr 2000) muslim make up 55% of the citizen now they are down to 44%(wikipedia,pew study)..they are now kiddnaping,hypnotizing,forcing ppl to covert with juju..imagine U.A.E n Qatari emir offering financial packages n reduced jail terms to prisoner to convert to islam when they sees xtainity rising among their native(wikipedia)maybe this idiot,theif,criminal Etsu learn from them..enemy of peace..shm
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by oggy005(f): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
tchidi: If you followed this issue on radio, you'll know thatone time when they went to the palace, the father was refused audience with his daughter, they said they didn't see her, that she had gone out even when they had previously called to book the meeting. Also when they (the father and mum) went to NTA to hold an interview and say their side of the story, the story was edited and some vital parts were cut off... I smell a rat! Nobody said she shouldn't convert, but you have a root, don't cut yourself off from it.

it's indeed very suspicious and calls for immediate action. I don't have a problem with conversion of FAITH, she's an adult and she knows what she definitely wants but don't cut her off from her family............God this is preposterous, it is so inhumane, injustice, kidnapping, exorcising, hypnotising ,raping etc
He should be charged with all sorts of criminal activities and dethroned.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by salykely(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
true2god: I think the etsu nupe should be charged for kidnap and unlawful detention. Where on earth can this happen if not the northern part of Nigeria.

I cant imagine an obi of Onitsha detaining a fulani girl on the pretense that she has converted to christianity. She is free to convert to Islam but y detain her in ur house\palace so that y can apply yerima-style on her after hypnotizing her.

Islam sucks!
u are a big fòôl, will u release someone seeking ur protection? What has the gal said so far about her welfare? Her dad will kill her nt etsu nupe
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
nijanigga: Prof Wole Soyinka, said it all, Nigerians are living in a jungle.Only in a jungle will and emir kidnap a 24 year old girl. I asked, is the emir a constituted security? In deed Nigeria is a jungle,law less fake country.It must be determined if the emir slept with the girl and should be charged with rape.
And were do u get d idia that d emir kidnap her?The woman went there 4 protection aginst her father.What do u expect the emire 2 do?And 4 the million time,the lady is 24year old.She is old enough to choose what religion she like.What is wrong with u people haba.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Oluwalala(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Her father is a nice man! A christain is not and would never be bound by the injuctions of d sharia Court! Gather boys, go to the idiot emirs house and bundle d girl out,that's how that pervert Senator yerima used Islam to force senate to aprove child marraige, the day, nigeria would b devided would b my happiest day as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by thuao(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
I dont even know wia to start.
Since she's over 18 she can change to any religion.
1. Must she be kept in the emirs palace, another man.
2. If she needs protection, we av IG,commisioners,the governor can even be petioned.
3. Then come to think of it wch sensible father will kill his child, oh I forget some religion allow u to kill in the name of religion or for ur God.
4. If she trully convert to Islam freely and willingly then allow to leave go Anywia. Preach to others and show them what treasue she has found. Not keep her in ur palace.
5. Only God will save Nigerians, going thru coments dhere I wonder what religion will do to nigeria. Anything DONE in the name of religion or God is good and acceptable. Even sensible people are still supporting this all because religion is involved.
Marry an underage
Kill people who don't follow ur religion.
Force people to take ur religion.
Attack any percievd evil against ur God.
Flog ur congregations.
Slap them sef.
Dupe them in the name of God.
What won't we attach to religion.
Perpetrating evil in the name of God.
Worse thing is that people re not condemning it, rather they re supporting.

Let the police investigate the matter properly.
If the traditionalruler has any decency left, let the girl go Anywia she and practice whatever religion she wants.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
thuao: I dont even know wia to start.
Since she's over 18 she can change to any religion.
1. Must she be kept in the emirs palace, another man.
2. If she needs protection, we av IG,commisioners,the governor can even be petioned.
3. Then come to think of it wch sensible father will kill his child, oh I forget some religion allow u to kill in the name of religion or for ur God.
4. If she trully convert to Islam freely and willingly then allow to leave go Anywia. Preach to others and show them what treasue she has found. Not keep her in ur palace.
5. Only God will save Nigerians, going thru coments dhere I wonder what religion will do to nigeria. Anything DONE in the name of religion or God is good and acceptable. Even sensible people are still supporting this all because religion is involved.
Marry an underage
Kill people who don't follow ur religion.
Force people to take ur religion.
Attack any percievd evil against ur God.
Flog ur congregations.
Slap them sef.
Dupe them in the name of God.
What won't we attach to religion.
Perpetrating evil in the name of God.
Worse thing is that people re not condemning it, rather they re supporting.

Let the police investigate the matter properly.
If the traditionalruler has any decency left, let the girl go Anywia she and practice whatever religion she wants.

the etsu won't see a male convert but female. Father you better go for court injunction that the etsu won't get near your daughter any way. because the girl may later decided to marry the etsu!
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Abdameen100: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
[/color][left][/left][color=#000099]
Fulani BOII: wow Islam is rily fuckd up. Seriously I hate religion. Mtcheew.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Abdameen100: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
We are not forcing her to convert to muslim because our religion is converter, she wil to, did etsu nupe go to her and drage her to come nd join religion no so,is only allah knw d best so we have any idea on this.etsu nupe shoudn't be blame this.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by ckkris: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

Poor u, after we cannot blame you, since your religion is best sumnerize by

A certain father decided to become his own son, nd then decided to die for the sins of his sons/brother/etc by organising his own murder in the hands of his children/siblings only to as accuse himself of forsaking himself before giving up the ghost , all this illogicalities because he couldn't bring himself to forgive u. So ur thinking simply follows the root.
Then why plagiarise it?
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by ckkris: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
debbleopto:

that is the name of the most beloved wife of prophet Mohammed (SAW), whose bride price was paid at age six and prophet married her at age nine. even after the prophet's death she had much influence among the followers.
You mean to say that prophet Mohammed married a 9-year old child? Allah sarki!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.