Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,815 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam (23006 Views)

Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others / Etsu Nupe Charms Pastor’s Daughter, She’s Under Certain Influences —CAN New Fdn / My Daughter Not The Only One Held Hostage At Etsu Nupes Palace- Pastor Uzoechina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by abouqi(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls go up and read @tchidi's comment to understand few things about this case and cancel this rubbish you posted here.
This case isn't new to the people who are regular listeners of Brekete Programme on Love Fm Station (104.5FM).
The posted didn't need to add this because it is not CORRECT!
For instance, the young lady has not been in the custody of the court in Bida as they claimed, but in the Emir's palace!
This is violating this lady's right! I hope human rights activists can come to her parent's aid before the case won't be heard again as it is practice in Nigeria.
abubello: The op is being mischievious by editing out the Emirate council's response as stated below:

Responding to the allegations, the Bida Emirate reportedly accused Uzoechina of distorting facts and insisted that the Etsu Nupe should not be blamed for the girl’s voluntary decision.It said in a statement that Miss Uzoechina approached the monarch for protection over her change of faith from Christianity to Islam on February 15.“The royal father invited the father of the girl for talks, with the hope of reconciling them.

On March 2, the father came to the palace and was taken before His Royal Highness. It was at His Royal Highness chamber that the father came face to face with his daughter. After discussions with the girl and her father, the Etsu Nupe asked the girl to go back home with her father to resolve the matter as a family.“The girl refused to go home with her father fearing that the father may harm her going by the encounter at the Etsu Nupe’s palace.

The girl left the palace and approached a court in Bida for protection, a request which the court granted the girl. The girl has since been in the custody of the court in Bida. Her reason was that her father insulted her and she was scared that he may harm her because of his utterances during their short meeting.” -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/#sthash.wWBmiZ[b][/b]lz.dpuf
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2013
seunfly:
With comment like this in ds criminal situation is what makes me doubt i***m some times,
grin grin grin !!!!

U ve already doubted it thats why U aint a muslim egbon !!!

Doubt Etsu not Islam !!!

Hope U have read where another report claimed the Girl seek the protection of the court and not Etsu's Protection !!!

Egbonski ooooo !!!
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by santosesq1(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Sometimes I hate to comment on such issues xpecialy when it concerns xlims & Xtains. Christianity does not make one a fool will a Bishop do this ? Better imagine than xperience the outcome if such is being done by even the Pope. With all due respect to my Christian brothers & sisters,let us learn to be our brothers keeper,share our burdens together. (1) Jesus Christ said the whole world is Mine,but Isreal is my Home yet which nations went to war like them ? (2). David the man after Gods Heart who went to war like him ? (3). Of all which of the Prophets in the bible didn't go to war ? Only Solomon. A word is enough for the wise, those who have ears let them hear. The Best form of Deffence is ATTACK !!! .... You need to see what Xtains are going through in Qatar............................... Bb pin :29576bad. please let's chat this issue
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
If a muslim fart they will say he is islamizing the air.
If he cough he is islamizing the microorganisms
If he urinates he is islamizing the septic tank
If he smiles he is islamizing the women
If he makes calls u r islamiZing the network
If he votes he is islamizing the election

Na wa oh grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Ramcie(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2013
I watched the follow up of this story on NTA . As per the Etsu Nupe taking her away from skool that's a big LIE because her skool was contacted and they confirmed that she was once a student but was advised to withdraw cos the girl no sabi book at all gringringrin. Still not in support of the Etsu Nupe's action . when the girl spoke with NTA's reporters, she didn't even sound like a smart person. she also sounded really scared of her dad. her papa's face alone sef go make u understand why the girl dey fear the man.gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by pumpingmachine: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2013
I really feel sad reading this story, more sad reading the comments of Muslims on this website who are supporting the Etsu Nupe. It goes a long way to show how myopic and intellectually deficient many people are.
All I can see in the story is the agony of a father who doesn't know the truth concerning the fate of his daughter. But because your religion is gaining one additional member, you believe it is okay to kidnap another man's daughter and brainwash her while yours are closely kept underneath hijabs.
Jokes apart, this is totally inhuman and degrading to the rational mind. Ever wonder why this will NEVER happen in Christianity? It's because we have conscience, commonsense and are not befuddled with cannibalism, pedophilia, agitation and intellectual psychosis. Smh for Islam

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by touchmeder: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2013
abubello: The op is being mischievious by editing out the Emirate council's response as stated below:

Responding to the allegations, the Bida Emirate reportedly accused Uzoechina of distorting facts and insisted that the Etsu Nupe should not be blamed for the girl’s voluntary decision.It said in a statement that Miss Uzoechina approached the monarch for protection over her change of faith from Christianity to Islam on February 15.“The royal father invited the father of the girl for talks, with the hope of reconciling them.

On March 2, the father came to the palace and was taken before His Royal Highness. It was at His Royal Highness chamber that the father came face to face with his daughter. After discussions with the girl and her father, the Etsu Nupe asked the girl to go back home with her father to resolve the matter as a family.“The girl refused to go home with her father fearing that the father may harm her going by the encounter at the Etsu Nupe’s palace.

The girl left the palace and approached a court in Bida for protection, a request which the court granted the girl. The girl has since been in the custody of the court in Bida. Her reason was that her father insulted her and she was scared that he may harm her because of his utterances during their short meeting.” -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/#sthash.wWBmiZ[b][/b]lz.dpuf

Well if thats truly part of the story, it seems the girl has decided her fate somewhat. she is over 20years and an adult, let her be for now. everyday people change their religion to whatever they like. she wont be the first nor the last.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by farem: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2013
The Emir in question, by this action is doing one or all of the ff:
1. Usurping the constitution by taking the role of security agency
2. Kidnapping and or detention of a grown up
3. The girl is being further hypnotised to carry suicide mission against her own or somewhere else
4. The girl is being kept to warm the dying body of the emir, thereby following the damnable step of their progenitor prophet
5. The girl is being forced out of her own will
6. The girl has been murdered having attempted or sensed sin would reveal many islamic or emirate rotteness!
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Vandi2: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Islam is a cult.. And the follower cultist, d same thing is happening in northern Nigeria...why is it like dis.....it will not be well with any muslims in this world and hereafter...i rest my case
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Rijkard: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Its so unfortunate that we are discussing this sort of thing in Nigeria. In a sane clime, Etsu Nupe would have been speaking from behind bars and in cuffs too.If you convince someone to convert to your religion, good for ya, but kidnapping and preventing her from seeing her people is wickedness. I once use to go work in Bida and heard stories of Etsu Nupe hypnotizing even peoples wives (beautiful ones), I use to doubt such stories, but now that the man brought it up here, it made a whole lot of sense. The police should go investigate the allegations against him. What sort of muslim marries more than 4 wives? and some people will come here to defend him, just because you have been blinded by religious sentiment does not mean we are all the same.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Classicalman(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2013
I SUSPECT FOUL PLAY. THE ETSU MAY HAVE ABDUCTED AND EVEN HYPNOTISED HER. If not, why hasnt she spoken since?
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Etsu is not going according to the teachings of islam according to yarima. He shld be going for 13 years and below. What is he doing with a 24yrs old in his palace?

He shld get update from yarima, his colleagues are now going for 9yrs and bellow. Yarima said the prophet mohammed married a 9yr old so he is following the steps of the prophet.

Mind u I am jst quoting senator yarima, who said prophet mohammed married a 9yr old, so he is following his steps.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
farem: The Emir in question, by this action is doing one or all of the ff:
1. Usurping the constitution by taking the role of security agency
2. Kidnapping and or detention of a grown up
3. The girl is being further hypnotised to carry suicide mission against her own or somewhere else
4. The girl is being kept to warm the dying body of the emir, thereby following the damnable step of their progenitor prophet
5. The girl is being forced out of her own will
6. The girl has been murdered having attempted or sensed sin would reveal many islamic or emirate rotteness!

Poor u, after we cannot blame you, since your religion is best sumnerize by

A certain father decided to become his own son, nd then decided to die for the sins of his sons/brother/etc by organising his own murder in the hands of his children/siblings only to as accuse himself of forsaking himself before giving up the ghost , all this illogicalities because he couldn't bring himself to forgive u. So ur thinking simply follows the root.

7 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by adeboolusegun(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmm....do you think dat is wot islam truely teaches? Must u force people u win soul for God...this is notin but a kidnapin act.

1 Like

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Whasurra of a bastard girl is dat to teenk she's from abakilicki...she na shange to Islame religious...i swaara gad walaitalai ama kill her..she will tell me wat She see in muslame religious angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Burger01(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.

Could you say to that to your own daughter? One day your daughter would reject and denounce you as her father.. and that is if you have one. That shows how intolerance and backward your religion is.

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Ramcie: I watched the follow up of this story on NTA . As per the Etsu Nupe taking her away from skool that's a big LIE because her skool was contacted and they confirmed that she was once a student but was advised to withdraw cos the girl no sabi book at all gringringrin. Still not in support of the Etsu Nupe's action . when the girl spoke with NTA's reporters, she didn't even sound like a smart person. she also sounded really scared of her dad. her papa's face alone sef go make u understand why the girl dey fear the man.gringringringrin

you are a learner. if you dont know what the power of sperm and jazz can do, the girl is in a daze, hypnotized. this is comon in the north, just ask beverly what the power in angelos sperm did to her, shes acting so weird right now....now put a doze of jazz and what you have is the case in hand

2 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Their quastion I hv to ask now,is she pretty? Are they not other girls in nigeria universitys or polytechnics practicing Islam? Why must they remove hey from federal polytechnic to there own? Something is wrong somewhere believe me .
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by confusion247(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.
Kindly explain to us why she should remain in that palace.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by deor03(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
This girl is over 18 years old. If she has converted to ANY religion, it is her choice and she has the right

Also, if she feels threatened by her father or anyone in particular, she has a right to seek protection from a legitimate court of law.

She also has a right to decide , where she's want to stay.

Hypnotism, can't be proven in a court of law. Except she has mental issues, She has every right to make her decisions
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
abouqi: Pls go up and read @tchidi's comment to understand few things about this case and cancel this rubbish you posted here.
This case isn't new to the people who are regular listeners of Brekete Programme on Love Fm Station (104.5FM).
For instance, the young lady has not been in the custody of the court in Bida as they claimed, but in the Emir's palace!
This is violating this lady's right! I hope human rights activists can come to her parent's aid before the case won't be heard again as it is practice in Nigeria.
The lady is an adult,she is 24 so she can stay were ever she choose to stay.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2013
abouqi: Pls go up and read @tchidi's comment to understand few things about this case and cancel this rubbish you posted here.

Why would the Op tell one side of a story and cut out the other side?For those who claim that this is a case of kidnapping, Would a kidnapper arrange a reconciliation meeting between his supposed victim and her father?

Try and be rational
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Burger01(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: They have used jazz on her, when I was serving in Nupe part of Kwara state, we had female corpers fûcking Nupe married men. This is the consequence. I am sure that girl must have been fûcking the Etsu Nupe, he'll make her his 7th wife now.
I believe the lady is being used as eexx tool as against her volition. I don't trust this Nupe people especially where it involves the 'religion of piss' shaiit. Trust me, there is more to this than meet the eyes. Her father would be astonished afterwards. smh.

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by confusion247(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

Poor u, after we cannot blame you, since your religion is best sumnerize by

A certain father decided to become his own son, nd then decided to die for the sins of his sons/brother/etc by organising his own murder in the hands of his children/siblings only to as accuse himself of forsaking himself before giving up the ghost , all this illogicalities because he couldn't bring himself to forgive u. So ur thinking simply follows the root.
Since you derailed the topic and started abusing people's belief, let's go a little bit further....a man that had intimacy with an 8 years old girl is a prophet.
A man that fought over 14 wars to force his religion on Arabs is a prophet.
A man who doesn't welcome criticism is a prophet.
A man who killed his son and married the late son's wife is a prophet.
Soon usman danfodio will become a prophet too for killing my brothers in the north and forcing Islam on them.
So if the life of the girl is threatened by her father, the emir is now the commissioner of police to protect her?
Can an hausa/fulani girl that converts to Christianity be in the custody of igwe of nnewi?

2 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
deor03: This girl is over 18 years old. If she has converted to ANY religion, it is her choice and she has the right

Also, if she feels threatened by her father or anyone in particular, she has a right to seek protection from a legitimate court of law.

She also has a right to decide , where she's want to stay.

Hypnotism, can't be proven in a court of law. Except she has mental issues, She has every right to make her decisions

Lol don't mind they simply pained she left their religion follow this thread, Christians nl that is, resorted to threats because a individutal wanted to convert https://www.nairaland.com/1367216/want-convert-muslim
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by mikeywise(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2013
I have been following this story for months now,
it seems the police are scared of this man since he is a retired general.
my questions are;
1. How can u take a non muslim to a sharia court?
2. how can a court sit on the 4th, hear the case, deliver judgement and enforce
the court decision on the same day? something is definitely wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.