Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Method Of Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Method Of Approach (912 Views)

Mathematical Way Of Approach - She Will Fall For U! / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Method Of Approach by Nmeri17: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Hi romantic people. Im in a fix. There's this girl i used to be "friends" with. We were really close buh at some point she started ignoring me and i didnt bother to ask why. I just sidelined her and moved on. No calls since april and we pass each other on the road like strangers. Since mid this month, i dont know but i started re-having this crush on her again.

Knowing her, if i walk up to her to talk she's just gonna be cold and that'll knock the steam out of my ship and will leave me talking rubbish which at the end of the day, will cause me to not get her back. I dont even know what to tell her is my reason for not talking to her all this while. Although im not desperate now but im starting to see her often and im sure i'll begin to get like that.

Sincerely,
learner.
Re: Method Of Approach by Mynd44: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Why not walk up casually to her and say:
"Hey why in the world did we stop talking? Was it something I did?"

that would sure break the ice
Re: Method Of Approach by Nmeri17: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
More suggestions pls. @mynd, she wont even say anything. If i insist her reply will be "nothing o. I just felt like not talking to u". The much i kno My best bet is to wait till i meet her alone but i am always in the office and everywhere is rowdy in the night when im back so the chances of that happening are sickly slim. ;-(;-(
Re: Method Of Approach by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Nmeri17: More suggestions pls. @mynd, she wont even say anything. If i insist her reply will be "nothing o. I just felt like not talking to u". The much i kno My best bet is to wait till i meet her alone but i am always in the office and everywhere is rowdy in the night when im back so the chances of that happening are sickly slim. ;-(;-(

Why would you want to be with such a girl that is as cold as the North pole?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown & Karruche Put On PDA As They Spend New Year Together / LADIES: Who was the one that got away? / Letter To All Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.