Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? (829 Views)

Men Break Ladies’ Hearts With These Methods / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by oneda(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Having gone on a few dates recently it made me think about the key traits that women find attractive in men. Many a night out has ended in me propped up against the bar wondering if I am missing some of the vital characteristics that the female population are crying out for. Even if I do manage to make an initial connection with a woman I still sit there doubting myself. Clearly I still have a lot to learn when it comes to a subject area that conjures up so many ifs, buts and maybes. After deep thought I think there is much more to it that simply having a large bank account or driving a Ferrari. Here is my fundamental guide to the many traits that women find attractive in men.

1.Honesty
Women value trust and honesty in the male population and these are traits that women find attractive in men. Being able to confide in you and knowing that she can depend on you will do wonders for her self-assurance. By doing this you are laying to rest any insecurity that she may have. If a woman cannot trust you then how can she ever expect to nail down a stable relationship with you?

2.Maturity
College girls like frat boys, but women beyond college years can find the typical level of maturity of a frat boy annoying. They’re much more attracted to a guy with some stability and maturity. No need to land a “real” job and wear a suit and tie every day; just show her you’ve got your priorities straight and aren’t only interested in video and drinking games.

3.Boyishness
This goes directly against the point above about maturity – but women do seem to be attracted to men with a boyish, fresh-faced charm. Embrace your child-like curiosity and wonder with the world, especially hand-in-hand with the spontaneity point. This is where you here women say I love adventurous guys.

4.Confidence
If you can find the perfect balance between confidence and arrogance then you will be onto a winner. Women like a man who has faith in his ability to handle any situation that he is faced with, no matter how precarious it may be. If you believe in yourself then women will thrive off of your positive attitude and the aspiring aura that you give off. Your ability to be in charge have already put you in charge of the women. Trust me.

5.Spontaneity
I can’t think of many women who don’t love a spontaneous romantic gesture, especially when she is least expecting it. Carrying out these thoughtful moments from time to time will show a woman that you are considerate whereas the element of surprise will demonstrate to her that you are as unpredictable as a British summer. Remember it’s the thought that counts; you don’t surprise her by pouring an ice bucket on her early morning or else. . .

6.Manliness
Women tend to like men who are, well, manly, in more than just physique. Know your way around a car, and some electronics. Be able to open that stuck jar, and don’t freak out around spiders. These are basics, but in general, just be your own male self. There are simply some things that she should say, “wait till my man come back”

7.Cleanliness
‘Cleanliness is next to Godliness’ is a very old saying. No one, man or woman, likes someone who ignores basic hygiene at home, and with themselves. Don’t be a slob. Keep your flat tidy, including the bathroom, and keep yourself clean, too, of course. Wash your underwear regularly not wait until its name become odoriferous spp (whatever it means) before it sees water. If you obey this rule, then you are about to become a God in them women eyes. . .

8.Initiative
This goes hand in hand with confidence, but women also seem to like men who take initiative, and make plans or suggest outings without many hints or prompting.

9.Open Mindedness
Most women like a man who’s open-minded, though that doesn’t mean you have to be entirely liberal in your views, or that you can’t be somewhat conservative. This makes sense in your professional life, not just the dating world, too. Just get your facts right and stand by it and women will open their mind and of course body to you

10.Fitness
This isn’t a surprise, is it, that women prefer men who are concerned about a reasonably healthy diet and overall fitness? We like that trait in women, too. Don’t worry about having a perfect six-pack, or starting a vegan diet, but don’t be afraid of spending a little time at the gym, and show her that you eat more than fast food. Even if you are not the gym type, why not join in some local sports? What about street football? Do something about your afo beer (beer belly) and stop looking like egg roll dude.

11.Priorities
Be generous with your time. By making time for a woman it shows that you care deeply about her and have a burning desire to spend time with her. It will also demonstrate to her that she can rely on you when she needs somebody to listen to or offer important advice. But then first things first! Do give time for your work and of course, yourself.

12.Good sense of humour
Women love a man that can make them laugh. The environment you are in will prosper from the positive atmosphere and will bring you and her closer together. The happiness that your humour will elicit from her will help remove any stresses from her mind as it will give her a powerful feeling of relaxation. You may be not be her doctor but always remember that laughter is the best form of medicine.

there are very many other traits, feel free to add them
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by rattlesnake(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Guys on NL are suffering serious hallucinations and schriophenic fantasies
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by Zikyke(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
He hard sha,even u no fit get all of dem,collect small ,any girl wey no like u no like u#
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ladies of this century does not have the time or sense of humour to check/notice these traits in you.
The most important traits #continuation#
13:riches
14:money
15:ego(money)
16:kudi(money)
15:igho(money)
16:owo(money)

NOTE: if u are a big spender, u have jux bought all the options the OP listed above.
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Parade with a friend's range rover
Take her to a friend's house in banana island
Dine n wine at sheraton with her

All this traits won't matter grin grin
Naija for life grin tongue
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by lulu1986(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
i hate dirty guys
Re: Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? by 100Cents: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
And you didn't mention money ?

Dis dude needs paracetamol !

Hahaha..

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here / I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! / What To Buy For My Gf Dat Has 1 Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.