Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 (10667 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Theme Song -fanzy . (anambra Election 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2013
THE FIRST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,A MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE BIGGEST CHURCH CATHEDRAL FOR THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN NNEWI.
THE SAME MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY RELEASED AND AIR LIFTED OVER 400 NIGERIAN CITIZENS HELD AND ABANDONED IN CHINESE JAILS BACK TO NIGERIA
HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT GREAT NUMBER OF CORPERS INCLUDING IGBOS IN THE NORTH WERE FLOWN BACK TO THEIR VARIOUS EASTHERN LOCATIONS FOR SAFETY
EVEN WHEN LADIPO MARKET WAS CLOSED DUE TO OVER DIRTINESS HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT HE PAID ALL THE NECESSARY FINES TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE OF THAT MARKET CONTINUES THEIR DAILY BUSINESS PEACEFULLY AND IN OBIDIENT TO THE RULES GUIDING THE MARKET
INFACT THIS MAN HAS DONE ALOT FOR NIGERIA NOT JUST ANAMBRA STATE ALONE TO MENTION BUT A FEW. AND HIS NAME IS DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH
PLEASE LETS COME OUT IN MASS AND VOTE FOR THE FREEDOM THAT HAS COME TO ANAMBRA STATE LETS VOTE DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH FOR GOVERNOR ANAMBRA STATE CUM 2014

MR MICHEAL ONYEMA 1.C.T MEMBER
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by mgbeketoto: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2013
Okija. . . HERE WE COME AGAIN! grin
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 4:04am On Jul 26, 2013
OKIJA NA SO NAA YOU KNW SAY WE GET MOUTH IFEANYI UBAH DON COME MAKE HIM MAKE A SECURE HOME FOR US ALL
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by nwabobo: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah's governorship ambition is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by chino11(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2013
You mean the same Ifeanyi Uba who cannot make one good sentence..?

Please this man should go back to wherever he is coming from. Anambra is the Light of the Nation, we have grown beyond unlettered moneybags like Ifeanyi Uba.

Obi has raised the bars of governance in Anambra. Its not longer how much money you have but how much vision and wisdom and literate you are.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
chino listen let me tell you DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH IS A DEGREE HOLDER IN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND WHEN IT COMES TO VOCATIONAL AND ORAL DISPENSATION HE COMES OUT FIRST ON THAT ATLEAST HE GETS INTERVIEWED AND COMES OUT FLAWLESS MY DEAR THIS YOUR SO CALLED PETER OBI IS TAKING GLORY FOR WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE HE IS ONLY THERE TO SQAUNDER AND SYPHOON OUR MONEY HOW MANY JOBS HAS PETER OBI CREATED FOR THE YOUTHS INSTEAD ALL WE HEAR ARE WHITE COLLAR OPPORTUNITIES THATS WILL NEVA COME TO PASS OR OPPOTUNITY FOR THUGGERY MY DEAR WE ARE TIRED OF INCONSISTENCY AND INSECURITY IN OUR DEAR ANAMBRA STATE. LETS COME OUT IN MASS TO SUPPORT THE FRESH AIR THAT HAS COME TO ANAMBRA STATE.VOTE DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by Deprofessional(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
gymnasium: chino listen let me tell you DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH IS A DEGREE HOLDER IN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND WHEN IT COMES TO VOCATIONAL AND ORAL DISPENSATION HE COMES OUT FIRST ON THAT ATLEAST HE GETS INTERVIEWED AND COMES OUT FLAWLESS MY DEAR THIS YOUR SO CALLED PETER OBI IS TAKING GLORY FOR WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE HE IS ONLY THERE TO SQAUNDER AND SYPHOON OUR MONEY HOW MANY JOBS HAS PETER OBI CREATED FOR THE YOUTHS INSTEAD ALL WE HEAR ARE WHITE COLLAR OPPORTUNITIES THATS WILL NEVA COME TO PASS OR OPPOTUNITY FOR THUGGERY MY DEAR WE ARE TIRED OF INCONSISTENCY AND INSECURITY IN OUR DEAR ANAMBRA STATE. LETS COME OUT IN MASS TO SUPPORT THE FRESH AIR THAT HAS COME TO ANAMBRA STATE.

My house is not far from Dr Ifeanyi Ubah's house in Umuanuka otolo nnewi. To tell you the truth of all the contestants for anambra governorship, he is the only one that has shown seriousness at least for now. He has been traveling the length and breath of this state canvassing for votes. His house as of today is a Jerusalem of sorts. Many come on solidarity from different local governments.

I am not from Anambra state but I can tell you that Anambra's politics is being re-written. What many don't know is that Ifeanyi Ubah as of today has garnered so much support.

But Ifeanyi has one problem. He should realise that he is now a public figure and bridle his tongue. If he fails this election ( which is less likely) then his tongue caused it. He should concentrate on mending fences, swallowing his pride and seeking the forgiveness of those he has insulted.

Again, he should stop slapping people indiscriminately, you get respect from people by respecting them not by slapping and giving the person N50,000.00 afterwards.

I still believe ifeanyi will win this election. His campaign team has a lot of work to do. November 16, 2013 will be very interesting in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by hardywaltz(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr? Plesae remove that prefix from his name please!!
His greatest undoing is from his local government area wherehe hails from.
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2013
gymnasium: "......Again, he should stop slapping people indiscriminately......."

^^^The mind boggles! shocked
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
nwabobo whether you like it or not ifeanyi ubah has already succeeded so for your own benefit its better you come and support him so that you will breath a breathe of fresh air in anambra state
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
igbo son my brother thank you for your comment it shows you really know ifeanyi ubah but one thing you should know is that everybody has a place they always fault nobody is perfect but together we stand strong all he needs now is our vote and support lets come out in mass and accept freedom and security for anambra state cum november 16 2013 vote dr ifeanyi ubah
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by asha80(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
the day ifeanyi ubah wins governoship election in anambra is the day i know anambra is DOOMED.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
ASHA 80 IF YOU KNOW IFEANYI UBAH YOU WONT BE TALKING LIKE THIS LISTEN DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH HAS COME TO TAKE ANAMBRA AND YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT HIM WITH YOUR VOTES THANK YOU
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by adorablevincy: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bros
I am glad to know that you are a member of the I.C.T in Dr. Ify Ubah's guber
campaign team. How can I contact u for us to discuss a sporadic method
of winning this election using the world wide web certainties. vmaxipro@yahoo.com
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
It will be a hard choice between Ifeanyi Uba and Andy Uba.
I don't know if the surnames have anything to do with it, but these fellows should contest for the Most "notorious" person with guber ambition.

The Nov. 16, contest is between Soludo and Ngige.
But we are asking Anambrians to vote Soludo in!

www.facebook.com/soludon2013

2 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by BrokenTV: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
gymnasium: ASHA 80 IF YOU KNOW IFEANYI UBAH YOU WONT BE TALKING LIKE THIS LISTEN DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH HAS COME TO TAKE ANAMBRA AND YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT HIM WITH YOUR VOTES THANK YOU
so na beg you want come beg for vote, the thing be say we no go vote him,
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by LaudateII: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
nwabobo: Ifeanyi Ubah's governorship ambition is dead on arrival.

Please he should resolve his issue with Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis and pay off his debt to Access Bank first, if he wants people to take him seriously.

The Sun Newspapers: President of Coscharis Group, Dr. Cosmas Maduka, returned to the country at the weekend to throw more light on the raging loan saga with Capital Oil and Gas Limited, vowing that he would use every legitimate means at his disposal to recover the debt owed him by Capital Oil boss Ifeanyi Ubah.

“I will collect my money to the very last kobo,” Maduka said on a breach of contract between his company and Capital Oil which he said culminated into a loss running into billions of naira. But in a swift reaction, Ubah told Daily Sun in a telephone chat that he would no longer join issues with anybody on the matter since he had taken both Maduka and Access Bank to court over the transaction, this is even as he alluded to a plot by the bank to use the Cosharis boss to take over his Capital Oil assets.

“The case is already a subject of litigation in court and I don’t want to comment on it,” Ubah said. “But I know that the target is my business; they want to take over my assets and they would stop at nothing, including lies to achieve their target,” Ubah added. According to Maduka, his company Coscharis Group had entered into a Joint Venture (JV) deal with Capital Oil for the purpose of importing and distributing Premium Motor Spirit (commonly called petrol).

Maduka said his foray into the fuel business with Capital Oil was necessitated more by compassion to bail the young Ubah out of a credit crunch crisis as most Nigerian creditor institutions had refused to advance him any form of loan for his business. Vibrant Venture Limited was subsequently appointed as a warehousing agent for the joint venture partnership.

Maduka claimed after the joint venture deal was sealed, both companies were able to secure a loan from Access Bank for the importation of Premium Motor Spirit, but he alleged that Ubah and his company breached the terms of the deal by engaging in the diversion of the imported products and other fraudulent activities which had marred the ability to execute the joint venture deal as a profitable establishment.

“Capital Oil’s diversion of these products in collusion with the Shippers has made the repayment of the facility schedules to come from sales proceeds impossible,” said Maduka. “Accordingly, the exposure to Access Bank Plc stands at about N21billion while interest rate accrues. Capital Oil has also refused to release the 56,568,587.11 litres of PMS in the designated tank farm for this transaction under the management of our warehousing agent in its tank farm, for disposal to facilitate payment of our financial obligation to Access Bank,” he added.

Maduka who hails from the same Nnewi, Anambra State, as Ubah said he had to report the younger businessman to the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) when every effort to get Uba to live up to his contractual obligations in respect of the petrol import deal (including a meeting called by the traditional ruler of their town) failed to get Uba to the round table to sort out the matter.

Maduka showed Daily Sun various documents sourced from regulatory agencies to back up his allegations that Capital Oil did breach its terms of contract by not executing the letters of credit it collected for importing and discharging products in Nigeria so it could make claims to be re-imbused by the government under the fuel subsidy scheme.

“These products did not arrive,” Maduka said of the breached contracts. “And when Capital Oil was asked for the whereabout of the products, no satisfactory answer was provided,” he added. Ubah acknowledged Access Bank as its creditor “financing over 70 per cent of its importation” deals. Ubah who honoured an invitation by the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police on October 9 was detained till October 19 due to allegations of corruption – collecting subsidy funds without importing products – brought against his company by the Presidential Committee.

Ubah’s Capital Oil however absolved itself of any form of corrupt act, noting however that the Access Bank chief lacked the moral credibility to probe an industry in which he was also an operator with equity stakes in some of the oil importation firms, just as it alleged that Access Bank stood the greater chance of taking over its assets if its CEO, now auditing the industry, was left to have his way of barring the government from settling fuel subsidy debts owed the firm over a long period of time.

Such delay translates to the accumulation of more debts as the oil firm is inhibited from timely settlements of its debts to the bank and with more interest default payment fines coming, in the company could go bust, thus paving the way for a creditor to take over.

According to records initially released by Ubah’s aides, the company is owed about N14 billion in subsidy refund (otherwise known as Sovereign Debt Notes, SDN) while the monthly interest on the N21 billion loan secured through Coscharis is put at about N380 million “The allegations are spurious, they border on the absurd and merely intended to pull us down in order to achieve Aig-Imoukhuede’s dream of aiding his company – Access Bank – to frustrate our business activities and take over our company,” said the oil firm. It noted that the bank checked every stage of the importation process to satisfy itself that the importation was actually carried out.

In effect, the investigation that Mr Aig-Imoukhuede is currently carrying out on Capital Oil is an indirect investigation of his bank. “ Given the present circumstances, we strongly believe that it is most unethical and contrary to natural justice, equity and good conscience for Aig-Imoukhuede to continue to chair any committee charged with the responsibility of verifying the subsidy refund claims. “Because his bank is part and parcel of the whole transactions having financed them and, therefore, stands to benefit from any prolonged delay in the payment of the subsidy refunds to us.” But all these do not seem to impress Maduka.

According to him Aig-Imoukhuede’s character and integrity can never be faulted. He insists Ubah is just throwing so many things into the fray to confuse the public and divert attention from what the questions really are. He should tell us: where is the consignment for which he drew on the letter of credit? We have evidence to show that the consignment was shipped, we have the bill of lading, but there is no record to show that the products ever got to Nigeria. If they did, let him show us the documentation”, Maduka maintained.

The Coscharis boss said the claim that the bank processed and received the SDN for the missing four shipments is a different kettle of fish and does not prove that the shipment ever got in. He said that of the 10 Letters of Credit opened for Capital Oil, Ubah only partly delivered on the first six while the last four simply vanished. What that means is that, of the 377,400,033 litres of petrol paid for, only 197,093,412 litres was delivered. The rest which left their country of origin for Nigeria since September 2011 have yet to arrive. To this development, Maduka says: “we have comprehensive insurance for the consignment. If it sank with the ship or got burnt on the way, let him provide the details so we can file for claim with the insurance company.

It is even more understandable if the shipment came and they said the product was contaminated or substandard, or even got caught up in the exchange rate somersault and he, therefore, sold at a loss. I can understand all that. What I can’t understand is this idea of the entire consignment disappearing into thin air”. Producing document after document on the details of the transaction that allegedly saw him borrowing money for Capital Oil and how the entire transaction was properly structured from the onset, Maduka lamented: What this means is that I am losing N21 billion and somebody says I should keep quite! I will get my money, even if it is the last thing I do. I am ready to die doing just that”.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/capital-oil-crisis-my-case-against-ifeanyi-ubah-by-coscharis-boss/

2 Likes

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by ik4life: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ifeanyi uba is d man let us give d youth chance dis time
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
ik4life thank you very much for supporting the truth support ifeanyi ubah for governor 2013 and anambra will be a better place for us all
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
nwabobo: Ifeanyi Ubah's governorship ambition is dead on arrival.

Please he should resolve his issue with Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis and pay off his debt to Access Bank first, if he wants people to take him seriously.

The Sun Newspapers: President of Coscharis Group, Dr. Cosmas Maduka, returned to the country at the weekend to throw more light on the raging loan saga with Capital Oil and Gas Limited, vowing that he would use every legitimate means at his disposal to recover the debt owed him by Capital Oil boss Ifeanyi Ubah.

“I will collect my money to the very last kobo,” Maduka said on a breach of contract between his company and Capital Oil which he said culminated into a loss running into billions of naira. But in a swift reaction, Ubah told Daily Sun in a telephone chat that he would no longer join issues with anybody on the matter since he had taken both Maduka and Access Bank to court over the transaction, this is even as he alluded to a plot by the bank to use the Cosharis boss to take over his Capital Oil assets.

“The case is already a subject of litigation in court and I don’t want to comment on it,” Ubah said. “But I know that the target is my business; they want to take over my assets and they would stop at nothing, including lies to achieve their target,” Ubah added. According to Maduka, his company Coscharis Group had entered into a Joint Venture (JV) deal with Capital Oil for the purpose of importing and distributing Premium Motor Spirit (commonly called petrol).

Maduka said his foray into the fuel business with Capital Oil was necessitated more by compassion to bail the young Ubah out of a credit crunch crisis as most Nigerian creditor institutions had refused to advance him any form of loan for his business. Vibrant Venture Limited was subsequently appointed as a warehousing agent for the joint venture partnership.

Maduka claimed after the joint venture deal was sealed, both companies were able to secure a loan from Access Bank for the importation of Premium Motor Spirit, but he alleged that Ubah and his company breached the terms of the deal by engaging in the diversion of the imported products and other fraudulent activities which had marred the ability to execute the joint venture deal as a profitable establishment.

“Capital Oil’s diversion of these products in collusion with the Shippers has made the repayment of the facility schedules to come from sales proceeds impossible,” said Maduka. “Accordingly, the exposure to Access Bank Plc stands at about N21billion while interest rate accrues. Capital Oil has also refused to release the 56,568,587.11 litres of PMS in the designated tank farm for this transaction under the management of our warehousing agent in its tank farm, for disposal to facilitate payment of our financial obligation to Access Bank,” he added.

Maduka who hails from the same Nnewi, Anambra State, as Ubah said he had to report the younger businessman to the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) when every effort to get Uba to live up to his contractual obligations in respect of the petrol import deal (including a meeting called by the traditional ruler of their town) failed to get Uba to the round table to sort out the matter.

Maduka showed Daily Sun various documents sourced from regulatory agencies to back up his allegations that Capital Oil did breach its terms of contract by not executing the letters of credit it collected for importing and discharging products in Nigeria so it could make claims to be re-imbused by the government under the fuel subsidy scheme.

“These products did not arrive,” Maduka said of the breached contracts. “And when Capital Oil was asked for the whereabout of the products, no satisfactory answer was provided,” he added. Ubah acknowledged Access Bank as its creditor “financing over 70 per cent of its importation” deals. Ubah who honoured an invitation by the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police on October 9 was detained till October 19 due to allegations of corruption – collecting subsidy funds without importing products – brought against his company by the Presidential Committee.

Ubah’s Capital Oil however absolved itself of any form of corrupt act, noting however that the Access Bank chief lacked the moral credibility to probe an industry in which he was also an operator with equity stakes in some of the oil importation firms, just as it alleged that Access Bank stood the greater chance of taking over its assets if its CEO, now auditing the industry, was left to have his way of barring the government from settling fuel subsidy debts owed the firm over a long period of time.

Such delay translates to the accumulation of more debts as the oil firm is inhibited from timely settlements of its debts to the bank and with more interest default payment fines coming, in the company could go bust, thus paving the way for a creditor to take over.

According to records initially released by Ubah’s aides, the company is owed about N14 billion in subsidy refund (otherwise known as Sovereign Debt Notes, SDN) while the monthly interest on the N21 billion loan secured through Coscharis is put at about N380 million “The allegations are spurious, they border on the absurd and merely intended to pull us down in order to achieve Aig-Imoukhuede’s dream of aiding his company – Access Bank – to frustrate our business activities and take over our company,” said the oil firm. It noted that the bank checked every stage of the importation process to satisfy itself that the importation was actually carried out.

In effect, the investigation that Mr Aig-Imoukhuede is currently carrying out on Capital Oil is an indirect investigation of his bank. “ Given the present circumstances, we strongly believe that it is most unethical and contrary to natural justice, equity and good conscience for Aig-Imoukhuede to continue to chair any committee charged with the responsibility of verifying the subsidy refund claims. “Because his bank is part and parcel of the whole transactions having financed them and, therefore, stands to benefit from any prolonged delay in the payment of the subsidy refunds to us.” But all these do not seem to impress Maduka.

According to him Aig-Imoukhuede’s character and integrity can never be faulted. He insists Ubah is just throwing so many things into the fray to confuse the public and divert attention from what the questions really are. He should tell us: where is the consignment for which he drew on the letter of credit? We have evidence to show that the consignment was shipped, we have the bill of lading, but there is no record to show that the products ever got to Nigeria. If they did, let him show us the documentation”, Maduka maintained.

The Coscharis boss said the claim that the bank processed and received the SDN for the missing four shipments is a different kettle of fish and does not prove that the shipment ever got in. He said that of the 10 Letters of Credit opened for Capital Oil, Ubah only partly delivered on the first six while the last four simply vanished. What that means is that, of the 377,400,033 litres of petrol paid for, only 197,093,412 litres was delivered. The rest which left their country of origin for Nigeria since September 2011 have yet to arrive. To this development, Maduka says: “we have comprehensive insurance for the consignment. If it sank with the ship or got burnt on the way, let him provide the details so we can file for claim with the insurance company.

It is even more understandable if the shipment came and they said the product was contaminated or substandard, or even got caught up in the exchange rate somersault and he, therefore, sold at a loss. I can understand all that. What I can’t understand is this idea of the entire consignment disappearing into thin air”. Producing document after document on the details of the transaction that allegedly saw him borrowing money for Capital Oil and how the entire transaction was properly structured from the onset, Maduka lamented: What this means is that I am losing N21 billion and somebody says I should keep quite! I will get my money, even if it is the last thing I do. I am ready to die doing just that”.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/capital-oil-crisis-my-case-against-ifeanyi-ubah-by-coscharis-boss/

LAUDATE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE OUT OF DATE PLEASE VISIT THE SAME NEWS LINK YOU POSTED AND READ WHAT PEOPLES OPINION ARE IN RESPECT TO THE DEBT ACCUSATION
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
^
if you believe this world cup illiterate has a shot at governing Anambra you should also believe am currently richer than Bill Gates.

1 Like

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
if you believe this world cup illiterate has a shot at governing Anambra you should also believe am currently richer than Bill Gates.

my dear its not how far but its how well you may call him a world cup illiterate you own your mouth but the closer you come to the pot the better part of the aroma you perceive so support ifeanyi ubah for a brighter and better anambra cum 2013
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
gymnasium:

my dear its not how far but its how well you may call him a world cup illiterate you own your mouth but the closer you come to the pot the better part of the aroma you perceive so support ifeanyi ubah for a brighter and better anambra cum 2013
lol any that thinks sending youth to watch a useless word cup is not fit to be sighted 1000 yards near any govt house.
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by owolabifunke14(f): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
He go change dis tin price?

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: He go change dis tin price?

my broda not just changing the prices of the items u have on your post but making it available and surplus imagine a man paying over 10,000 workers apart from his campaign promises,guy its better you support him and give power to the youth
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by owolabifunke14(f): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
gymnasium:

my broda not just changing the prices of the items u have on your post but making it available and surplus imagine a man paying over 10,000 workers apart from his campaign promises,guy its better you support him and give power to the youth
Am not a guy and am not in ur state. I just wan run mouth for d thread small. Anyway,who know weda u go marry me come tek me to anambra lol
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by gymnasium(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: Am not a guy and am not in ur state. I just wan run mouth for d thread small. Anyway,who know weda u go marry me come tek me to anambra lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my dear you for tell me say you dey find husband niii no vex na about ifeanyi ubah we talk here se oti gbo
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg how much this man they share and can i have description to his house, I need to chop my own ooo. Anambra here i come.
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by LaudateII: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2013
gymnasium:

LAUDATE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE OUT OF DATE PLEASE VISIT THE SAME NEWS LINK YOU POSTED AND READ WHAT PEOPLES OPINION ARE IN RESPECT TO THE DEBT ACCUSATION

So have those people helped him pay back the money he has been owing Cosmas Maduka, the owner of Coscharis? Please confirm. undecided
Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2013
I promise to mobilise my all-important vote for "Dr." Ubah if I receive assurances that my name would be included in the golden list of Anambra youths to be sponsored to Brazil next year for the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by jpphilips(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Anambra state has been a battle ground for political mischief over the years. Another election is around the corner and the power brokers are at it again, needless to mention the need for the actors and spectators to harmonize political interest.

i may not have room to delve into the Man called Ngige as a medical director because we have more than enough facts on the ground to unravel the enigma behind this huge political masquerade of our time.

At a time when the govt of Dr chinweoke mbadinuju (odera) like he calls himself have left Anambra state in ruins of sour tales of poverty, underdevelopment, comatose education system and poor Governance.Dr chris ngige with the unrelenting effort of his political God father chris Uba has truncated the franchise of Anambrarians through an election fraud, the first of its kind to be witnessed in any democracy in Africa.

In a region where the late Odumegwu ojukwu was honored, respected or even close to being worshiped to say the least. the machinations of Ngige and chris Uba made Ojukwu look like a "political house boy" when the election results were released, no doubt Ojukwu stood firm behind his political son who brandished posters of economic salvation, with logical slogan of "are we cursed or are we the cause?", also sitting at the board of Eleven companies registered in Nigeria, Ojukwu had no doubt that the son in whom he was well pleased has just arrived.

That was the first time Dr chris Ngige forcefully took that which belonged to Anambrarians, as law Abiding citizens, Anambrarians went to court.

Within the period Ngige was at the helm of affairs in Anambra state, the crook in him manifested once again when he opted to bite the finger that shot him to political limelight, that error in judgement left him in bruises and political epilepsy, Ngige was helpless and being the smart crook he was, he turned to the Masses for his salvation.

Not letting chris Uba's carnage to distract him, he took his political trumpet to the rural areas, he mobilized market women en masse and made sure that all the youth groups and associations were not left out in the largesse.
Ngige did not stop there, he started massive road constructions in rural areas, he revisited the state General hospitals providing them with ambulance services, he vigorously attended to the backlog of salaries and arrears owed by his predecessor, like a charm in the wind, Ngige became "the Man of the people" and once again wore his crown as "Onwa" like he was fondly called.

permit me to state at this juncture that Ngige's road projects were concentrated in his senatorial district and there is a perceived neglect of some core areas of economic interest in Anambra state. Major roads in Onitsha and Nnewi received little or no attention, at a time Ngige was giving Nanka to ekwulobia road a face lift.
Anambrarians have tried to Understand the adumberations behind this marginalization of economic interest to no avail, arguments in the political quarters had it that Ngige as an Administrator knows next to nothing where the core interest of the people lies, or he was playing the card of the drowning man who must buy the goodwill of his people under duress, Ngige will later Manifest more of this obnoxious propensity.

The Judgement of the court of Appeal who sat in Enugu on the 19th of April 2003 dishonorably deposed him of the executive seat of Anambra state and enthroned the rightful winner, Peter obi. Amidst the unceremonious depose of Ngige, his subterfuge on Anambrarians remained potent, an idiosyncrasy that later crowned him a senator of the federal republic.

I choose at this verge to call to memory with revered nostalgia a senator who once represented cross river south constituency, Senator Ita Giwa.
It is on record that at a time when the obasanjo administration was dragging its feet over the bakassi peninsular issue, sen. Ita giwa was the first to speak out in condemnation on the quality of attorneys employed to represent the federal Govt.
other efforts attributed to her name was the call on the floor of the senate for the federal govt to protect the bakassi citizens who were being victimized in the furore that led to their being Alienated in their own country.

this morally bankrupt senator by bigotry standards, threw away what religion defined as morality but took a noble step in the supervision of relief materials and shelter provided for the bakassi people.
History holds senator Ita giwa to a high esteem on the succor she brought to the bakassi people.

Anambrarians made no mistakes in legitimately catapulting their political masquerade Ngige to the exalted senate chambers where the likes of senator Mike Ajegbo and Florence Ita giwa has made a name for themselves, at the expense of Dora Akunyili.

Dora Akunyili like we knew from pedigree brought a comatose Agency to life, Dora put her life on the line to arrest drug counterfeiting in Nigeria. Dora's campaign in NAFDAC till date is still sending reverberating awe to drug counterfeiters who before now ply their trade with impunity.
History will be fair to Dora as the only member of the FEC who passed a vote of no confidence on the Yaradua's handlers, at a time when Nigerians were clamoring for the right thing to be done. Amidst these pedigree of victories and a penchant for carrying the interest of the Masses at heart,Anambrarians handed Anambra east to their political Masquerade chris Ngige.
By now, i have no doubt in my mind that Sane Anambrarians will be regretting that error in judgement, like some of us who voted "fresh air" but were met with "Patience air", in the end.

Within the period Ngige sat firmly in the Senate, deceiving his political houseboys, over 70 bodies were discovered in the Ezu river, there was neither a condemnation nor a strong message to the IGP from the quarters of the self acclaimed "MAN OF THE PEOPLE" even when the whole nation was thrown into pandemonium, the only time he visited was when he heard that the police has hurriedly buried the corpses, till date, there is no extra pressure from the office of the "MAN OF THE PEOPLE" to ensure that the IGP, investigates and bring the culprits to book, i was forced to ask, Does Ngige really know where the interest of his people lie?

still pondering over that issue, within his two years in the senate, Anambra nearly lost a vital economic fulcrum to kogi state by the carnage that erupted from the oil prospecting endeavor of orient refinery.
perhaps Ngige did not understand the Economic benefits of Anambra being listed as an oil producing state or perhaps the crook in him bifurcated the scenario and aligned with the part that Orient was not in his senatorial district therefore, may not be of any interest to him. Till date, Ngige is yet to make public his statements and also form a committee that will bring the warring parties together in other to hoist the Anambra interest beyond umbrage. I ask again; is Ngige's recumbency a curse or are Anambrarians the cause?

Just recently, we saw in the dailies that for two years, the "MAN OF THE PEOPLE" is yet to sponsor a bill in the National assembly amidst huge emoluments and allowances, at a time when sectarian violence is at its unimaginable peak in the north.
last year, the sons and daughters of Adazi humbly resigned to fate and committed to mother earth the repose of their brothers who were attacked in the North during a town meeting, do not misconstrue my intentions here, i do not expect Ngige to do the duty of the commander in chief of the Armed forces, no, but i expected the "MAN OF THE PEOPLE" to write a letter of condolence to the affected families, it will not bring back their dead, but it will boost their sense of belonging that the man who got their mandate remembered them in a devastating time like this, I expected Ngige to write to the JTF commander expressing his disgust on the security lapse that led to the untimely death of his kinsmen and also send a strong message on the need for the JTF to intensify their effort in bringing the culprits to book.
Has Ngige not failed Anambrarians enough?

The climax of this failure was when he put Party interest ahead of the interest of the people who gave him the mandate of representation in the senate, when he rose to the unalloyed defense of his political benefactors to absolve the Governor of Lagos state of any malfeasance in his deportation agenda.
Hitherto, i never knew Ngige had the apparatchik and records for press release all these while he was snoring away in the senate, save for the wrong reasons.
Ngige saw no evil in dumping 72 anambrarians at the bridge head in the Middle of the night, Destitute at that, people by virtue of circumstances of birth has become vulnerable to all manner of social abuse and threats that comes with night fall, Ngige and his cohorts showed no mercy.

Is it wrong for Ngige to use his influence to sway Gov. fashola to ensure that these people were delivered safely to either the Governors Lodge Amawbia or the Govt house in Awka where i believe they can pass the night in the banquet hall or conference room, of course, those were no viable options for Ngige and his cohorts,Just behind the Govt house in Awka is sitting a 90 rooms hotel owned by Ngige himself whose infinite wisdom dictated that these people should be better off in the cold.

Today, this Anomie of a senator is coming back home to play on the sensibilities of his political hallelujah supporters, people who have failed to reason that in the deep sense of what a leader should represent, Ngige remained as Unclad as a coconut without his shell, his little lopsided landmark achievements under duress can now be clearly juxtaposed with the real Ngige who has a hatred for his people but becomes their messiah during elections, are Anmbrarians not tired of this political chess game? where the people remain perpetually enslaved in the hands of the kings and queens while they gasp for breath as mere pawns.

All the cries of Anambrarians in lagos state this last six months were mere mosquito hums in Ngige's ears, who have avowed to snore himself to the deepest end of slumber.

God help Anambrarians if Prof chukwuma soludo scales through the APGA petty screening, Anambrarians will have a choice to correct the error of choosing Ngige over Dora Akunyili,
No doubt, that Ngige's Administrative capacity reeks of betrayal, incompetence and performance under duress,
Same cannot be said for the Amiable prof Chukwuma Soludo, whose tenure as the Governor of CBN, brought a new Economic focus for Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole.

A Man who proved that with a stroke of policy,that he can create more jobs in the private sector than the federal Ministry of labor and productivity, a man who has proved that his economic permutations are legendary and has shown from his manifesto that Anambrarians have a choice to either fumigate their political mosquitoes or leave their fate in the palms of economic Malaria.

1 Like

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2013
I see someone has been dreaming about a summer world cup trip to Brazil.

*Next thread*

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences / 2021: Succession Game Ahead Of Next General Elections / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.