Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf (4274 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Bootylicious(f): 4:22am On Jul 26, 2013
The scripture says it's better to sleep on the roof top than share a bed with a nagging wife. Women are known to nag a lot but the rate at which some men nag now adays is so scary. My ex was a professional nag, I had to quit for this reason and I watch so many of my female friends in a relationship with a nagging boyfriend, they are always sad and don't wanna quit. I wanna know if there are ways to deal with a nagging bf and if there are ways to stop them frm nagging
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by madone: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Neva seen a guy nag before anyway but the best way to stop nagging from any fellow is to find out wat they re scared of ,or stop doing wat they hate or better still avoid them if you can not agree with their terms. What ever will make a guy or babe nag in any relationship ll either come from lack of trust or being unsatisfied by the partner in the relationship. So if u re found in this kind of mata,the best tin to do is a one on one talk over the situation to get a better understanding of each oda .
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Dubemkelly(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Not kul wen a guy nags....Best way is abstinence
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
The last thing I'd ever wanna deal with in a relationship.

I think some people are attracted to nagging BFs/GFs though. In the heat of the nagging, you can just grab him and shut him up with a kiss grin

It is nagging to you, but to him, it's just a way of voicing out his fears/worries/insecurities. I guess he has to learn how to handle emotions better.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Bootylicious(f): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
But if a woman nags to men its not a way of expressing her emotions.... Quote author=masonkz]The last thing I'd ever wanna deal with in a relationship.

I think some people are attracted to nagging BFs/GFs though. In the heat of the nagging, you can just grab him and shut him up with a kiss grin

It is nagging to you, but to him, it's just a way of voicing out his fears/worries/insecurities. I guess he has to learn how to handle emotions better. [/quote]
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Thickson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
A guy who nags is either insecure or immature; perhaps both. If u put up with it then there must be sumfin u enjoy in the rshnshp. The only 2 ways is to communicate or disconnect.
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by shirleywhyte(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
I love guys that nag..it's kinda sexy.. kiss
Re: How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nagging is about attention seeking and insecurity nothing more

(1) (Reply)

Why Pretty Girls Are Always Dumb / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.