Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13290 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by eclear(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2009
Please advice me.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by justwise(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2009
eclear:

Please advice me.

Keep quiet whle she naggs
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by betabeta: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2009
A gag for her mouth, and perhaps a chain to the bed should help.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by justwise(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2009
betabeta:

A gag for her mouth, and perhaps a chain to the bed should help.

Hahaha. u bad ooo
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by biola44: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2009
lmao
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by whitelexi(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2009
eclear:

Please advice me.

My friend Candylips says u need to use one very long thing to quench the nagging grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2009
abi o

a long thing in the mouth will shut her up for good grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2009
let her do her thing, while u watch.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2009
Apologise for what you did wrong, try not to do it again and spoil her for a while so she feels you are really sincere with your apology. Most of all change the bad things that you are doing to upset her. Communicating is a good idea just being silent for too long will make it seem like you don't really care.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by whitelexi(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2009
Yumi:

Apologise for what you did wrong, try not to do it again and spoil her for a while so she feels you are really sincere with your apology. Most of all change the bad things that you are doing to upset her. Communicating is a good idea just being silent for too long will make it seem like you don't really care.

Thats applicable when it is the guy that offended her. . . Some girls nag without being offended, u try to live with it and then u lose focus and snap! What do u do then? you cant just walk away cos she's probably following u around the house with her nagging. . . Either u leave your house and go and sleep in a hotel or u find a way to shut her up.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by sussu: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2009
show her more love and pamper her unending,
we like the attention but let her knw ur discomfort abt her attitude,
she'll be soothed soon,
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by CrazyMan(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2009
A nagging girl would always remain a nagging girl.

My advice; if you’re not the quarrelsome type, then forget about her and look for someone else.

If you’re the quarrelsome type, then both of you can nag each other and disrupt the peace of your neighbourhood.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2009
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by AniLee(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2009
[color=#770077][/color] Well it would depend on why she is nagging. Is it because of you or is it just a habit? Whateva the case, dont argue back. Just listen and if its you, correct what she's nagging about if you can, if you cant explain it to her. Some things may seem obvious but practically speaking they aint. If she is a natural nagger, tell her you dont like it. If she dont stop, lol, then i guess u might as well do what people have already said, leave her and move on to a less clanging cymbal.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Thats applicable when it is the guy that offended her. . . Some girls nag without being offended, u try to live with it and then u lose focus and snap! What do u do then? you cant just walk away cos she's probably following u around the house with her nagging. . . Either u leave your house and go and sleep in a hotel or u find a way to shut her up.

Hmmm most women usually nag cause guys have offended them.  I really can't relate to any woman that just nag without a good reason.  I don't think I know any women like that.  It might just be the kind of women you are picking to go out with.  Maybe they are not happy with you and feel they have settled for less than they deserve then they would nag and pick at everything you do as you are not what they want and they are putting up with you. I have never been in that kind of relationship where I nagged anyone and I abhor nagging in fact a man is more likely to nag me than me nag him.  smiley Its just not in my personality or character.  You can't force someone to be a good person or to behave better they either will grow and become a better person or they won't, you either live with it or you move on.  Simple as that no need to nag its illogical.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
Become deaf and dumb. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by rave2u: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
Give her some sugar. wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by sesman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
Give her a dirty slap  grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by whitelexi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

Give her a dirty slap grin

No nonesense man grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

Give her a dirty slap  grin

dirty one right cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
cool
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

Give her a dirty slap grin

u sir, wud be sleeping on a dirty couch for a very long time.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
u funny big time.
babe dey nag, u dey zip down trouser.
ur long tin will surely become longer.

d'banj extraordinaire.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by IFELEKE(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
Topic
Silence while she raves,walking out while she rants.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by yjay(f): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster, ure obvious not giving it to her well!!!! mind blowing sex shld do the trick, & might i add regularly wink

@german007, spot on!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Gabry(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
Naggers? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

Naggers? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
niggers u mean!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
izeek:

niggers u mean!

if u say so sad
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

if u say so sad

Gabry no he didn't say so
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
candy abeg tell her wetin i said biko!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Enockia(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
ifyalways:

Become deaf and dumb. cheesy

will it work?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by iice(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
IFELEKE:

Topic
Silence while she raves,walking out while she rants.

gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / See The Current Sexiest Slay Queen In Nigeria (photo 18+) / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.