Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33077 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hello ladies,say you met this great guy and started dating him,two weeks into the relationship you find out he knows your ex and was even on very good terms with him and work in the same company till you came into the picture.(They met after it ended with your ex)

Your ex realizes you are dating his new friend and automatically changes his attitude towards your boyfriend,being very hostile and stuff,on one of such occasions your ex threatens to deal with your boyfriend and assaults him in the process.(A push)

Now your boyfriend reports your ex to the cops for threatening his life and assault,he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend),your ex is now in police custody.

You vowed never to talk to this ex again but the silent feud between them(ex & boyfriend) worries you because you fear it may get out of hand,meanwhile your ex is also in a relationship. You are begging your boyfriend to drop charges before its gets ugly but he says he wants to teach your ex a lesson.

Ladies please what would you do to salvage this situation?

Gentlemen why do you think the ex behaved the way he did? What do you advise her to do? Do you think its okay to let her boyfriend deal with ex?cos he sure can pull strings.

P:S You left this ex cos he was a cheat and it didn't end on a good note.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by ronkebp(f): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Personally i will let my present boyfriend deal with the situation, i will not want to put myself in the middle of that mess, the ex looked for trouble and he caused what ever he is getting.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
The ex and the current are both unreasonable arses! Seriously, i would blame the girl if she talks to any of those two immature pricks anymore! Fight over a girl in 2012? WTF!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
I would have left the scene.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
sexkillz:

The ex and the current are both unreasonable arses! Seriously, i would blame the girl if she talks to any of those two immature pricks anymore! Fight over a girl in 2012? WTF!

nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
The lady herself, is in a state of utter discombobulation!

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
Did you read the story at all? the ex didn't say he's fighting because of the girl and the ex never even knew they dated till she told him and that was after the assault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2012
I meant the boyfriend never knew they dated.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2012
*yawnz*, i think u shld poison both of em and start afresh,

16 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2012
^
You feeling sleepy or hungry?
Poison,no thanks she'll pass on that I'm sure.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

^
You feeling sleepy or hungry?
Poison,no thanks she'll pass on that I'm sure.
tipsy, i dnt think she'll
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 21, 2012
For a start, I will never date my ex friend so I will never be caught in such a situation.

Next cool

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by iice(f): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2012
Kai too much wahala. What happened to bros before erhhh grin?

Personally i would prolly give talking to the ex a shot.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Scash(f): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2012
I'll talk to both my boyfriend and the ex.
He already has a gf, wat else does he want?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by xynerise: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2012
I cant fight a guy for what I dont know about. The gal should go and sort out her problem with d ex.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2012
The ex is being unreasonable and the current boyfriend should realise that he is not fighting for his girl he already has her so unless he wants to see another season of battles, he should act maturely and walk away from the case

11 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Metalgoong(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2012
xynerise:

I cant fight a guy for what I dont know about. The gal should go and sort out her problem with d ex.

Gbam!! . . .
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2012
xynerise:

But you are the one being threatned and assualted na

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2012
rokiatu:

For a start, I will never date my ex friend so I will never be caught in such a situation.

Next cool
For starters too,You never knew they are friends,they met after you and the ex were done, btw you've been done with this ex for a long time before you met current boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by xynerise: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

But you are the one being threatned and assualted na
that is d one reason she will go and sort it out.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2012
Ewo wot rubbish as a Badosky I go drop voice,both of dem dey mad who chop remain stupidddd for them.Listen I will have a word with my very own koboko tell him its not worth entering a battlefield and if he still insists after my lecture,omo if dem break hin head I go wave bye bye as emi o le shomo ti o fine eeEee.However after I don't quote version give my bulala,I go come call d ex-baboon wire para give am, if he like hin sef he won't cross d line unless he wants me to organise Ru-boys to salute hin mata he-goat  angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2012
xynerise:

that is d one reason she will go and sort it out.
Sort what out ? After u have gotten a black eye nd a swollen jaw nd maybe lying in a hospital bed with one leg hanging nd bandage around your ribs, mbanu not my portion, i will deal with the alofrat in such a manner that he wont 4get because the girl is his ex , and no correct guy would allow a woman come btw him nd his guy not even his ex or current girl, but i think the guy should listen to his girl nd leave the ex guy, it shows that he respects her opinion nd it ll also let em have peace while the ex can boil like a volcano if he wants to, i dont care

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2012
^
Did you read the story at all? the ex didn't say he's fighting because of the girl and the ex never even knew they dated till she told him and that was after the assault.
Yes i read it! And still doesnt make sense! The are both horrendously immature! The ex assaults her boyfriend, and pushes him simply because he found out that his ex girlfriend is dating his new friend!   Which "reasonable" adult does that?

Now, the ex puts a fellow man in police custody "because he believes the change in attitude of your ex is due to the fact that you are with him(boyfriend)"! Jeeesus! What bullshit? A girl he just met? He's not even sure they'll get married, if they were engaged to be married, that is a different case!

Now the girl! What the hell is she doing with a bunch of immature egotistical "boys"? It's not her fault that her ex and her current had to know each other, but mehn, if she decides to continue, this wont end well!

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2012
^
Killz he never knew why the sudden change until his girlfriend told him the guy was her ex and he put the dude in police custody for threatening his life after assaulting him,mind you in the cause of the hostility nobody mentioned the girl. The girl is the one who brought the idea of her ex behaving that way because of her and her boyfriend believes her cos he can't think of anything he did wrong to offend the ex.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2012
nomsochris:

Sort what out ? After u have gotten a black eye nd a swollen jaw nd maybe lying in a hospital bed with one leg hanging nd bandage around your ribs, mbanu not my portion, i will deal with the alofrat in such a manner that he wont 4get because the girl is his ex , and no correct guy would allow a woman come btw him nd his guy not even his ex or current girl, but i think the guy should listen to his girl nd leave the ex guy, it shows that he respects her opinion nd it ll also let em have peace while the ex can boil like a volcano if he wants to, i dont care
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Killz he never knew why the sudden change until his girlfriend told him the guy was her ex and he put the dude in police custody for threatening his life after assaulting him,mind you in the cause of the hostility nobody mentioned the girl.
Why did he assault his friend? Because of a girl!
Why did he put his friend in police custody? Because of a girl!
Why did the current want to teach the ex a lesson? Because of a girl!
What does sexkillz think of the ex & current? A pitiable bunch of immature egotistical pricks with a misguided sense of judgment!

freecocoa:
The girl is the one who brought the idea of her ex behaving that way because of her and her boyfriend believes her cos he can't think of anything he did wrong to offend the ex.
. . .Therefore the ex is truly behaving like a dumb fool cos of the girl, and her current is so eager to believe his new catch, and impress her by teaching his friend a lesson. . . Because of a girl! That's quintessentially dumb!

Now, how come you know so many twists to this story?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by denzel2009: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2012
you should create an avenue for both of them to beat each other black and blue.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
The girl should go to Ojuelegba and buy the boys 2000 Naira weed and then unleash them on her ex. I sure say im no go push the guy again after that
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2012
denzel2009:

you should create an avenue for both of them to beat each other black and blue.
hahaha,wucked you. Howdy?

sexkillz:

Why did he assault his friend? Because of a girl!
Why did he put his friend in police custody? Because of a girl!
Why did the current want to teach the ex a lesson? Because of a girl!
What does sexkillz think of the ex & current? A pitiable bunch of immature egotistical pricks with a misguided sense of judgment!

. . .Therefore the ex is truly behaving like a dumb fool cos of the girl, and her current is so eager to believe his new catch, and impress her by teaching his friend a lesson. . . Because of a girl! That's quintessentially dumb!

Now, how come you know so many twists to this story?

I don hear abeg,I know because I know.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2012
^^
Good!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by denzel2009: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

hahaha,wucked you. Howdy?

I'm foine, you?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2012
denzel2009:

I'm foine, you?
I'm beautiful,na once in a blue moon person dey see your break light.

Mynd_44,don't start that your full stop nonsenses on my thread o.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.