Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally (16321 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Akpan107(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
dady12: since GEJ rig delta state election for uduaghan,I PERSONALLY decided not to give him my vote come 2015 ,i did nt vote for him during the last election becos he impose an animal in human form on the people of delta ,i cannt give my support to a president that brought a new mathematics formula where majority loss election to minority,5 is greater than 27 and 16 is greater than 19. i cannt vote for a president who is making curruption an order of the day ,a president whose wife dont have regard for the rule of law. Marriam abacha,stella obasojor turai yaradua and mrs adusallam , are all in good conduct during their time as first lady.i am not in support of amiechi but if he went to BBC to air his view,i dont see anythg wrong with that.for you to become a good leader,you must learn how to tolerate ;polities is a game of numbers.,it is not by fighting anyone that is oppose to ur ambition can make you a champion .why is GEJ remain silent in issue bothering river state? i can see GEJ losing the battle already
GEJ dont really need your vote... Durring the last election, you did not vote for GEJ, and he won! Please, i take God beg you, in 2015 make you no vote for GEJ. Your vote may be badluck to him. I voted for GEJ in 2011 and he won! By God's grace, i'm going to vote for him come 2015, so that he can win again. Take your vote to Buhari.... I want to see him cry again for loosing an election.
''the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood''

4 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Koval12(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Al-mustapha will be GEJ's runing mates.
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by DrSadikMagaji(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidindufrank: The thief refused to see the minister but,he will be the first person to corner the bags of grain for himself and his household.
who tell u say hin hungry pass ur stingy dad? Ehn
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by merito(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
i see games here. lets be watchful. Mustapha's release is not ordinary!
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Horlar4love(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
mikeoh: He was released just to weaken the north..... It's a calculated move
mr. Know all, take it or leave GEJ will not win 2015 election whether north is divided or not. Nevertherless al-mustapha does not cme to divide north, but to foster unity
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dr Sadik Magaji: who tell u say hin hungry pass ur stingy dad? Ehn
He hungry pass my stingy dad and my stingy dad no thief public money and grain. Oya kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Dmubby: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wow the whole tin is intresting now

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Lawalemi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ex - convicts seems to have high influence in Nigerian politics
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by kraftykc(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
nwaibagwa: This ur grammar and spellings na die cry

Grammar Nazi
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Make al dis old men go sit make fresh pple lead naija to promise land abeg
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Jawondoasanni(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=seangy4konji]SOhow it go con give me food chop dis week end or my heinekenlet me know when they start killing themselves...thats news man. "what a shock! How could this be think of, from a nigerian?"
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by promizchild: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=ibifeeq]God bless nigeria....

AMEN! Soo many things the youths of Nigeria don't understand is that soo many of these old folks ruling us are only practicing what devil their boss commands then to do. I strongly believe that power will change hand one day, God will raise people who will rule Nigeria with the fear of God and love of the masses.
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by kzokul(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
dady12: nairaland professor ,oya tell me what u dont understand and
what u think is wrongly spell,u better quit smoking that thg cos ur
madness is getting out of hand
Nna dis ur grammer dikwanu fit o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Takes Campaign Train To Markets And Streets Of Nsukka / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC / Akwa Ibom To Move Civil Servants Who Studied Education To Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.