Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! (3893 Views)

Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by BrokenTV: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
`
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by BrokenTV: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Team GEJ till 2019, you guys should just ignore ujchief and the other anti gej kids , the hatred in their heart have be clouded their sense of reasoning.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by lilytender: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
The jonathan lapdog agents have invaded nairaland but I don't have time for them becos they are doing what they are paid to do, I have work to do. However, the good news is that these lapdog agents that have sold their conscience for peanut are just a minute fraction of the millions of voters that have made up their mind to vote out GEJ and PEJ, we don't even know who among the two is ruling.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by taharqa2: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Some fellows are just simply unintelligent!! So you want Jonathan to steal money like Tinubu and use it to build fertilizer plants in his name before you understand that the role of Government is to create an enabling environment?

Why is it lost on you that for over 30 years, not a single fertilizer plant had been built in the country by the private sector then suddenly in 2 years of GEJ, 3 companies suddenly just start building plants valued at $6 billion.

You need to up your intelligence man. Read, watch documentaries, play IQ games and think creatively. It would work.

Bwahahahahahahaha....... I have die-ed .. Smone abeg save me oo...hehehehehe
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Gboliwe: 3:45am On Jul 28, 2013
I believe in Nigeria, I believe in this government. I believe in GEJ.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Some fellows are just simply unintelligent!! So you want Jonathan to steal money like Tinubu and use it to build fertilizer plants in his name before you understand that the role of Government is to create an enabling environment?

Why is it lost on you that for over 30 years, not a single fertilizer plant had been built in the country by the private sector then suddenly in 2 years of GEJ, 3 companies suddenly just start building plants valued at $6 billion.

You need to up your intelligence man. Read, watch documentaries, play IQ games and think creatively. It would work.

Smh! If our past presidents have this kind of shrewd mentality, we wouldn't have had four (4) functional refineries, ajeokuta steel mill, eleme petrochemicals, onne fertilizer plant etc. Damn, we wouldn't have had 3rd mainland bridge, onitsha bridge and so on. The private sector is mostly not interested in investing in the country mostly because you can't guarantee them adequate power supply. Tell me how GEJ has provided the enabling environment? By blowing hot air that he would fix the power sector? 3yrs later, where are we? About to fix!
The Nigerian environment is not business friendly, and GEJ is not doing much to improve on it. All the 9 refineries at Egypt is owned by the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation. They are still run and maintained by their government which is not relying on private enterprise to come and run their economy.

Let your Gej keep running around the whole continent 'begging' people to come and invest in the country. They will sure be having a nice laugh at him. You don't lure private enterprises by kissing their a'r'se; you lure them by providing basic facilities like power, efficient transport system, security. The few that invested already are having a hard time keeping track of the oil they drill; all because your GEJ has empowered militants like tampolo to legally steal oil in the creeks.

Don't quote me again if you have nothing meaningful to discuss.

#team-ar-s-e-lickers#

3 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
ujchief:

Smh! If our past presidents have this kind of shrewd mentality, we wouldn't have had four (4) functional refineries, ajeokuta steel mill, eleme petrochemicals, onne fertilizer plant etc. Damn, we wouldn't have had 3rd mainland bridge, onitsha bridge and so on. The private sector is mostly not interested in investing in the country mostly because you can't guarantee them adequate power supply. Tell me how GEJ has provided the enabling environment? By blowing hot air that he would fix the power sector? 3yrs later, where are we? About to fix!
The Nigerian environment is not business friendly, and GEJ is not doing much to improve on it. All the 9 refineries at Egypt is owned by the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation. They are still run and maintained by their government which is not relying on private enterprise to come and run their economy.

Let your Gej keep running around the whole continent 'begging' people to come and invest in the country. They will sure be having a nice laugh at him. You don't lure private enterprises by kissing their a'r'se; you lure them by providing basic facilities like power, efficient transport system, security. The few that invested already are having a hard time keeping track of the oil they drill; all because your GEJ has empowered militants like tampolo to legally steal oil in the creeks.

#team-ar-s-e-lickers#

This is the reason I said some of you should up ur intelligence.

Have you asked why MTEL failed here GLO and MTN are reaping billions in profit?
Have you asked yourself why our banks are very prosperous where they were failures when Government ran them?
Have you asked yourself why SHELL, CHEVRON and MOBIL rake billions in profits where NNPC declares losses?

The lesson if you were intelligent enough to see is that Governments by design always fail when they run businesses. And the reason is simple: They are not driven for profit. When Government ran telecoms, they gave us 400,000 phone lines in over 40 years. When the private sector ran telecoms, they gave us 140 million phone lines in 10 years. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by basisop(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
TeamGEJ all the way. Abeg,how can I actively support big boss?
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Lordlexy: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
ujchief:

Its understandable that you would rejoice at crumbs being thrown at you. I was just trying to show you the bigger picture; the one that will allow you to buy fertilizer much cheaper than the subsidized price because it is locally produced. The one that will diversify our economy, make us produce more and consume less.

But you prefer the crumbs being thrown at you!

#team-a-r-se-lickers#
when the blind leads the blind, what do you expect, both will end in the ditch. Impoverishment of the mind could blind fold one from seeing the bigger picture and go for crumbs even when he deserves the whole bunch.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Lordlexy: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
ujchief:

#team-ar-s-e-lickers#
Chief, please, show them mercy now. You have disconfiscated them to a point of no repair. They think we are fools. This desperate move to have things fix at this 9th hourt is simply an attempt to lure sympathy. All the good will the President has been soiled for sheer greed. Right thinking ppl perceive and appreciate progress if they see one, but what we have is nothing short of wastage and mediocraty. The President had everything at his disposal to stage an obvious change but failed to capitalise on it. The resources entrusted him with does not commeserate with the dev on ground. The health sector is in shambo, the transportation is chaotic, the over hyped agriculture is obviously not felt in the open market, unemployment is still all time high, education is relegated, except for power with some measure of improvement, may be in my area, but obviously not enough to revamp the economy. The question begging for answer is whether the electionnery promises have been fulfiled, if not, then this campaign is dead on arrival.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 3:09am On Jul 29, 2013
basisop: TeamGEJ all the way. Abeg,how can I actively support big boss?

@basisop, u can support the big boss by posting his ever positive and innovative achievements here, a lot of anti-gejs have invaded this thread, we must fight 2geda as a team either to make them Gejites or remove them from poluting the fresh air.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 3:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Lordlexy: Chief, please, show them mercy now. You have disconfiscated them to a point of no repair. They think we are fools. This desperate move to have things fix at this 9th hourt is simply an attempt to lure sympathy. All the good will the President has been soiled for sheer greed. Right thinking ppl perceive and appreciate progress if they see one, but what we have is nothing short of wastage and mediocraty. The President had everything at his disposal to stage an obvious change but failed to capitalise on it. The resources entrusted him with does not commeserate with the dev on ground. The health sector is in shambo, the transportation is chaotic, the over hyped agriculture is obviously not felt in the open market, unemployment is still all time high, education is relegated, except for power with some measure of improvement, may be in my area, but obviously not enough to revamp the economy. The question begging for answer is whether the electionnery promises have been fulfiled, if not, then this campaign is dead on arrival.

My broda Rome was not built in a day! Gej gat vision, take 4 example the power sector, his programmes have provided a viable hope 4 constant power supply in the very near future.

U just have to give fresh air a chance!

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 29, 2013
I am a patriot and I love my country Naija with passion. I am in on this project.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2013
maximunimpact:

My broda Rome was not built in a day! Gej gat vision, take 4 example the power sector, his programmes have provided a viable hope 4 constant power supply in the very near future.

U just have to give fresh air a chance!

Seriously!! Is this the best you can come up with? Rome was not built in a day Is that your best shot at defending a 'shoe-less' man that is on a mission to wreck havoc on this country by looting us dry?
You need to apologize for starting this thread and request the Moderators to delete it ASAP!

Rome was not built in a day my a-r-s-e!!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2013
ujchief:

Seriously!! Is this the best you can come up with? Rome was not built in a day Is that your best shot at defending a 'shoe-less' man that is on a mission to wreck havoc on this country by looting us dry?
You need to apologize for starting this thread and request the Moderators to delete it ASAP!

Rome was not built in a day my a-r-s-e!!

Fellow Gejites, for how long are we going to tolerate dis man? Someone gat 2 place him where he belongs, he out of control!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Chubhie: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2013
maximunimpact:

Fellow Gejites, for how long are we going to tolerate dis man? Someone gat 2 place him where he belongs, he out of control!
Some people go bout this world shouting.....Kill me and there is always someone willing to oblige em.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by ujchief(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
maximunimpact:

No one is responding to your clarion call! No one wants to waste his etisalat free MB trying to defend a corrupt leader. Use yours wisely; ask the Mods to delete this useless thread!

See ya in the other side.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by adino(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
ujchief:

No one is responding to your clarion call! No one wants to waste his etisalat free MB trying to defend a corrupt leader. Use yours wisely; ask the Mods to delete this useless thread!

so you are browsing with etisalat free mb, frustrated soul
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
ujchief:

Ok I get ur point, but pls tell me: on whose side are u? U are not a Gejite, fine by me but pls tell us who is ur candidate? I want to knw becos if u av no candidate or a party it means u av no ideology or any bases as to wat u want or wat ur political leanings are!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Mogidi: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]

TEAM GEJ
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by maximunimpact(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello team Gejites.......anyone in the house?
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=25pt]Na Port Harcourt Boy oh

I don show
grin

GEJ till '19

Who no like am dive enter Ntawogba stream[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have been a one man mopol GEJite, it is evident on my previous posts, fb posts, bb dps,whatsapp etc. I'm glad to announce that I have officially registered as a GEJite. I implore all GEJites on nl to keep on the good work.

The Concensus s clear. No Vacancy in Aso ROCkk till 2019(and beyond)i

1 Like

Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Let me add that I'm not only supporting, I'm supporting EVERY PDP(real) candidates
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by tomakint: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ Op, I think Sincere9gerian had done a thorough compilations of GEJITES on this forum, however, I must register my unalloyed support like I always do to the man of the moment, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! I still maintain that by the time Jonathan would leave the seat of power come 2019, Nigerians will look back and thank God for giving us a man like him! #Team FreshAir#! Good job @ OP!
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Gboliwe: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Have they started sharing indomie and tomatoes yet? wink wink

I shouldnt be left behind cheesy
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by OsunOriginal: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
nwabobo: [size=16pt]Click like if you are for GEJ![/size]

Wow! You got 29 likes from igbos - great.

Gej has won the election - who does not know Igbos represent 80% of Nigeria population.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by manmade(m): 3:04am On Sep 23, 2013
I rep Gej for president in 2015
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by manmade(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2013
maximunimpact: Hello Gejites,

In order to put credibility and a more realistic aproach in bringing fresh air into nairaland, if any1 have a programme or achievement innitiated and accomplished by GEJ, kindly share to make belivers from anti-GEJ folks out there.

GEJ got accolades, let's make it known to Niralanders!
yes , I agreed with u and in addition we should all change or design our signatures with something positive about Gej .We are winning their heart everyday.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Itodo2014(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
utumunta n co, should remember dt d opposition candidate for GEJ was d one dt said HE Will make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ wins d Election in 2011 n HE has kept to his words , now he is promising to stop Boko haram if he wins because he is the brain behind it.patriotic nigerians do not be decieved because he can never be good.once evil always evil.
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by moneypassmadam: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
Let me add that I'm not only supporting, I'm supporting EVERY PDP(real) candidates

i'm wondering how you feel now seeing this post. nostalgic? grin grin
Re: Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! by Jeboy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
You got my back team GEJites, just completed my registration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... / Breaking: Presidency Orders Ihedioha To Write Tambuwal; Threatens Impeachment / LAGOS STATE Needs Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.