Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? (7132 Views)

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Her Baby Daddy Wants A Dna But She's Paying For It... / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2017
The good old Nairaland days!
Before the "gangs" fell in love and "true colors" begin show. wink

Muchechechecheche

10 years in NL.
Wow!!!! cool

To 10 more years jare.
I cannot answer 'nobody' in life or death. cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? by Firstcitizen: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Only a fool will not test his kids in this century of liberalism.

Especially when you are not married to their mother.
Re: Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? by sisisioge: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Paternity fraud is one heck of a mean swing. However, I discovered lately that some women didn't mean it to play like that. Sometimes, she's as confused as the dad's about the biological dad...Yeah that kinda sheet happens.
Re: Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? by CellTabRepairs: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2017
It's important these days at a point grin

cool(Check out Image, click my name!) cool

Good day Tech support lovers...and those willing to learn;

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Go and Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image*****
Re: Would You Do A DNA Testing On Your Kids? by Ndipe(m): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / May God Bless My Elder Brother / Contraceptive Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.