Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? (7767 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by lexib(m): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2013
tunamost: hmmmm!I broda..dats exactly wat makes me feel sad...after all dat I feel for her she just want me to be her friend and nofin more...well I guess dat is life..we love someone dat doesn't really want us...

Guy, on behalf of all d guys in dis forum I plead wif u to simply walk away wif wateva little dignity u hv left... as it z now, no gal wud be in her shoes and still want to date u... u can ask dem WHY evn tho dey may not reli knw, buh dey wnt...
Hold down ur head, pocket ur dyke n get ur tail btw ur legs and sneak away... hey hey hey, dnt fink uve given too much to turn back o! humble ursef n go as a looser b4 she begin to complain to pple abt u... try smwhr else, u go win b4 she kill ur self esteem...
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by dmcdad: 4:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Just passing by and smh... This guy no know how far sha... Chai! Full blast!
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by tunamost: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=lexi-b][/quote]fanx alot lexy b...so much appreciate ur advice...am gonna work on it...lolz...need to get laid urgently sounds so funny to me man...can't stop laffin...funny dude...lolz
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by tunamost: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
lexi-b:

Guy, on behalf of all d guys in dis forum I plead wif u to simply walk away wif wateva little dignity u hv left... as it z now, no gal wud be in her shoes and still want to date u... u can ask dem WHY evn tho dey may not reli knw, buh dey wnt...
Hold down ur head, pocket ur dyke n get ur tail btw ur legs and sneak away... hey hey hey, dnt fink uve given too much to turn back o! humble ursef n go as a looser b4 she begin to complain to pple abt u... try smwhr else, u go win b4 she kill ur self esteem...
fanx alot bro...I get u..
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by jemsi(f): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2013
D lady is just suffering U jare, nd u too ure helpin her suffer u. U asked her out nd she refused, den she should stop doin tinz done by lovers to u lik kalin nd cuddling. If ure not comfortable wit just been frnds, tel her to give u space so u can get over her,if not u'll continue sufferin
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by boxer022(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2013
My brother the only thing I will tell you is that the girl in question may be confused about what she want for herself. From your story I saw where you said she told you that she has a guy who I will say in your position, correct me if I am wrong. She said she is with a guy who she has not said yes to for 7 years. The guy in question is doing good things for her and she told you that she does not love him but likes him and that he has not done anything bad to her. So for that reason she cannot date you. She said she wants you to be her very best friend who she can confide in at any time. My advice is that you either accept what she said or let her go.
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by tunamost: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
boxer022: My brother the only thing I will tell you is that the girl in question may be confused about what she want for herself. From your story I saw where you said she told you that she has a guy who I will say in your position, correct me if I am wrong. She said she is with a guy who she has not said yes to for 7 years. The guy in question is doing good things for her and she told you that she does not love him but likes him and that he has not done anything bad to her. So for that reason she cannot date you. She said she wants you to be her very best friend who she can confide in at any time. My advice is that you either accept what she said or let her go.
fanx alot boxer...dats exactly wat am finking as well maybe she doesn't even know wat she wants herself cuz she told me shes yet to make up her mind on who to settle down wit...even now when ever my counternance changes she's always d first person to ask me wat is wrong and even when I refuse to tell her she will pester me until I tell her...she's always there for me....she tell me stuffs abt her family and she's always willing to get close to my family as well...but am gonna follow u pple's advice anyway...am just gonna accept to be her friend and keep my fingers crossed..
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by tunamost: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
jemsi: D lady is just suffering U jare, nd u too ure helpin her suffer u. U asked her out nd she refused, den she should stop doin tinz done by lovers to u lik kalin nd cuddling. If ure not comfortable wit just been frnds, tel her to give u space so u can get over her,if not u'll continue sufferin
fanx alot jemsi...u know u ladies can be funny sometimes...I was just finking she's trying to play hard to get as I wasn't even xpecting her to sau yes immediately...but considering d other guy she's dating I fink she has a specila place for dat guy in her heart...so am gonna stick to ur advice and keep my fingers crossed...
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by lexib(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot jemsi...u know u ladies can be funny sometimes...I was just finking she's trying to play hard to get as I wasn't even xpecting her to sau yes immediately...but considering d other guy she's dating I fink she has a specila place for dat guy in her heart...so am gonna stick to ur advice and keep my fingers crossed...

Some pple r just masochists... Wetin u dey cross finger for How does walk away or leave her amount to crossing finger... d space we r saying u nid z to hv d chance of dating sm1 else dat will even be better... not space just enof to cross ur fingers cos u can do dat wif ur hand insyd ur pocket... Na wa o! All these hopeless romantics sef... mtchew!!!
Re: We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? by tunamost: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
lexi-b:

Some pple r just masochists... Wetin u dey cross finger for How does walk away or leave her amount to crossing finger... d space we r saying u nid z to hv d chance of dating sm1 else dat will even be better... not space just enof to cross ur fingers cos u can do dat wif ur hand insyd ur pocket... Na wa o! All these hopeless romantics sef... mtchew!!!
...fanx lexi b...I really understand wat u saying but I don't fink u should be harsh wit d way u speak...u only misunderstood wat I mean by keeping my fingers crossed...all I meant is giving her space and reduce d way I play wit her...walking away is totally impossible cuz we work in d same department everyday but we don't stay @ d same place...but as per dating someone else dats for sure and am working on it...talking to her doesn't stop me from dating someone else...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. / What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.