Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (25651 Views)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / Measles Outbreak At Kenneth Copeland Megachurch / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gombs:

I'm here to clear you... What's your question?
What is edifying in all these things?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by vooks: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Candour:

@the bolded is the problem i have with a lot of our renowned MOG today.Why coat the truth about your personal trials? until when we put on incorruptible body,this body of flesh we have will remain subject to the curse pronounced in Genesis.It was after Oral Roberts died that it became public knowledge that he had a pacemaker inserted to aid his failing heart.That wasn't a sin,it just showed he was human.Admitting it would even encourage others who are in similar situations to know that God still loves and cares for them.

My brother, i believe in exposing false doctrine but we shouldn't destroy tender plants in the process.We should avoid getting personal as much as possible.When you make it look like you're on a personal vendetta, the crux of your message will be lost as it degenerates to mudslinging.This has happened too often recently and i feel i should caution you.I fall into this trap sometimes too but i refuse to excuse it.God is not even remotely glorified when we his children try to consume each other.Dont let your good be evil spoken of.

God bless you
Very wise of you sir!
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by esere826: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
vooks:

Very wise of you sir!
uhmm
that was food for thought wasnt it
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Gombs(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
RobinHez:
What is edifying in all these things?
Nothing is... Frosbel is known for such stunts
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Gombs:

Nothing is... Frosbel is known for such stunts
Lol @stunts
Well...anoda question tho...
How do these Peeps do such things..
I've read some articles pointing at hypnotic music nd some other stuff..
...How do they do it?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Gombs(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Lol @stunts

Well...anoda question tho...

How do these Peeps do such things..

I've read some articles pointing at hypnotic music nd some other stuff..

...How do they do it?

Nothing like hypnotic music. These are fragments of warped imaginations. If it were not so, how come everybody don't employ it too?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ken4Christ:
I have watched the video. I do not see anything strange about it. The truth is that the things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal man. If frosbel and those who join him to speak againt these men of God live more than two years from now, I will call it a miracle. They are just progra
mming their lives for early death. I feel sorry for them. These men are among the greatest teachers of the word of God in our generation.
Uhm...today is exactly 2 years since u made this post!

@Frosbel...are u still alive?

Smh...4 u undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
PastorKun:

^^^ This guy must be a real m0ron angry
Today is exactly 2 years froom that post...help me confirm if frosbel is alive!
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Goshen360(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Uhm...today is exactly 2 years since u made this post!

@Frosbel...are u still alive?

Smh...4 u undecided

Frosbel is still alive and healthy. You can check topic and see the date of his recent thread or check his profile for most recent posts.

The sad thing in Christianity is, some people rain curse on others just because they speak against their mentors or spiritual fathers. Such is the case of ken4Christ.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Slimzjoe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Today is exactly 2 years froom that post...help me confirm if frosbel is alive!

Why? You want him Dead?? Lol... I Watched the Video Today and I don't Know what to Say!
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Why? You want him Dead?? Lol... I Watched the Video Today and I don't Know what to Say!
I stumbled on of the video on vuclip...dats was wat made me research the man to this place!

I've ended up watching more of these clips...nd each moment am filled with disgust!

Coming here, am seeing someone wishing anoda person death for trying to expose these guys...

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Goshen360:

Frosbel is still alive and healthy. You can check topic and see the date of his recent thread or check his profile for most recent posts.

The sad thing in Christianity is, some people rain curse on others just because they speak against their mentors or spiritual fathers. Such is the case of ken4Christ.
Abi...

I wonder wats edifying in all these shows of madness...

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is Self-Control...so how can UNCONTROLLABLE laughter be a manifestation of that same Spirit??

#God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Gombs(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
RobinHez:

Abi...

I wonder wats edifying in all these shows of madness...

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is Self-Control...so how can UNCONTROLLABLE laughter be a manifestation of that same Spirit??

#God help us.

It was same Spirit that made David danced like a mad man, nakedd o, Some saw it like a foolish stunt ... Someone despised him for that, as you and some other folks are despising Hagin and Copeland... Go read what became of them... Frosbel is in his own way currently like what happened to the said lady that despised David... Where was the Holy Spirit and His self control? undecided

2 Samuel 6:16 KJV
And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart.

Be careful.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Gombs:

It was same Spirit that made David danced like a mad man, naked o, Some saw it like a foolish stunt ... Someone despised him for that, as you and some other folks are despising Hagin and Copeland... Go read what became of them... Frosbel is in his own way, is currently exactly what happened to the said lady that despised David... Where was the Holy Spirit and His self control? undecided

2 Samuel 6:16 KJV
And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart.

Be careful.
Was he dancing under the influence of an 'uncontrollable electrifying' feeling? Hell NO!

Verse 21
David retorted to Michal, "I was dancing before the
LORD, who chose me above your father and all his
family! He appointed me as the leader of Israel, the
people of the LORD, so I celebrate before the
LORD.

He was completely aware of his actions. And Michal mentioning 'Half naked' doesn't mean he was actually 'naked'. She was only trying to puff him up because he's a King now...he should start acting in prestige... It was just like when the Mockers called the Apostles Drunk...if they were actually drunk, Peter would not have been able to reply them!

But wat u see in that video...looks like Hypnosis to me. I'm sorry!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Gombs(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=RobinHez post=36519539]
Was he dancing under the influence of an 'uncontrollable electrifying' feeling? Hell NO!

See how you decided to inteprete it... The things of the Spirit are foolishness to the carnal mind.

Verse 21
David retorted to Michal, "I was dancing before the
LORD, who chose me above your father and all his
family! He appointed me as the leader of Israel, the
people of the LORD, so I celebrate before the
LORD.

Notice... He was dancing before the Lord... In other words, he had an influence..

He was completely aware of his actions.

Hahhahahahahahhazhhzzhhzhz... Read verse 17,in fact the whole chapter...

V16
saw King David dancing and jumping before the Lord; and to her mind he seemed foolish.

Notice... He was dancing and jumping... And naked, and you conclude he was very aware? grin

And Michal mentioning 'Half naked' doesn't mean he was actually 'naked'.

Half nakked? Hahhahahahahahhazhhzzhhzhz... Stop lying, anyway, what version said "half nakedd?" undecided

She was only trying to puff him up because he's a King now...he should start acting in prestige... It was just like when the Mockers called the Apostles Drunk...if they were actuallyAnyways drunk, Peter would not have been able to reply them!

Thank God I have a bible...

"In God's presence I'll dance all I want! He chose me over your father and the rest of our family and made me prince over God's people, over Israel. Oh yes, I'll dance to God's glory—more recklessly even than this. And as far as I'm concerned...I'll gladly look like a fool... but among these maids you're so worried about, I'll be honored no end." - MSG

But wat u see in that video...looks like Hypnosis to me. I'm sorry!

We choose what we wanna see, buddy! cheesy
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
I dnt just understand some people sha undecided

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of
David,.... Being brought thither on the shoulders of
the Levites:
Michal, Saul's daughter, looked through a window;
in the king's palace, to see the procession, which
was very grand, and in great pomp, attended by a
vast number of people, and with music of all sorts.
She is said to be Saul's daughter, though David's
wife, as having a good deal of her father's haughty
temper and disposition, as appears by what
follows:
and saw King David leaping and dancing before the
Lord; the ark of the Lord, by these outward
gestures expressing the inward joy of his heart on
this occasion:
and she despised him in her heart; as acting a
mean part, quite beneath himself, and unbecoming
his royal dignity.

So how does what is been shown on that video similar with what David did? Someone rejoicing and celebrating his victory was under an influence? Michal despising him because he was a royal and the dancing was meant for the peasants??

Have u ever watched a Jewish dance before? Especially the Victory dance where they form a big circle and sing their songs will leaping and clapping?

I don't think the Holy Spirit will FORCE anybody to do anything o...that Video doesn't look like an Holy Ghost move!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Gombs(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
RobinHez:
I dnt just understand some people sha undecided

So how does what is been shown on that video similar with what David did? Someone rejoicing and celebrating his victory was under an influence? Michal despising him because he was a royal and the dancing was meant for the peasants??

Have u ever watched a Jewish dance before? Especially the Victory dance where they form a big circle and sing their songs will leaping and clapping?

I don't think the Holy Spirit will FORCE anybody to do anything o...that Video doesn't look like an Holy Ghost move!!

Gill told you Michal "saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord; the ark of the Lord, by these outward gestures expressing the inward joy of his heart on this occasion:"

You can't dictate how anybody should express their inward joy.. You are not the Holy Spirit.

So now, you attribute this to a mere Jewish dance? Meeehn... Your carnality is of gigantic proportions. cool
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by RobinHez(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gombs:

Gill told you Michal "saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord; the ark of the Lord, by these outward gestures expressing the inward joy of his heart on this occasion:"

You can't dictate how anybody should express their inward joy.. You are not the Holy Spirit.

So now, you attribute this to a mere Jewish dance? Meeehn... Your carnality is of gigantic proportions. cool
Bro...don't twist my words!
He was celebrating in the lord's presence yes! But he's Hebrew...and he only knows how to do the Hebrew dance. Check youtube for what I mean.

The Fact remains that He was completely aware of his actions...and we can see that in the explanation he gave his wife. He didn't say he was moved in the spirit or whatever he said he danced when he remembered what God had done for him...

The Holy Spirit is not Violent! If not...Jesus for almost drown during Baptism when He came down on Him.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by An2elect2(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Very interesting thread. Deserves a resurrection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.