Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (24993 Views)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / Measles Outbreak At Kenneth Copeland Megachurch / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2013
nlMediator:

Regretfully, your post is filled with errors founded on limited knowledge of the subject you're speaking about. And that's part of why being "critical" can be a problem. Here's a sample of your errors.

1. Hagin wrote a book correcting his errors. What book was that? I'm pretty sure it only exists in your imagination. He wrote a book, The Midas Touch, correcting some of the excesses of his "followers" in the ministry.

2. He defined terms like Word of Knowledge, wisdom, without scriptural backing. And you are sure he defined them by himself? Or did you not read where he made clear he was drawing from the studies of others, at least on the 2 concepts you mentioned?

3. He promoted out of body experiences and visions. Really? The same Hagin that always emphasized the Word of God above visions, even telling Jesus in a vision that he would not believe what He was saying unless Jesus could back it up with the Bible? The same Hagin that was against lifting spiritual experiences above the written Word?

Let me stop here. It's obvious you know very little about Bro. Hagin. And have read very few of his works or at least read them with understanding.
yeah. Thats the kenneth E. Hagin I know.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
It is these MEN and their followers who have damaged the church and done the most harm to the Christian cause,

That the multitudes follow them and their false teachings should remind us of the itching ear Christians who line their pulpits with false teachers.

Kenneth Hagin was a Word of Faith preacher. He claimed to be a prophet called by God Himself. Kenneth believed in the following beliefs: Christians are little gods. Jesus didn't pay for our sins on the cross and he had to finish the job of atonement in hell. If Christians are not healthy and wealthy it is because of their lack of faith or knowledge. Christians have control over their lives by the words that they speak. If they speak sickness and poverty they will be sick and broke. Therefore, if a Christian speaks blessings and healing they will be healthy and have wealth.

It is a lot easier to justify my belief that Kenneth Hagin was a false prophet by letting his own words speak for themselves. Let's see what Kenneth had to say.

"Some of these Christians tried to tell me, 'Well, now maybe God didn't do it. But now He permitted it and He's got some purpose in all of that.' I said, 'If you're that kind of God--Me a little innocent baby--If you're that kind of God I'd rather go to Hell than to be with you! And I meant every word of it! And I still mean it! "
(Ken Hagin, "You Can Have What You Say," Tape from his ministry) Here we find Kenneth speaking about being born with a deformed heart and being sick when he was young. He is saying that if God would allow a Christian to be sick then he would rather go to Hell than to be a God of that kind.

"He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can't you see that? Physical death wouldn't remove your sins. He's tasted death for every man. He's talking about tasting spiritual death." (Ken Hagin, "How Jesus Obtained His Name." )

"The trouble with us is that we've preached a 'cross' religion, and we need to preach a 'throne' religion. By that I mean that people have thought they were supposed to remain at the cross. Some have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, have backed up to the cross, and have stayed there ever since...The cross is actually a place of defeat, whereas the Resurrection is a place of triumph. When you preach the cross, you're preaching death, and you leave people in death." (Ken Hagin, "The Believer's Authority," page 16. Second Edition 1986)

"Originally, God made the earth and the fullness thereof, giving Adam dominion over all the works of His hands. In other words, Adam was the god of this world. Adam committed high treason and sold out to Satan, and Satan, through Adam, became the god of this world...Now Satan has a right to be here and be god of this world until 'Adam's lease' runs out."
(Ken Hagin, "The Believer's Authority," page 19. Second Edition 1986)

"The Lord said to me, 'If I give you a message for an individual, a church, or a pastor and they don't accept it, you will not be responsible. They will be responsible. There will be ministers who don't accept it and will fall dead in the pulpit."
(Ken Hagin, "I Believe," page 114-115.

"I say this with reluctance but this actually happened in one place where I preached. Two weeks from the day that I closed the meeting, the pastor fell dead in the pulpit. When I left that church crying. I told the pastor in the next church where I went to hold a meeting, 'that man fell dead in the pulpit.' And just a very short time after that he did. Why? Because he didn't accept the message that God gave me to give him from the Holy Spirit."
(Ken Hagin, "I Believe," page 115

"Sometimes in my meetings the glory cloud will come as I am about to minister to people in a healing line. The first time that happened I was holding a meeting for Brother Gordon Lindsay in the 1960's. I had laid hands on about half of the people in the healing line. Then I saw the glory cloud rolling into the building. I walked back to the pulpit because I knew in that instance if I stood in that cloud, I would fall under the power of the Holy Spirit along with the rest of the people. The cloud came floating over the heads of the congregation. Meanwhile, the people in the healing line all had their eyes closed and were worshipping God. They weren't watching me. I waited until the cloud was right above the people in the healing line, and then I waved my hand. When I did that, every person in the healing line fell down like dominoes under the power of the Spirit."
(Ken Hagin, "The Glory of God," Article C-Faith)

"The believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth."
(Kenneth E. Hagin, "The Incarnation," The Word of Faith page 13, December 12, 1980
Kenneth Hagin has some really unbelievable beliefs doesn't he. Yet, he has been followed by dozens of men who continue on. Men who have followed in Kenneth Hagin's footsteps are Kenneth Hagin Jr., Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Rodney Howard-Browne, Creflo Dollar and many more.

We pray that this article has been of help to you.

Blessings,
Rev.Wise
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
The Dangerous Teaching Methods Of Kenneth E Hagin (links to article and the blog of Junker Jorge)

I sat under the teaching of Kenneth Hagin for fourteen years. Over these years I read most of his writings, attended his school, sat in his classes and listened to hundreds of his sermons on both CD and tape.

Nothing in my experience as a Christian has damaged me more. I am not alone. Millions of others have been led a stray by this very popular and false teacher who has reproduced himself in other ministers such as Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, Mark Hankins, Frederick Price, Michael Murdock and Joyce Meyers.

His teachings are extremely dangerous because of four basic reasons:

1) He teaches Scripture out of context. He only uses Scripture to fit his doctrines and stories. Not reading Scripture in the context of which it was written is the fastest way into error.

2) Many of his writings were stolen from EW Kenyon. Kenneth Hagin plagiarized massive amounts of Kenyon’s writings. EW Kenyon started out as a Free Will Baptist, but became a passionate student of Christian Science and New Age teachings. He attended a New Age college and was seen at many lectures. He blended Christianity with New Age, Christian Science and Eastern Religion. Hagin then plagiarized these writings for years.

3) Kenneth Hagin also taught the Bible in light of the eight visitations that he claimed to have received from Jesus Christ. Joseph Smith also claimed extra revelations. Kenneth Hagin taught for decades, using his claimed visions to back up his spin on Scriptures. The Apostle Paul warned against this in the First Chapter of Galatians. Hagin taught on many things which are never taught in Scripture.

4) Kenneth Hagin claimed to be a Prophet and claimed to have been to Heaven where he received special revelation and instruction from Jesus. Kenneth Hagin would warn his students and followers with many horror stories and testimonies from those who would not receive him. This has resulted in thousands of honest and sincere Christians to become brainwashed and manipulated. The Word of Faith has become a dangerous cult that controls it’s members with spiritual intimidation and erroneous, manipulative teaching from Scripture that has been twisted out of its intended context.

If you know anyone that is caught up into this dangerous cult, then please paste this article and send it to them.

http://mkayla./2009/11/18/the-dangerous-teaching-methods-of-kenneth-e-hagin-junker-jorge/
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ frosbel, i noticed one or two things there that were wrong, those were not entirely wrong like you would have me believe(except you want to prove it) . But if your teacher makes a mistake once or twice while teaching you, does that mean he is a fake?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
idnoble135: @ frosbel, i noticed one or two things there that were wrong, those were not entirely wrong like you would have me believe(except you want to prove it) . But if your teacher makes a mistake once or twice while teaching you, does that mean he is a fake?

not when the teachings are damnable heresies, I was also a victim to the WOF of movement and it almost derailed my faith.

I am not one to keep quiet, it is not about criticism , it is exposing for the benefit of others.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by nlMediator: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
I skimmed some of the internet sources. Filled with hogwash. Kenneth Hagin lived in our times. How come much of the criticism about him does not come from people in his home town of McKinney, TX or in Oklahoma where he ended his ministry? Because, people that know him personally knew he was real and true. A Nigerian that lives in McKinney was in my house the other time. If you have any questions about Hagin's growing up years, let me know and I'll see if I can reach him to confirm how people view him there. The devil would always raise people to sow seeds of doubt about any effective ministry, so that many would not benefit from it. Hagin himself never claimed to know it all. His critics here and elswehere should only pray that that God would favor them with just 1% of the knowledge of the Bible, relationship with God and influence with men that Hagin had while on earth.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
nlMediator: I skimmed some of the internet sources. Filled with hogwash. Kenneth Hagin lived in our times. How come much of the criticism about him does not come from people in his home town of McKinney, TX or in Oklahoma where he ended his ministry? Because, people that know him personally knew he was real and true. A Nigerian that lives in McKinney was in my house the other time. If you have any questions about Hagin's growing up years, let me know and I'll see if I can reach him to confirm how people view him there. The devil would always raise people to sow seeds of doubt about any effective ministry, so that many would not benefit from it. Hagin himself never claimed to know it all. His critics here and elswehere should only pray that that God would favor them with just 1% of the knowledge of the Bible, relationship with God and influence with men that Hagin had while on earth.

Testing all things is the true mark of a cautious follower of Jesus.

I have read many of his books, and while some have been of benefit, others have contained outrageous claims of going to heaven, seeing Jesus very often and other scary encounters which are often not biblical.

Test all things.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just watching that video alone increased my faith and believe in God and the Word of faith. If anyone doesnt believe in the anointing of that day, he or she is like those who dont believe in the dynamism of the Holy Spirit. Gods ways are not our ways
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo: Just watching that video alone increased my faith and believe in God and the Word of faith. If anyone doesnt believe in the anointing of that day, he or she is like those who dont believe in the dynamism of the Holy Spirit. Gods ways are not our ways

the anointing was never intended to cause the confusion of grown men and women barking like dogs , crawling on all fours, laughing uncontrollable and behaving in a drunken manner, shaking violently etc.

The anointing was for the preaching of the gospel, healing the sick, casting out demons and doing good.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

Testing all things is the true mark of a cautious follower of Jesus.

I have read many of his books, and while some have been of benefit, others have contained outrageous claims of going to heaven, seeing Jesus very often and other scary encounters which are often not biblical.

Test all things.
you've just shown me that this is about your unitarian beliefs afterall. People need to be warned about you and your false doctrine then. Tell me one thing Hagin said that isnt bibilically based. The devil knows about the victory hagin preached, thats why he wants to put people off it. But by Gods grace, the word of God will grow mightily and prevail
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

the anointing was never intended to cause the confusion of grown men and women barking like dogs , crawling on all fours, laughing uncontrollable and behaving in a drunken manner, shaking violently etc.

The anointing was for the preaching of the gospel, healing the sick, casting out demons and doing good.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the spirit gave them utterances

In the Video Hagin said that this was the first time they were receiving this anionting in this dimension. He was talking about the Jews believing they were drunk and the Holy Ghost took charge of the Sermon by giving them practical examples of how you would speak and people would think you were drunk. If this doesnt increase your faith in the power of God and his supremacy i dont know what will.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo:

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the spirit gave them utterances

In the Video Hagin said that this was the first time they were receiving this anionting in this dimension. He was talking about the Jews believing they were drunk and the Holy Ghost took charge of the Sermon by giving them practical examples of how you would speak and people would think you were drunk. If this doesnt increase your faith in the power of God and his supremacy i dont know what will.

What a blatant LIE, the Holy Spirit never gave practical examples of how you would speak and people would think you were drunk.

They were baptised with the Spirit and spoke in new tongues which was made the Jews from other nations who heard their own languages think these men were drunk.

You might also enjoy this , since you like the laughing experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPPVPslH1wg

God help you and all of us.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by alexleo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgByE0pX1M

Is this some kind of laughing competition or nite of a thousand laugh? Now i see where all this nonsense in Pentecostals emanated from. God, save your church pls.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
alexleo:

Is this some kind of laughing competition or nite of a thousand laugh? Now i see where all this nonsense in Pentecostals emanated from. God, save your church pls.

My brother, it's all about our bibles and Jesus, these are dangerous times, I used to run around looking for experiences in the past but they can destroy one's faith.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by alexleo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus save my soul. Whats all this shaking of head? is this one also led by the spirit? Which spirit? Problem dey for some of this churches o. God, save your church. Amen.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Tgirl4real(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Frosbel,

A lot of confusion and harm I tell u.

@ bro Chi, I will suggest you his teachings side by side what scriptures teaches us. Imagine someone asking 'Jesus' to back up what he is saying with the word! Have u ever seen such in scriptures? Certainly, it's a false christ that appeared to him.

@ Idnoble, what question did u ask again?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by alexleo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

My brother, it's all about our bibles and Jesus, these are dangerous times, I used to run around looking for experiences in the past but they can destroy one's faith.

yes o. Really dangerous times o. Quite strange. Oh this is what Nigerian Pentecostal pastors are copying and they call it being led by the spirit? God save us. Amen.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by alexleo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chibuebem: you've just shown me that this is about your unitarian beliefs afterall. People need to be warned about you and your false doctrine then. Tell me one thing Hagin said that isnt bibilically based. The devil knows about the victory hagin preached, thats why he wants to put people off it. But by Gods grace, the word of God will grow mightily and prevail

But lets face it brother, whats the need of all those laughter display? Is that also the leading of the Holy Spirit? That will make a whole church filled with grown up men laughing uncontrollably and falling on each other in the supposed presence of God? And the second video of the woman who was shaking her head ceaselessly, is that one also the Holy Spirit in control? Ahhhhh....bros this one is more of house of a commotion scene. My hand no dey for this o.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto: [size=17pt]Before he died in 2003, the revered father of the Word-Faith movement corrected his spiritual sons for going to extremes with their message of prosperity. Charismatic Bible teacher Kenneth Hagin Sr. is considered the father of the so-called prosperity gospel. [/size]

The folksy, self-trained “Dad Hagin” started a grass-roots movement in Oklahoma that produced a Bible college and a crop of famous preachers including Kenneth Copeland, Jerry Savelle, Charles Capps, Jesse DuPlantis, Creflo Dollar and dozens of others—[size=17pt]all of whom teach that Christians who give generously should expect financial rewards on this side of heaven[/size].Hagin taught that God was not glorified by poverty and that preachers do not have to be poor. But before he died in 2003 and left his Rhema Bible Training Center in the hands of his son, Kenneth Hagin Jr., he summoned many of his colleagues to Tulsa to rebuke them for distorting his message.

[size=20pt]He was not happy that some of his followers were manipulating the Bible to support what he viewed as greed and selfish indulgence.[/size] Those who were close to Hagin Sr. say he was passionate about correcting these abuses before he died. In fact, he wrote a brutally honest book to address his concerns. The Midas Touch was published in 2000, a year after the infamous Tulsa meeting.

“Kenneth Hagin Sr. was not happy that some of his followers were manipulating the Bible to support what he viewed as greed and selfish indulgence.”
Many Word-Faith ministers ignored the book. But in light of the recent controversy over prosperity doctrines, it might be a good idea to dust it off and read it again.Here are a few of the points Hagin made in The Midas Touch:
1. [size=17pt]Financial prosperity is not a sign of God’s blessing[/size]. Hagin wrote: “If wealth alone were a sign of spirituality, then drug traffickers and crime bosses would be spiritual giants. Material wealth can be connected to the blessings of God or it can be totally disconnected from the blessings of God.”

2. [size=17pt]People should never give in order to get[/size]. Hagin was critical of those who “try to make the offering plate some kind of heavenly vending machine.” He denounced those who link giving to getting, especially those who give cars to get new cars or who give suits to get new suits. He wrote: “There is no spiritual formula to sow a Ford and reap a Mercedes.”

3. [size=17pt]It is not biblical to “name your seed” in an offering[/size]. Hagin was horrified by this practice, which was popularized in faith conferences during the 1980s. Faith preachers sometimes tell donors that when they give in an offering they should claim a specific benefit to get a blessing in return. Hagin rejected this idea and said that focusing on what you are going to receive “corrupts the very attitude of our giving nature.”

4. [size=17pt]The “hundredfold return” is not a biblical concept[/size]. Hagin did the math and figured out that if this bizarre notion were true, “we would have Christians walking around with not billions or trillions of dollars, but quadrillions of dollars!” He rejected the popular teaching that a believer should claim a specific monetary payback rate.

5.[size=17pt] Preachers who claim to have a “debt-breaking” anointing should not be trusted[/size]. Hagin was perplexed by ministers who promise “supernatural debt cancellation” to those who give in certain offerings. He wrote in The Midas Touch: “There is not one bit of Scripture I know about that validates such a practice. I’m afraid it is simply a scheme to raise money for the preacher, and ultimately it can turn out to be dangerous and destructive for all involved.” (Many evangelists who appear on Christian television today use this bogus claim. Usually they insist that the miraculous debt cancellation will occur only if a person “gives right now,” as if the anointing for this miracle suddenly evaporates after the prime time viewing hour. This manipulative claim is more akin to witchcraft than Christian belief.) Hagin condemned other hairbrained gimmicks designed to trick audiences into emptying their wallets. He was especially incensed when a preacher told his radio listeners that he would take their prayer requests to Jesus’ empty tomb in Jerusalem and pray over them there—if donors included a special love gift. “What that radio preacher really wanted was more people to send in offerings,” Hagin wrote.Thanks to the recent resurgence in bizarre donation schemes promoted by American charismatics, the prosperity gospel is back under the nation’s microscope. It’s time to revisit Hagin’s concerns and find a biblical balance.

Hagin told his followers: “Overemphasizing or adding to what the Bible actually teaches invariably does more harm than good.” If the man who pioneered the modern concept of biblical prosperity blew the whistle on his own movement, wouldn’t it make sense for us to listen to his admonition?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto][/quote]

Would you be honest enough to give us a link to the above statement and stop cooking up junk and make it colourful so as deceive people...
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo:

Would you be honest enough to give us a link to the above statement and stop cooking up junk and make it colourful so as deceive people...
Mannerless pig.. you should learn to be courteous..
This was from a thread I opened a long time back..
https://www.nairaland.com/672959/kenneth-hagins-warning

I can't remember the source, and I'm under no obligation whatsoever to find one for you. Use google, m0ron..
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto:
Mannerless pig.. you should learn to be courteous..
This was from a thread I opened a long time back..
https://www.nairaland.com/672959/kenneth-hagins-warning

I can't remember the source, and I'm under no obligation whatsoever to find one for you. Use google, m0ron..

Your above post reeks of manner ode oshi. If you can't remember the source stop making it seem like you were present when he said. Take time before I spray you with insecticide
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo:

Your above post reeks of manner ode oshi. If you can't remember the source stop making it seem like you were present when he said. Take time before I spray you with insecticide

Confused toe, I go put finger for your eye.. tongue
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto:

Confused toe, I go put finger for your eye.. tongue

I ain't confused, based on my own beliefs no Pastor can tongue twist me to share my hard earned cash with him, neither would I be confused by other people individual believes.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo:

I ain't confused, based on my own beliefs no Pastor can tongue twist me to share my hard earned cash with him, neither would I be confused by other people individual believes.
grin grin grin I always hear that.. MY beliefs, MY bible, MY interpretation, The HoMY spirit.. cool

out of here.. enjoy your thread guys...

Frosbel, Deism is always an option.. Seek and you shall find---> more errors.. wink
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
teeo: Just watching that video alone increased my faith and believe in God and the Word of faith. If anyone doesnt believe in the anointing of that day, he or she is like those who dont believe in the dynamism of the Holy Spirit. Gods ways are not our ways
lol, i feel you brother! God bless and strengthen you. I think left to frosbel, he would prefer a christianity that is without the supernatural. Does it scare him? Is he trying to put the workings of God into a box of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chibuebem: you've just shown me that this is about your unitarian beliefs afterall. People need to be warned about you and your false doctrine then. Tell me one thing Hagin said that isnt bibilically based. The devil knows about the victory hagin preached, thats why he wants to put people off it. But by Gods grace, the word of God will grow mightily and prevail
spot on!
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

What a blatant LIE, the Holy Spirit never gave practical examples of how you would speak and people would think you were drunk.

They were baptised with the Spirit and spoke in new tongues which was made the Jews from other nations who heard their own languages think these men were drunk.

Frosbel, frosbel... God is your strength bro.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by PastorKun(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
idnoble135:
lol, i feel you brother! God bless and strengthen you. I think left to frosbel, he would prefer a christianity that is without the supernatural. Does it scare him? Is he trying to put the workings of God into a box of reasoning.

Since when did it become supernatural to start barking like a dog and making a big fool of one's self all in the bid to keep a congregation entertained?
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Since when did it become supernatural to start barking like a dog and making a big fool of one's self all in the bid to keep a congregation entertained?

Why do you think every thing must go the way you understand
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pastor Kun:

sir, am done with arguing. We shall find out all these things when we get to eternity. Hope we meet there. Amen.
Re: Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yes! Hallucination, dreams and visions are different things. Many are seeing what they wanna see, yet they claim they see visions. Some have hallucinated and claimed they see visions. Let everyone continue to see whatever they wanna see, after all, it is a great source of income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mocking God? / Nothing Matters More Than This!!! / Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.