Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation (11155 Views)

Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Yoruba Youths Protest Incessant Fulani Invasion And Intimidation / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by IGBOSON1: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beey: Is the drug trafficking defined as progress in Nigeria because as far as we Kenyans are concerned,our welcoming nature is getting us in trouble.We took in Somali refugees & what did we get in return? The crazy terrorist group called Al-shabaab.Nigerians came in & how did they thank us?By trafficking drugs & conning people from their pastors who promise miracles for singles to have spouses, led by one Chris Ojigbani & others claiming to make money & robbing unsuspecting citizens.Anyway I blame Kenyans for being too welcoming & too lenient with setting up some boundaries.

^^^Dude, i think you should blame Kenyans for being too daft!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Decryptor: You are a møгøn! Is your name 9icest? He was refering to another monkey like you here. Albeit, the difference is that the specie of monkey he was talking to is fond of attacking the most sucessful tribe in Nigeria called Ibos while you, another specie of monkey attacks Nigerians generally! Do yourself a favor, get off Nairaland and visit your country's forum to continue the hating. Kenyan Monkey!
Wasn't it you who decided to misquote me & now you wonna start hurling insults?Trust me you don't wonna go down that route you are heading with me ,of name-calling.Am not even in the mood today for any e-war.So please would you keep your language clean if u will be commenting on my posts?Kindly.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beey: Are you alright? Where did I mention tribes please quote, just incase I missed it.Am not a Nigerian so how am I supposed to know your names & connect them with your various tribes?Besides I could care less since I look at them all as Nigerians & not as Igbo or Yoruba.So who is here is tribalistic?If you like keep spitting till next year.
I wasn't referring to you! And you too,you are really a BIG junk!
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
MSEdLAW:
Your a lousy irritant east African mice.. Get off this forum.. We are only being patient because we half bigger fishes to fry.. Kenya is the least of our worries.. Bloody mau-mau pigs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
god_of_music: I wasn't referring to you! And you too,you are really a BIG junk!
Shut the f*** up!U took the time to quote my comment all this while u were referring to someone else?Your tribal sentiments are non of my freaking business.And whatever you innhaled is obviously working against you.Speaking of junkies between me & you who seems high on something?Shut up you sound like a broken record.Get your house inorder before coming to fix mine.Idiot !!!
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Dude, i think you should blame Kenyans for being too daft!

Cheers.
Correction,its gal not dude.You say Kenyans are doughed,Where has the smartness of Nigerians taken them?Every country Nigerians go too,they are avoided like a plague. Deal with your issues instead of blaming others.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by IGBOSON1: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beey: Correction,its gal not dude.You say Kenyans are doughed,Where has the smartness of Nigerians taken them?Every country Nigerians go too,they are avoided like a plague. Deal with your issues instead of blaming others.

^^^Of course Nigerians are smart people; they see opportunities where others see obstacles! That being said, it should be pointed out that there are good and bad in all peoples, and i'm sure that premise holds true for Kenyans as well. What appears to be happening -as with most- is that you lot are resorting to xenophobia and bad-belle when confronted with a hardworking and enterprising people.

You have any statistics as to the number of Nigerians in Kenya in relation to the number of Nigerian criminals convicted of crimes? Or are you basing your bigoted assertions on heresay?

Cheers.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Litmus: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
The Kenyan president himself is a wanted criminal!

And actually Africans are generally more thieving, sneaky and dishonest than any Nigerian. Nigerian peoples claim to criminality largely involves 419.And 419 largely exploits westerners who want to exploit Africans. Besides the western world is wealthy, so one can accept that people want to commit crimes in England or America because there is something to steal. What is there in Kenya for Nigerians to steal? is it elephant and lion? even so it is Asians that steal their lions and wild animals and we don't see Kenyans harassing Asians, do we?

stupid black people.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Kpimp: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

The truth HURTS cheesy grin cheesy most of u r criminals.

Y do u forget to use ur medicine,.empty brain.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Zsupuk(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beey: I bet you are the biggest mouse in this forumn,no wonder you can easily identify other mice.Since you've decided to spill s**t,let not my calmness so far fool you.I know how to give back lots of s**t in return.Kenya being the least important to you,what the heck are u wasting your time for here, or what are you fellow good for nothing brothers doing in Kenya.Because your big country can hardly give u jobs & the your money value keeps going down & I bet very soon it will be just like any other paper u could use to clean your s**$ off your a**h**e.You are nothing better than a noisy hornbill whose noise is slowing this thread down.Enemy of progress & character assassin.I'll stay on this forum as long as I please to defend my beloved Kenya anyday.If my presence irritates you as you previously stated,send me Boko haram & or get one of your juju men. If you can't go jump in your deepest lake & shut your f*****n mouth.Useless freaking dumb a**.Get a life!!!
Haaaaaa Beey ukali nayooo....hahaha...funny thing how people take meekness for weakness....tell them the truth babes, ukweli usemwe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Zsupuk(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Beey: Correction,its gal not dude.You say Kenyans are doughed,Where has the smartness of Nigerians taken them?Every country Nigerians go too,they are avoided like a plague. Deal with your issues instead of blaming others.
Soooo sad but oh so tru...hahaha..though if it is tru its very bad to profile people based on where they come from...but oh nigeria, why so much hate towards you...saaadddd.. beey u on fire..mau mau style...lol....hongera....speak child speak...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Ivynwa(f): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2013
The enterprising nature of Nigerians seems to be intimidating some African countries nowadays. This harrassments narrated here are too much, are we not the same African brothers and sisters?

Where is Pendo my friend? Girl, why are your people doing this to my Naija people? I dey vex for them o-o. We don't treat Kenyans in Nigeria like that, do we?
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by londoner: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2013
bluerange: staying here in nairobi & disturbed by no one. ln one of my visit with a kenyan family l was asked if chris ojigbani is authentic because all the SINGLE LADIES working in their factory asked to be given leave to attend his program! na laugh l laugh!

I dont think the countries that have a problem with Nigerians actually have a problem with Nigerian women.

We usually dont cause many problems where we go......apart from maybe Italy, where the problem is Nigerian women, rather than men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Beey: Shut the f*** up!U took the time to quote my comment all this while u were referring to someone else?Your tribal sentiments are non of my freaking business.And whatever you innhaled is obviously working against you.Speaking of junkies between me & you who seems high on something?Shut up you sound like a broken record.Get your house inorder before coming to fix mine.Idiot !!!
This Bee likes to make noise! If you spit any rubbish here again! Am gonna ban you..! Just need one silly comments from you!
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: This Bee likes to make noise! If you spit any rubbish here again! Am gonna ban you..! Just need one silly comments from you!
Is that supposed to be a threat? Go ahead & ban me from this forum because it was started by your momma & you are now running it.I don't care am notone of those who shrink when stupid threats ate issued.This forum doesn't pay my rent or buy my food ,so its not adding or subtracting from me.Go ahead and ban me & just know what you give to others you should expect the same back if not more.You started the insults & now you are running your mouth.Just suck it up & play along or quit playing your childish games.Foolish!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by otmorkly(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Punch newspaper has an app for android phones. No need to head over to the news stand to get news, just power up your android phones and get the latest. It's only a touch away. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u312245p574620

This app is the un-official app for Punch newspaper. It's is the most read newspaper in Nigeria. Among its peers which include Thisday, Guardian, Thisday, Vanguard and Naija newspapers, it continues to top the charts in terms of undiluted news when it happens, how it happens and as it happens.
If you looking to put your hand on the pulse on the daily events as it happens in Nigeria, covering the following categories:
- Entertainment
- Politics
- Health
- Business (Money, Capital Market, Homes & Property, Business and Economy, International Business, Financial Punch, Information Technology)
- Sports
- Interviews
then this app is the app to go for. Get a true position of the NSE. Nigerians looking for job vacancies subscribe to Punch as well. Don't think twice, this is an app you will love to have. Download now and begin to enjoy unhampered access.

What's even better about this is app is subsequent updates are free of charge.

It's like you buy the newspaper once and for life. Check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u312245p574620
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Of course Nigerians are smart people; they see opportunities where others see obstacles! That being said, it should be pointed out that there are good and bad in all peoples, and i'm sure that premise holds true for Kenyans as well. What appears to be happening -as with most- is that you lot are resorting to xenophobia and bad-belle when confronted with a hardworking and enterprising people.

You have any statistics as to the number of Nigerians in Kenya in relation to the number of Nigerian criminals convicted of crimes? Or are you basing your bigoted assertions on heresay?

Cheers.
Why would you assume that everyone understands your pidgin? What is bad-belle? ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 3:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Zsupuk: Haaaaaa Beey ukali nayooo....hahaha...funny thing how people take meekness for weakness....tell them the truth babes, ukweli usemwe.
Wee imagine vile Hawa watu wanajifanya wajuaji.Shida ni yao si yetu.Kazi iendelee.I'll be here anyday to defend my beloved nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 3:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Zsupuk: Soooo sad but oh so tru...hahaha..though if it is tru its very bad to profile people based on where they come from...but oh nigeria, why so much hate towards you...saaadddd.. beey u on fire..mau mau style...lol....hongera....speak child speak...
Mau Mau war round 2 lol.Inakaa milipuko imeisha lakini niko seti just incase.Asante!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Zsupuk(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beey: Wee imagine vile Hawa watu wanajifanya wajuaji.Shida ni yao si yetu.Kazi iendelee.I'll be here anyday to defend my beloved nation.
maaanze the way i wanted kuingilia hapa lakini kazi imenilemea hata kupata maneno kali kuwapa hawa fala nimekosa but B babes u held your own well. Ukweli lazma usemwe. Ignorance is not an excuse, people cannot transport their bad immoral behaviour into other peoples countries just because they assume Africa go protect them. Even the states is tired of them. Was watching cnn n guess wat i see, their industrious self being shown on tv in regards to drugs...pure criminals...upuzi... B u shut plenty of them down i bow to you mummy...good job...hata u got threatened by god of music hehe ufala nayo...stupidity highest order....u made my week. Kisses babes
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Zsupuk(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beey: Mau Mau war round 2 lol.Inakaa milipuko imeisha lakini niko seti just incase.Asante!
Fimboooo chapa...hahaha...nitajaribu kukusupport but am out here county level dealing with child protection issues that are mentally n emotionally draining but i v ur back babes....i know we in good hands wakileta nyenyenye...lol...just had to say that....lol
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zsupuk: maaanze the way i wanted kuingilia hapa lakini kazi imenilemea hata kupata maneno kali kuwapa hawa fala nimekosa but B babes u held your own well. Ukweli lazma usemwe. Ignorance is not an excuse, people cannot transport their bad immoral behaviour into other peoples countries just because they assume Africa go protect them. Even the states is tired of them. Was watching cnn n guess wat i see, their industrious self being shown on tv in regards to drugs...pure criminals...upuzi... B u shut plenty of them down i bow to you mummy...good job...hata u got threatened by god of music hehe ufala nayo...stupidity highest order....u made my week. Kisses babes
You should see my head right now,It's swelled to the size of Texas.Hahaha,Asante mrembo. Kwanza huyo mwenye threats ni shenzi kabisa. Ebu wasituletee nyefnyef .Thanks mrembo the support was much needed.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Beey(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zsupuk: Fimboooo chapa...hahaha...nitajaribu kukusupport but am out here county level dealing with child protection issues that are mentally n emotionally draining but i v ur back babes....i know we in good hands wakileta nyenyenye...lol...just had to say that....lol
Try have fun gal.Pole sana,a step at a time & it'll be over before you know it.Thanks sana,naamini tuko safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) / Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP / Governor Zulum Sacks Mohammed Hassan, Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.