Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation (11156 Views)

Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Yoruba Youths Protest Incessant Fulani Invasion And Intimidation / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
nigerian women dont have hips, dont blame them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by ASANIGBO(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013

N
A
I
J
A

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nightshift(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
The way Nigerians are being chased like rabbits across Africa is becoming worrisome. Shall Nigerians with our anaconda start running away from local ladies who like 'em?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
The unity of Africa is a task that must be done.The Nigerian embassy in ken ya need to take protect Nigerians.Their women like successful men
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by bankyblue(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
When we don't like ourself in this country, what do u now expect
From other countries.

Na them sa bi waiting them they look for ja re.

#just passing by with my bottle of heneiken#
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by comrChris(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
9icest: Biafarans in Kenya grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they shine, they call themselves Biafran. When they need help, they say Nigerians...

grin grin grin grin
mumu l knw u hate progress like kenyans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Osun state is richer than Nairobi- Kenya's capital city.

Anyway, I blame our people that visit such country to watch lions, snakes, elephants and grass and pay for flight and hotel.

Hissing continously!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by dasparrow: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nightshift: The way Nigerians are being chased like rabbits across Africa is becoming worrisome. Shall Nigerians with our anaconda start running away from local ladies who like 'em?

Good question.

@Post

We better get our act together in 2015 because if anything goes wrong with Nigeria, you best believe we are in trouble. No month goes by that we don't hear stories about how Nigerians are treated like crap in other African countries. It is time to put our house in order.

Lastly, I never knew that black Africans can be this hateful towards each other. Later on, we will complain when whitey treat us like crap in their countries. The black race indeed has a long way to go when it comes to learning about brotherly/sisterly love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by comrChris(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
jealousy choi God pls keep blessing us n let heters continue 2 die in hypertension cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Most of them cant handle d average Naija man swag
Pat Akpos: It's becoming a negative trend for Nigerians that any country they go to, they get harrased, embarrased & even tortured for the flimsiest excuse. Is it a sin to be a Nigerian or are other countries envious of us?
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Ironi: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Any country Nigerians visit or migrate to, they behave as if they own the
Country, that is the problem. No country likes people like that and that is why Nigerians are having wahala everywhere they go.

No sooner than you accept them with open arms do you want to chase them out.

Some attitude change would help.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Leboska(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
One word come back home.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
see wetin toto de cause sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by emmanuel4758(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
kenya people is an hediot wy dem no get swag nah and dey wan compete wit 9ja shame unto thee dat dos nt know his fada cuz we ar fada to them...wel stil dancin azo+etinto
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
emmanuel4758: kenya people is an hediot wy dem no get swag nah and dey wan compete wit 9ja shame unto thee dat dos nt know his fada cuz we ar fada to them...wel stil dancin azo+etinto
whats this one saying
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Complete crappp, Nigerians playing victims again. Nigerians are being harassed because they're criminals and a nuisance.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by 9icest: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nightshift: The way Nigerians are being chased like rabbits across Africa is becoming worrisome. Shall Nigerians with our anaconda start running away from local ladies who like 'em?

Stop joh! Which Nigerians are been chased. Only Ibos are been chased around like the fleas they are. They infest and spoil everywhere they go. I sincerely pray they push the Yorubas to the walls completely....Im certain even the most peace-loving creature, when pressed turns deadly...Lets see how long the mumu Yorubas will keep tolerating their non-sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Blackvampire(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am sure it will not pass igbos bunch of confused human beings must u deal in drugs and chase other women eh eh..dis is how dey have rubbish d image of nigerians................wish dey hav given dem dier biafra..so d world will know the true parasites destroyin our image

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
You wouldn't willingly walk into a burning building, yet you will keep going to a country where they hate your guts!!!

WHAT? ARE YOU NUTS?!!!
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Blackgold09(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Hmmmmm.....

Fighting for justice!
for another man country, dem say dey go why not dey cum back 2 Nigeria na
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Leboska: One word come back home.

I wish I could modify your post.

Ask me why.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Kpimp: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
zetdee: Complete crappp, Nigerians playing victims again. Nigerians are being harassed because they're criminals and a nuisance.

Ur papa ur mama and all ur generation na criminal and nuisance.c as u condemn ur country like dat.no b some nigerians dey make us proud for abroad,while generalise everytin.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Leboska(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jeezuzpick:

I wish I could modify your post.

Ask me why.
Why?
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
the problem i am sure are the 419 and yahoo boys who have given other nigerians a bad name. i met a swindler years ago who boasted who his having made buckel loads of cash in south africa and gabon. he said it without flinching.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Always playing the victims of pseudo African conspiracy against them. Smh we take their women lmao ,more like we push drugs etc. Nemesis will catch yall keep hiding criminals in your communities
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Tonylyte(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
My shop in main mkt onitsha is richer than kenya. Wtf will i go there to again, if not dia women?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Taking their women?? Haha! I laugh in Swahili. Like their women are all that. Lightbulb heads.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by AKobo4urthought: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why in the HEll are Nigerians in Kenya?? Of all the places to go to in the world, Kenya though?? It's not that terrible in Nigeria is it? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by BankuTilapia: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's their phucking country, go back to Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by no1madman(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
y we no go take dem women- -d truth is,there r no men in kenya. . hahhahaha!
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by BankuTilapia: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kpimp:

Ur papa ur mama and all ur generation na criminal and nuisance.c as u condemn ur country like dat.no b some nigerians dey make us proud for abroad,while generalise everytin.

The truth HURTS cheesy grin cheesy most of u r criminals.
Re: Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation by BankuTilapia: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ije004: Taking their women?? Haha! I laugh in Swahili. Like their women are all that. Lightbulb heads.

Better than a bleaching nigerian woman cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe / Govt Presents N10m Cheque To Dead LASTMA Official’s Family / Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.