Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! (4109 Views)

#projectnigeria: Proposed Mock Timelines For The Short Term / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Timelines Of Plane Crashes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2013
69. Oct 03, 2013 President Jonathan Commissions 434 megawatts capacity Geregu II power plant constructed by Siemens Nigeria Limited. The plant was built in a record time of 2 years.
https://www.nairaland.com/1463748/jonathan-commissions-geregu-ii-power-station
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
This thread will remain indomitable and the nemesis of HATERS on Politics Section.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by dougivilla(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This thread will remain indomitable and the nemesis of HATERS on Politics Section.
Facts cannot lie ...... and Only a mad man will argue with proofs!! While haters are falling over themselves, hating on gej for petty things like: how short and dark he is, how he and his family members speak english, his dress sense, the number of shoes he now has, the size of his trademak niger delta hat, his choice of shoe colours and the likes, the man is busy rolling out completed programmes and projects, one after the other, that are impacting positively on Nigeria and Nigerians.

At this rate stroke go kill haters if GEJ no slow down oh!

@Sincere9gerian, weldone!!! Like GEJ and the fresh air crew, you have succesfully put to flight all your 'haters' on NL with facts and figure! you don turn all the APC e-rats to stowaway!!!

kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
dougivilla: Facts cannot lie ...... and Only a mad man will argue with proofs!! While haters are falling over themselves, hating on gej for petty things like: how short and dark he is, how he and his family members speak english, his dress sense, the number of shoes he now has, the size of his trademak niger delta hat, his choice of shoe colours and the likes, the man is busy rolling out completed programmes and projects, one after the other, that are impacting positively on Nigeria and Nigerians.

At this rate stroke go kill haters if GEJ no slow down oh!

@Sincere9gerian, weldone!!! Like GEJ and the fresh air crew, you have succesfully put to flight all your 'haters' on NL with facts and figure! kudos!!
Thank you my brother. We shall not relent until all haters bow to FRESH AIR.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by dougivilla(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
All the 'factless' and consistently lying APC e-rats don turn to stowaway!!!

See what facts can do!
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
dougivilla: All the 'factless' and consistently lying APC e-rats don turn to stowaway!!!

See what facts can do!
Haters must bow to FRESH AIR or they die of HATE-induced stroke.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
FRESH AIR bumper harvests and timelines continues
Sincere 9gerian:
70. November 01, 2013, FG concludes the privatisation of PHCN successor companies and physically handed them over to the private sector. That marked the end of public sector CORRUPTION and inefficiencies in the power sector

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
The countdown continues...Who can stop FRESH AIR? This FRESH AIR is clearly unstoppable.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by jmaine: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
dougivilla: All the 'factless' and consistently lying APC e-rats don turn to stowaway!!!

See what facts can do!

Lolz. . . . . grin
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by sayemma: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you speechless? The list is not even exhaustive. I'll still add more projects in the coming days.

When I said the unregistered APC was DEAD ON ARRIVAL, some of you thought I was joking. Most of the APC e-warriors have gone under. I wonder why you'v not followed suit

This achievements are only on tv and papers in real life they are not there
jmaine:

Lolz. . . . . grin
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by jmaine: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
sayemma:

This achievements are only on tv and papers in real life they are not there

You are a very good comedian. Please try another one grin
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
poor things!

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by kasiem(m): 1:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: poor things!
rich fool
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by tomakint: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We don't need them to bow to FRESH AIR, they can all DIE if they don't like good things! No matter what, Devil is not willing to live his Kingship in Hell for a Prince in Heaven, no matter how soft the condition God may offer him! Set of poor things
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by solelymade: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
See title:FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And
Timelines!! Creative though

Team Fresh Air!!!!! Dis thread funny die
2015 dat air go turn wind wey go blow una commot.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by ba7man(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
But this thread is quite slow ooo...........
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
When you list sacking someone as part of your achievements, you don't need anyone to tell you that you suck.
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by jmaine: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
solelymade: See title:FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And
Timelines!! Creative though

Team Fresh Air!!!!! Dis thread funny die
2015 dat air go turn wind wey go blow una commot.

Dispute them or moon walk off quietly. . . . .
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
This thread is due for more updates as the nation has witnessed additional FRESH AIR harvests since my last post. I'll do the update soon
Re: FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Blowing in the wind, this fresh air is tainted by hot stinking air streaming from one yeye corner(Abami eda i hail)
... All this big big figures wey dey enter pocket....

sincere man... go and build real railway with modern tracks.. not Lugard tracks...

.. very soon you guys will use proceeds of the sales of Nepa for elections ,... na there u go show ya hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan / Revealed! Tinubu Owns Act Technologies,the Company That Produce Our Pvc / Musings On The State Of Biafra - By Joe Onwukeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.