Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer (1513 Views)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by zeora(f): 5:40am On May 28, 2008
what does it mean when guy tells a girl you are the special person I'm talking to and I'm not really talking to someone else.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by nkc(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2008
guess he means, u r d one he loves truly, and there's no one else, but hehe i could be wrong, wait for d ladies, they will come to d rescue, but if it were me, that said that, then u have yur meaning
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Easybaby(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2008
it means he is no longer interested in you undecided
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by sistajay(f): 9:26am On May 28, 2008
You could be the special one that knows how to cook, clean, change his diaper etc, the list is endless.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by ztyle(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2008
e.g Auchi babe.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by okenwa(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2008
he needs your attention. . . no one else
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2008
Men will say anything to get into your pants. . .most of what they say is B.S.
dnt fall for it wink
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Easybaby(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2008
4Her:

dnt fall for it wink

you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 28, 2008
4Her:

dnt fall for it wink
It's true o, but thankfully not all embarassedsmiley
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Easybaby(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2008
ibkaye:

It's true o, but thankfully not all embarassedsmiley

yeah, my man . . .zignor is not among them kiss kiss kiss
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2008
Easybaby:

yeah, my man . . .zignor is not among them kiss kiss kiss
lol good to hear cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by B4UIWAZ(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2008
@easy baby,

warever, grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by kolaoloye(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2008
@topic,
It simply means you are the only one that he could go 'the extra mile' for.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Easybaby(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2008
ibkaye:

lol good to hear cheesy

thanks baby girl kiss kiss kiss

B4U,IWAZ:

@easy baby,

warever, grin

yuup grin grin grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by tngtech(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2008
@poster

He just told you that the love he has for can't be thought of.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by welli(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2008
easybaby,sharaaaaaaaap.see ur mouth like he means he is nt interested in u
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2008
@easybaby, outlawcum4 is saying hi to you?, how is it goin? hey have u taking another man to replace me? grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2008
@welli,

u sef upload your own picture lets see how yo own mouth sef be grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2008
@ib, na peeps like u dey fall for men like sey tomorow no dey grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by welli(f): 1:01pm On May 28, 2008
9cent,d truth is i'm finer dan any gurl u've eva seen lipsrsealed cheesy hehehehhe
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Easybaby(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2008
welli:

easybaby,sharaaaaaaaap.see your mouth like he means he is nt interested in u

@welli baby,
how do you mean? wink
maybe your man is not treating you well tongue tongue tongue

lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9cent:

@easybaby, outlawcum4 is saying hi to you?, how is it goin? hey have u taking another man to replace me? grin

embarassed lipsrsealed.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2008
@welli,

i go only believe if u go upload your pic lets see, abi u belong to the wua wua ladies hall of fame? grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ib, na peeps like u dey fall for men like sey tomorow no dey grin
oh really, you think so? tongue
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2008
@easybabe, how did u figured out her man ain't treating her well?
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2008
@ib, yes o,
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ib, yes o,

how did you come to such a conclusion? cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2008
@ib,

nevermind, ermm , u care for a cheese? grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by welli(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2008
@ easybaby dnt lemme slap u angry hisss

@ 9cent sorry d era of my pic being der is past.it use to b der bt no more.u dig?
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by princeonx: 1:09pm On May 28, 2008
Let me get my 5yrs old cousin to answer that for you since you don't know! be right back
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2008
@welli, nope, never digged, but if u want me to dig in the other way round, then fine with me grin
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by 9cent(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2008
@onx, that reply is completely baseless.
Re: Question For The Guys Or Anybody Can Answer by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2008
9cent:

@ib,

nevermind, ermm , u care for a cheese? grin
as in cheese to eat? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. / Have You Ever Regret Someone That You Rejected? / Would You Date A Lady Without A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.