Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. (1510 Views)

Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old / Getting Past Your Ex / Getting Past Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by milknhoney(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hey you guys. i was with my little cousin the other day and she told me about her first kiss. it brought so many memories when i had my first kiss. but mine was not at all romantic. rather awkward. we both tilted to the same way so we ended up bumping heads. but i guess it was worth it. so how was yal's first kiss??
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
hmm, never kissed before
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by mukina2: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
Search Before Creating a New topic
similar links

Describe Your First kiss

Do you Remember Your first kiss

First Kiss
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by onyinye2(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
oh mine was so romantic. well it didnt really start off romantic though. we were in the library studying for our semester exams. and i had a really bad week. i got in trouble with my coach and people were talking behind my back. so the last thing i wanted to do was to study. so i was just sitting in the library just thinking how messed up my life was (i was in high school) and how i was going to pass my AP exams. so my heart rate started speeding up and at that moment i knew i was having another one of my anxiety attacks. i knew i had to go somewhere i could get myself together. Thank God, we were right next to the door. so i got up and i told him i'll be back and ran out the door.i walk as far as i could where no one could see me. i began to break down in tears because i was scared and none of my kin was there. so i tried to do what my doctors told me to do. i got up and put my head behind my back. it wasn't working. so my anxiety got worse. Next someone taps my shoulder, and it was the guy i was studying with. i told him to leave me alone and that i could handle it. i just didnt want any one to see me vunerable. i hate feeling that im not in control of a situation so i didnt want any one to me like dat. Next thing you know, he turns me around and holds me tight. i tried to fight him off but i started to feel dizzy. so i gave in. i began to cry and let every thing. when i finally got it together, i thanked him. he told me that i could always trust him for any thing. then he tilted my chin and KISSED ME!! i was so shocked and happy. then reality hit me that i had no idea what i was doing. but i just took off his lead. it was one of my fondest moments.
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by brinebaba(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
Kiss!
My first kiss?
Hmmm
dat shld when i was worn*because i remember d nurses in d ward were all kissing me den!
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by ladybam(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ post

i cant remember mine. cry cry cry cry cry cry

i can only remember grabbing my handkerchief and wiping my mouth clean. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by jekkad: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
i remember mine,it happened on d road,one night grin grin grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by ladybam(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ jek_kad

hehehehe
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by jekkad: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2008
lady bam:

@ jek_kad

hehehehe

my dear na so i see am cheesy na for one night like dat i experience d thing grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by lucabrasi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
last day in primary school with this chick i v always had a crush on,cant remember much details,plus im not romantic like that
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by jekkad: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
lmao lucrabrasi primary schoool na waoooo cheesy cheesy grin grin wetin u sabi dat time grin cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by onyinye2(f): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2008
@lucabrasi

you kissed someone in primary school?? that is what i call moving fast.
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by jekkad: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
onyinye2:

@lucabrasi

lmao oh gawdddd grin grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2008
what's a kiss? shocked
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
kiss kiss kiss
A 25 yr old girl,I was 16.And I did not kiss her.She kissed me I swear!
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by tope2000(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
onyinye2:

oh mine was so romantic. well it didnt really start off romantic though. we were in the library studying for our semester exams. and i had a really bad week. i got in trouble with my coach and people were talking behind my back. so the last thing i wanted to do was to study. so i was just sitting in the library just thinking how messed up my life was (i was in high school) and how i was going to pass my AP exams. so my heart rate started speeding up and at that moment i knew i was having another one of my anxiety attacks. i knew i had to go somewhere i could get myself together. Thank God, we were right next to the door. so i got up and i told him i'll be back and ran out the door.i walk as far as i could where no one could see me. i began to break down in tears because i was scared and none of my kin was there. so i tried to do what my doctors told me to do. i got up and put my head behind my back. it wasn't working. so my anxiety got worse. Next someone taps my shoulder, and it was the guy i was studying with. i told him to leave me alone and that i could handle it. i just didnt want any one to see me vunerable. i hate feeling that im not in control of a situation so i didnt want any one to me like that. Next thing you know, he turns me around and holds me tight. i tried to fight him off but i started to feel dizzy. so i gave in. i began to cry and let every thing. when i finally got it together, i thanked him. he told me that i could always trust him for any thing. then he tilted my chin and KISSED ME!! i was so shocked and happy. then reality hit me that i had no idea what i was doing. but i just took off his lead. it was one of my fondest moments.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onyinye grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by lucabrasi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao lucrabrasi primary schoool na waoooo cheesy cheesy grin grin wetin u sabi that time grin cheesy
not ordinary primary o,primary 6 after common entrance and a brand new graduate grin
onyinye2:

@lucabrasi

well,i only went as far as kissing and cuddling nuifn else prolly why i dont remember much of it smiley
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2008
@topic

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible , sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by jekkad: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

not ordinary primary o,primary 6 after common entrance and a brand new graduate  grin  well,i only went as far as kissing and cuddling nuifn else prolly why i don't remember much of it smiley

lmao lucrabrasi u no well  cheesy cheesy who dash u new graduate,primary school graduate,so u started kissing and smooching when u were in primary school grin grin grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by lucabrasi(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao lucrabrasi u no well cheesy cheesy who dash u new graduate,primary school graduate,so u started kissing and smooching when u were in primary school grin grin grin
it was more of fumbling and repeating what i saw james bond do in the movies,abeg o compared to most boys i was studious,gentle and a nerd till jss3
yes nah we did graduation party like uni , grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2008
nice experience, she was 18 and so so good. I was watching a game and didnt really want to be disturbed but she kept cutting in to ask questions. I turned one minute to respond to her and gbam her mouth was on mine. As a bros . . . i took it from there and the rest is history. cool
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by doyin13(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2008
No be only kiss the girl wan do sef. Problem was, I was still 8

Scene was at my granny's place. We were playing innocently o,
before I knew it, she was all in her 'pata', smooching, which was okay I
guess. I don watch am for movies before and I could simulate meeting of the lips.

But then she start to remove pata. . . . . . . . .Na there liver fail this 8 year old boy o

My legs couldn't run fast enuff.

Worse still, I thot my kiss would somehow get her pregnant. I lived in fear for months.
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2008
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by ikamefa(f): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2008
was if front of my fathers house in the village jare cheesy

more like getting your lips bitten off grin
Re: Blast From The Past, Your First Kiss. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2008
ikamefa:

was if front of my fathers house in the village jare cheesy

more like getting your lips bitten off grin

Typical naija kiss. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? / Why Are Nigerian Gurls? / Your Take On This,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.