Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? (1089 Views)

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by playahP(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2013
*hope I posted this in the right section!!... If not, abeg help me move am to the right spot*
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Did u go to UNIBEN? Cos i know hilltop in Ekosodin.

Anyways, forgive and forget bro cos life is too short, little baggages like this could deter u from makin heaven.

Just free ur mind cos u are the greater man....cheers

1 Like

Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by santakris(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Pls forgive them. But if i were u, i will let them know they have offended me. Doing this will let them know they are bad and this will reduce thier frequency in your place.
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by angelTI(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2013
Just like the above posters av said, forgive them. Thank God u r now a big man in your own way

If u feel the burden is too much, u can tell them what they did and pls make sure u forget totally
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Enegod(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2013
lrguru: Did u go to UNIBEN? Cos i know hilltop in Ekosodin.

Anyways, forgive and forget bro cos life is too short, little baggages like this could deter u from makin heaven.

Just free ur mind cos u are the greater man....cheers
impossible to forget unless he is insane...op,forgive them..God shall reward you abundantly
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by playahP(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2013
Well, I could care less about them but I really wish they don't always have to come to my place....

You know, initially they thought life begins and ends in that their fucking school!!

But now they know no man is an island....
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2013
I understand how you feel but this is your house and if you feel they are over-bearing, tell them.

They might be family but you need your own space
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Never allow them again in your house. The rule is, forgive all who have offended you but never forget the offence. Sometimes you just have to serve some people a little dose of their own poison.
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Coefficient(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Paul Amio, just forgive them. Difficult to forget but you can forgive.

God don bless u nah.
Re: How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
At OP you are the bigger man and i really encourage you, sadly me i'm not, I have Deep Hatred for my father's family when they took our property,wealth,cars and other things, we suffered because of them, sadly my mother embraced Christianity and forgave them, till now i haven't spoken to them in years (13), my hatred for them is so deep it even extends to their children, we don't talk and i have told them to never communicate with me. I really commend you on being the bigger man,sadly this is one flaw that will follow me to my grave. But you should create boundaries for them, its your turn to dictate the terms, let them know the laws of 'Cause and Effect". May God see you through.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Get A Boyfriend / Top Things Women Do To Push Men Away / Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.