Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. (23117 Views)

Million Dollar Soak Away Story A Lie, See Source Of Real Picture / The Real Picture Revealing The Magic Of Sitting On Air(photos) / Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by osymary: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2013
we r gettin dere, love naija :owe r gettin dere, love naija

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
+ 1
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
solomon111: This is just the prototype.
I am sure improvements will be made on the next series of the robot.
AFIT should improve on the size of the robots and the sophistication,though i heard that this propotype has infrared properties, which is very good.
. Incisive input. Kudos. Buy Nigeria. Transform Nigeria. If every govt be it local. State. Fg should patronize locally. I wonder the economic effects.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Osiris211: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Can this detect and diffuse bomb or it just toy? Ordinary grenade will destroy the toy.

Also when are they going to test it? They can set IED with some tough wiring and see if this toy will diffuse it or scatter when the bomb blow up

Caracta: Where is the Robot?

TBrownAuto: you made me laugh how come a country that can not make capacitor or dioxde worst of all bearing make robot my belle dey pain me

^^^

Even those with single digits IQ are talking about things beyond their grasps. smh!

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Promhize: Good job.
But pls travel abroad and learn the newest technologies.
This looks old-school. I mean I've seen better, go to youtube and u'll see.
There's always a Starting Point...

@Op
Impressive..smiley

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Riskymallam: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Oh Gawd! grin

Il Capitano: Is that a mini lawn mower? grin
grin
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Youngzedd(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2013
pumpingmachine: These are toys, not robots

GBAM!
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by ManTiger(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
Hahahahahahaha.... It's so hilarious how we folks thinks but honestly, there is nothing bad in constructive criticism but the fact is money budgeted for all these researches doesn't correlates with the output. To me and many others, this is just a motorized toy with lens, metal detector, infra-red and explosive chemical detector(I doubt) so what makes it different from toy plane with VGA recorder that goes for 45k?...
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Babalegba(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Were those toys assembled in Nigeria or actually made in Nigeria, There is a difference you know.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
OlowoTee:
There's always a Starting Point...

@Op
Impressive..smiley
. Thanks. Proudly Naija.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Osiris211: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
ManTiger: Hahahahahahaha.... It's so hilarious how we folks thinks but honestly, there is nothing bad in constructive criticism but the fact is money budgeted for all these researches doesn't correlates with the output. To me and many others, this is just a motorized toy with lens, metal detector, infra-red and explosive chemical detector(I doubt) so what makes it different from toy plane with VGA recorder that goes for 45k?...

It is very easy to hide behind your laptop and rubbish the efforts of peeps trying to use their brains. Why don't you show us anything you have achieved in your life and save us the trauma of reading this nonsense altogether? Easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2013
Lmao Looks like something to play "Catch" with Lil' Jimmy when Daddy is not around.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2013
This is what we need jor

Not this toy car with a camera attached.. angry

TeamRoboConstable..
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Impressive I guess
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Beaf1: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
So if for some reason the bomb went off in the process what happened to the rubber tyres and the plastic surfaces of this small expensive toy? cheesy

Nice try.

How much will this toy cost anyway, I could get one for my little angel to play with around the house.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Wittywizard(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
na lie oh... No be this hummer jeep dem say U.S dash us, make we dey use detect & diffuse bomb... Abegg oh... Wetin we no go hear again...
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by toskut(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
How is this robot(s)
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by snowlove: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Yungwizzzy: whats this tiny thing supose to do, detect and difuse bomb or wash plates??
THE THING DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ITS WAY AROUND....WETIN HE GO FIND FOR BUSH!??
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by adino(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
TBrownAuto: you made me laugh how come a country that can not make capacitor or dioxde worst of all bearing make robot my belle dey pain me

Only foools laugh at their jokes, I wish your generations what you wish hardworking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by solomon111(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju: This is what we need jor

Not this toy car with a camera attached.. angry

TeamRoboConstable..
yeah right!
Run before you learn how to walk.
Even the chinese don't have that yet.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by olagamalin(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
adino:

Only foools laugh at their jokes, I wish your generations what you wish hardworking Nigerians.
Sharap jare...
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Gigastar(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2013
snowlove:
THE THING DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ITS WAY AROUND....WETIN HE GO FIND FOR BUSH!??
see question.... Don't you know someone controlled it.
Pls, Nigerians let's be optimistic about our nation.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Babalegba(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
Gigastar: see question.... Don't you know someone controlled it.
Pls, Nigerians let's be optimistic about our nation.
. I get your point but why should we be optimistic because of an assembled toyused to steal money from the defence budget. It is called self delusion. There is no short cut to progress. Ask the chinese, americans, british etcetera.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by AyBelly: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2013
What is this one saying now tongue
What is this one saying now

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by BankuTilapia: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Can diz toys catch BOKO HARAM? If not den utter nonsense n rubbish. Complete waste of time. grin cheesy
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Where's it? sad
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by solowork: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone in Nigeria have an HD camera? They're not that expensive anymore.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by moshoodn(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chris95: I could get this 4 my younger broda...am sure he'll love it.

Is it a toy?

Or have you got Uzbekistan in your backyard?
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by slimyem: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
The picture of robot I had in my head is completely different from what I'm seeing on this thread. I thought it was going to be something human-like. undecided
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by MsPweshy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecided whats that?
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
The topic said made in Nigeria Robots?
I have seen only one toy cart.
Even kids in junior high produce these toys for fun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.