Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) (29745 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Reinstating Major (''GENERAL'') Hamza Al Mustapha Into The Nigerian Army / Major Hamza Al- Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2013
Not a day goes by in Naija where you don't hear iroyin tuntun.
Ah!though we have tire,true true,we don sweat so tey,salt don finish for we body.but we refuse to give-up.

Okay,let's watch what becomes of their romance.hope GEJ dey take one eye sleep,cause that him bodyguard wey day close eyes dey pray for church when he suppose dey watch presido fit allow some Ogas at the top show jona the exit.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2013
This is the reason I tell opposition figures to stop making all the noise and go and strategize.
2015 would shock many aluta-minded opposition figures especially those on Nairaland.

Politics is about strategy. While the opposition is busy buying newspaper pages and screaming hoarse to the less than 1 million fellows that read the news, the incumbent is covering strategies on all fronts.

Buhari is a problem in the north. What do we do? Ans: Create a new cult figure for Northerners. Result: Al Mustapha is released.

ACN could pose a threat in the South West. What do we do? Create an alternative platform and fund it. Result: Fasheun is drafted to convert OPC TO UPN. Yoruba youths haven't tasted oil money. Spoil them a little and they'll forget what Tinubu looks like.

Amaechi is a negative in the South South. What do we do? Make him a leper early enough. Result: Most PDP members have deserted him.

And the bigger one which is a secret I don't mind revealing: Farmers. 15 million of them already in the database. A txt message would do the magic and they'll all be thumb-printing umbrella.

Its called startegising for victory. Hate it or love it, politics in Nigeria is played like this. If the opposition likes, let them keep talking about locking down the gates of Abuja with protests while the PDP is already smooth on its winning strategies.

Hear this prediction:
This is the shocker that would weaken many opposition pundits.
Tinubu has no interest in Aso Rock. He will strike a deal with Jonathan that would see him go to the senate. Remi is just keeping the seat for him. He will work hard to ensure that the APC has a majority in the house. And he would seek to become Senate President. Its only those that don't know Tinubu that think he is interested in Aso Rock. The man doesn't fight battles he cannot win.

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Onlytruth(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2013
PapaBrowne: This is the reason I tell opposition figures to stop making all the noise and go and strategize.
2015 would shock many aluta-minded opposition figures especially those on Nairaland.

Politics is about strategy. While the opposition is busy buying newspaper pages and screaming hoarse to the less than 1 million fellows that read the news, the incumbent is covering strategies on all fronts.

Buhari is a problem in the north. What do we do? Ans: Create a new cult figure for Northerners. Result: Al Mustapha is released.

ACN could pose a threat in the South West. What do we do? Create an alternative platform and fund it. Result: Fasheun is drafted to convert OPC TO UPN. Yoruba youths haven't tasted oil money. Spoil them a little and they'll forget what Tinubu looks like.

Amaechi is a negative in the South South. What do we do? Make him a leper early enough. Result: Most PDP members have deserted him.

And the bigger one which is a secret I don't mind revealing: Farmers. 15 million of them already in the database. A txt message would do the magic and they'll all be thumb-printing umbrella.

Its called startegising for victory. Hate it or love it, politics in Nigeria is played like this. If the opposition likes, let them keep talking about locking down the gates of Abuja with protests while the PDP is already smooth on its winning strategies.

Hear this prediction:
Tinubu has no interest in Aso Rock. He will strike a deal with Jonathan that would see him go to the senate. Remi is just keeping the seat for him. He will work hard to ensure that the APC has a majority in the house. And he would seek to become Senate President. Its only those that don't know Tinubu that think he is interested in Aso Rock. The man doesn't fight battles he cannot win.

Everything you said is very apt and plausible, except the last bolded. Believe me PDP will NEVER, repeat NEVER allow an APC control of the senate or the house of reps. That is almost as bad as GEJ losing the presidential elections proper.
Those guys will impeach him within a year if that happens.Also remember that PDP wants to rule for 60 years, thanks to baba Iyabo. So PDP will do what PDP will do to win both executive and legislature in 2015.
BTW all your noted GEJ moves looks and feels like "Mr Fix it"(Anenih) strategies. cheesy cool

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by christendom2004: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram. As a matter of fact, Jonathan is going to align with Boko Haram very soon to get his way in the North. The same Boko Haram that killed many Nigerians. Al-Mustafa and his boss, Abacha killed Ken Saro Wiwa. He is now a saint to many of you. You have also forgotten that Buhari and Al-Mustafa know each other very well during Abacha regime. Buhari is 30 times more popular in the North than Al-Mustafa. Buhari is the most popular politician in the North today.

I can see desperation in you speech. How popular was buhari when he contested against Obasanjo, Y'adua, Goodluck. think of it you can make him permanent contestant. When Tinubu carried out his experimental alignment with buhari under the aegis of mega party acn weds cpc you big mouth never saw it uh! wasnt it this same buhari that went about promising nigerians that if he looses the election the blood will flow and that he wud make sure nigeria becomes like sudan. This is the same man you cherish today. lets face it' stop crying wolf

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by oddy4real(m): 4:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda:

WRONG!!
Jonathan is the Chief Boko Haram Mastermind.

Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc Etc. Etc
Who is this mad man?

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 29, 2013
christendom2004:

I can see desperation in you speech. How popular was buhari when he contested against Obasanjo, Y'adua, Goodluck. think of it you can make him permanent contestant. When Tinubu carried out his experimental alignment with buhari under the aegis of mega party acn weds cpc you big mouth never saw it uh! wasnt it this same buhari that went about promising nigerians that if he looses the election the blood will flow and that he wud make sure nigeria becomes like sudan. This is the same man you cherish today. lets face it' stop crying wolf

All these boys from the creek self! Damn! They can't reason straight for a second.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by kliq(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Rugged duo-what a combination(gobe)
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by awodman: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2013
PapaBrowne: This is the reason I tell opposition figures to stop making all the noise and go and strategize.

Hear this prediction:

What you said about the 15 million farmers on the GES database is the real deal..those farmers no how their life was before the advent of GES and how it is now with the introduction of GES...Nobody will dump something that provides food on his table and move to an uncertain area that is only full of promise..

This is the real deal...
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by ChainBlinger: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2013
stebell: Any meeting/marriage d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ will ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ GEJ win 2015 is welcomed. #Team Fresh Air#
bunch of day/pipe dreamers lol
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by BrightCar: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Birds of the same feather flocks together...
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Allah yabada sa'a
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by waja(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Terrorism activated.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Policewoman(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2013
musiwa35: i will rather visit an uche or emeka or mohammed in arewa republic or biafra than visit uche or emeka or mohammed in his gravel.

the only way i will agree to keeping nigeria one because of the satellite picture is if the army is allowed to kill the first 1000 richest nigerian and every senator, house of rep, governor,president let them make the first sacrifice for nigeria, and if they cant make the sacrifices with their lifes why should they expect the army to do with their own life.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1218680_One_jpegade6b8c1b42c0d4dfbdf085298116768[/img]
Are you sure you are okay upstairs?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by 3ace(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2013
omanzo02: They are planning how Al Mustapha can apply for amnesty to collect some oil money. grin grin grin
Trust me, Al Mustapha doesn't need anybody's money. While being incapacitated, he was still powerful doing several businesses that earned him billions of Naira. The day I discovered this, I knew he was going to leave prison alive.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Riskymallam: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Jonathans wild card.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Pee2k3: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2013
payless: The same Al-Mustafa that colluded with his boss, Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa is now a saint to people of Southsouth. The desperation of Jonathan shows he is willing to sacrifice even his family member to get his wish. Jonathan will be losing a lot of votes from those voters in Southwest who have been willing to vote for him. This move will drive the Christians from South-west away from Jonathan.

Buhari is a very close pal of Al-Mustafa and Abacha. If you all forget, Buhari was PTF Chairman under Abacha. If Jonathan thinks Al-Mustafa will split the Northern votes, he should be prepared for rude awakening in the North.
the so called northern votes was unable to stop GEJ in 2011. So is nothing to b consider in 2015. Useless votes
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2013
payless: The same Al-Mustafa that colluded with his boss, Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa is now a saint to people of Southsouth. The desperation of Jonathan shows he is willing to sacrifice even his family member to get his wish.

The Niger Delta is not the politically homogenenous bloc you think it is.
If in doubt, check out this discussion thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1062648/bayelsa-immortalise-sani-abacha
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by drake2005: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Dokubo Asari before Jonathan's Presidency.

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by drake2005: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Dokubo Asari during Jonathan's presidency.

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Willywilly9: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Al- Mustafa committed no Sin,
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by takedat(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
#TheAl-MustaphaChronicles: Bayelsa leaders drop by to discuss Nigerian unity (WATCH)
Posted on July 29, 2013 by Staff Writer in FG with 0 Comments

In what will surely go down as a strange tale, the leader of Oporoza house in Bayelsa, Timi Ogoriba, over the weekend led members of Oporoza house to a meeting to former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza al-Mustapha, in Abuja on how to further unite the country.

The meeting also had the leader of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress, Frederick Fasehun in attendance.

The leader of the Oporoza house in his speech, remarked on the good working relationship that existed between the North and the Izon ethnic group and appealed to Al-Mustapha to work towards ensuring that Nigeria becomes better.

Al-Mustapha was recently discharged and acquitted from a death sentence by the Appeal Court on charges of complicity in the murder of Kudirat Abiola, the wife of the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

You can watch a video clip of the visit.

http://ynaija.com/politico/theal-mustaphachronicles-bayelsa-leaders-drop-by-to-discuss-nigerian-unity-watch/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
Its just a matter of time for GEJ to appoint him( Mustapha) CSO/CSA and heads will start falling off SUV's once again. grin
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
asari is just chairful cheesy
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by tellwisdom: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Who is this fat cow??..Is this a product of Nigeria?? sad
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Willywilly9: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
payless: The same Al-Mustafa that colluded with his boss, Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa is now a saint to people of Southsouth.
You are a big liar, Mustafa have no hand on the death of Saro Wiwa, It was Yoruba/Hausa/Fualni Elites in Oil business conspired and persuaded Abacha through Gen Cry Baby Oladipo Diya to kill Ken so that oil and oil money can flow ease without hindrance, was it not your Yoruba brother Col Paul Okotimo led group of Yoruba and Northern soldiers to destroyed and killed innocent unarmed Ogonis . Ode

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Luckypiero(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Francis-1:
Anything to put buhari and tinubu in the dustbin is welcome
Anything to unite this country..
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Gideon1010(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Let's look @ d pic of Asari n Mustapha critically because there is a miss match, alteration n ingeniuity. 2ndly no categorically statd source.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2013
All the assumptions and fabricated lies is unnecessary ... A harmless and courtesy visit is already driving some folks nut.

Dokubo Urges Al-Mustapha to Forgive His Accusers

The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahideen Asari-Dokubo, has appealed to the former Chief Security Officer (CSO), to the late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamzat Al-Mustapha, to forgive his accusers and all those who wanted him
dead.

Dokubo spoke Sunday when the former CSO paid him a visit at his Abuja residence.

Asari said he was convinced that Al-Mustapha did not kill the late Mrs. Kudirat Abiola, a matter that necessitated Al-Mustapha's arrest and subsequent incarceration in the last 14 years.

He said: "For me as a person, I was very convinced that you were not part of what happened because I was very close to Kudirat and I was very close to the Lagos group that was responsible for the judicial manipulation that was going on. And I wrote those things and people said we were paid to write. People believe that anybody who says the truth or has a contrary opinion has been paid to do it."

He expressed appreciation to God for sparing the life of Al-Mustapha in prison even as he urged him to forgive his enemies.

Asari-Dokubo said what was important was that the truth had finally prevailed.

According to him, "We just thank God that this is not a period for politics and making political statements but what is important is that the truth has prevailed and the hypocrisy of those who wanted to sacrifice an innocent man to satisfy their perceived interest.

"As a brother, I will tell you to forgive all the people who have offended you over these years, those who have kept you there. In one way or another, they would have killed you if you have not been away but Allah who kept you alive this period of difficulty when it was quite easy to kill you didn't put it in their mind."

"For me, forgive them. It is when you forgive that you gain more benefits from Allah."

Responding, Al-Mustapha recalled his days in detention and said he was not found guilty of murdering Kudirat Abiola because he did not do it.

He said: "You know there were 10 panels I faced in five years. None of these panels found me guilty of anything. My offence was just one: Mrs Abiola's murder. All in all, I stayed for five years and two months in solitary detention."

He said he chose not to assume power during the death of General Abacha.

He regretted that some people cashed in on his humility and loyalty to the service of the country to punish him unjustly.

He stated that God used him to stabilise the country which was thrown into turmoil after Abacha's death.

He said: "Ours is to serve, preserve the country and I did. If I had wanted, after the death of General Sani Abacha, this country would have witnessed another thing. But in our character, ours is to serve the country and I did. Nobody fired one bullet the day General Abacha died. God gave me the courage. But there were so many confusion, so many agitation at that time.

"But God used me to stabilise a course and it is the course that gave birth to this democracy. So, if I had not done so that time, we would have changed the course of history. But because we kept quiet, we were humble and committed to the country, people now turned it around."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dokubo-urges-al-mustapha-to-forgive-his-accusers/154753/

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by Willzkid(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Why e com be like say na Asari be visitor for the picture undecided undecided angry angry grin grin
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by sexkillzisacunt: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Not a day goes by in Naija where you don't hear iroyin tuntun.
Ah!though we have tire,true true,we don sweat so tey,salt don finish for we body.but we refuse to give-up.

Okay,let's watch what becomes of their romance.hope GEJ dey take one eye sleep,cause that him bodyguard wey day close eyes dey pray for church when he suppose dey watch presido fit allow some Ogas at the top show jona the exit.
Faggöt.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Nigerians, Nigerias !!! even the pseudo-middle class have joined the ranks of gleeful impoverished minions looking for scraps at the table.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) by wasiudvd(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2013
They can as well meet with the devil, that 'll not change how I vote come 2015. If it changes how other Nigerians vote, good luck to them.
Despirate idiotasssss!

Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65