Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,110 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (57284 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm looking out for someone tonight.He's slim,can dance and dark.I'm not yet familiar with them.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Showing now on SoundCity cheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yay! adetoun is performing.i love her die.No one can beat her in singing fuji song.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by suze(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
love this gurl.where has she been.Loving her outfit. Thot she would blow after last yrs project fame.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yikes;Remember dis Agolo song from way back
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
The black man when dey here is commiting sucide oh*Dancing*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
My best performer award tonight goes to- Immaculate maybe because i love Brenda Fassie's vuli nela.Got d guy's name now- omolayo.I like him.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolulinks: I hate to sound like a broken record but Olawale should be grateful to Immaculate becos simon Influenced her decision somehow. I really don't care much for simon but his sheer Joy and delight when Olawale was saved is damn Praise Worthy. Welldone Simon. You try abeg.
very correct.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
AdeSuave: Who else watched olawale's performance 2day?!!Simply classical...
DID!!!!! Mtn na thief oo, everyone on probation agen! Abeg everybody make una vote Olawale oooo. Who knows his twitter handle please?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
I_am_Lamar: I'm Now #teamOlawale ! That guy..small but mighty shocked
I so love you right now. Its 14 to 306 <3
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
folakeojo: #teamolawale, haven't watched today's show, would do that at night on stv but I know sey the guy go impress. I hope he gets better each week and gets good songs that showcase his vocal prowess. He has a good shot at winning along with omolayo (either would be deserving winners imho)
Make sure u vote ooo :-) #teamolawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bolushalom: DID!!!!! Mtn na thief oo, everyone on probation agen! Abeg everybody make una vote Olawale oooo. Who knows his twitter handle please?
I tire 4 dem o....@olawale_Pfame
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
David and Blessing are out yesterday.

Just coming back and I missed this episode, so everybody on probation again? Na wao

Hmm I hope olawale will scale thru this time, yesterday was close, and how come d judges saved roland yesterday. I was like what :O
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Supergal01: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tonight's show was fab!

The spirit of Fuji possessed Olawale and the spirit of juju possessed Omolayo.

That, or the 2 of them downed a bottle of small stout each before getting on stage.

Very impressive. They are clearly the best in the competition.

I don't care who wins anymore as long as its either of them and the other
person is in second place.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by gengen118: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
up till now hav been indecisive on who too support cos dey r all good with unique voices... but finally i think i will b supporting Olawale, that guy is good. and i also like omolayo too. ..
i was so scared yesterday thut olawale would go home but big thanks to my Gees: Immaculate(Big, bold, beautiful, ever Bubbling n friendly), Simon(ever smiling, Confident and Great personality) and Jimoh(Cool calm and collected) u guys rock will b throwing in votes for these guys too...

Am officially Team Olawale.......... please all team olawale in d buildin g less strap more Votes ... vote vote vote

ama gonna b voting massively for the guy meen! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Calsito: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Awesome performance from Olawale and Omolayo, see what we could have missed with this format of the populace voting for the contestant of their choice. I totally agree with the way the Judges graded them.
I think the contestants are now living up to expectation with their performance, and seems to be in their comfort zone with African songs. For Jimoh he should have performed as if he was doped and he would have wowed the crowd cos that song needs some energetic performance.
#teamOlawale I hail o. He has been my favourite since the performance that finally brought him into the academy. He only let me down when he performed Gobe.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
#teamomolayo too o. That guy has never put in a bad performance. Amazes me how he does it. No wonder the faculty saved him on friday. Pls text 2 to 306 to keep him in the academy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
The judges were spot on with the way they graded them. Margaret was flawless in her rendition of khona and indeed she was the third best. Fine performance. Niniolas approach to Agolo get as e be.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolulinks: The judges were spot on with the way they graded them. Margaret was flawless in her rendition of khona and indeed she was the third best. Fine performance. Niniolas approach to Agolo get as e be.

my vote goes to her. musical quality not dancing. khona is a musical masterpiece
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Calsito: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2013
AdeSuave: Who else watched olawale's performance 2day?!!Simply classical...

That performance is the meaning of entertainment, cos if you look at the Sierraleonean judge he did not understand what the dude was saying but still danced to the song and was thrilled.
I'm I the only one who thinks Simon's song was kinda funny and for Roland, he totally forgot his pastor nature, imagine him asking those dancers to 'shake am'!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Without a doubt the highlights of last night's show were olawale and omolayo's performances. I mean! I love the fact that both of them got songs that made them change up from a slow\bluesy tempo to a faster tempo, and boy did those two nail d two parts. Permit me if I sound like joke silva here again, but those two were kpa! And omolayo's bata at the end? Can't deal mehn....

Since mtn is using style to get us to spend more money with all dese yeye not puttn anybody on probation ish, make we no siddon look o. Please let's vote. May the spirit of last week never visit mtn proj fame again, amen!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAWALE_____________________________________________________________I LOVE THAT DUDE........PLEASE SEND 14 to 306.,........Nigerians we can make dat man win the Competition the power lies in our hands.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2013
gengen118: up till now hav been indecisive on who too support cos dey r all good with unique voices... but finally i think i will b supporting Olawale, that guy is good. and i also like omolayo too. ..
i was so scared yesterday thut olawale would go home but big thanks to my Gees: Immaculate(Big, bold, beautiful, ever Bubbling n friendly), Simon(ever smiling, Confident and Great personality) and Jimoh(Cool calm and collected) u guys rock will b throwing in votes for these guys too...

Am officially Team Olawale.......... please all team olawale in d buildin g less strap more Votes ... vote vote vote

ama gonna b voting massively for the guy meen! grin grin grin

yaaaaaay!!! Welcome *hugs Her/Him*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2013
AdeSuave:
I tire 4 dem o....@olawale_Pfame
Chanks!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Miss Ope: OLAWALE_____________________________________________________________I LOVE THAT DUDE........PLEASE SEND 14 to 306.,........Nigerians we can make dat man win the Competition the power lies in our hands.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2013
I am now officially team omolayo.His performance yesternight blew me off and it was kpa! Will watch out for olawale though.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2013
is there any musical talent hunt show that can be compared with Mtn project fame? Non.

Tymix said the same thing about concert
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mistamexzy(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Cant help but wonder how you peeps feel, degrading others hard efforts singing while most you have not got d singing talent. Music is not all about singing, but also about performance. i cud bet you half my worth that every one left on that project fame platform, would floor most made artistes we have today. So pls people lets appreciate them all and give support to those we root for, rather than condemn their efforts. Watched the last show, nd for me Olawale, Omolayo, Immaculate, Simon all had it spot on.... May d best man win. cool
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
mistamexzy: Cant help but wonder how you peeps feel, degrading others hard efforts singing while most you have not got d singing talent. Music is not all about singing, but also about performance. i cud bet you half my worth that every one left on that project fame platform, would floor most made artistes we have today. So pls people lets appreciate them all and give support to those we root for, rather than condemn their efforts. Watched the last show, nd for me Olawale, Omolayo, Immaculate, Simon all had it spot on.... May d best man win. cool
Who condemned who Everyone's just giving an analysis of their high n low moments of the show..nothing more.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yesterdays show was d best so far since this season started. All the contestant did very well and I was really really proud to be an african. Indeed Projectfame is d best reality show here in Nigeria and Africa generally.

The Band were so on point(dat drummer is so amazing),especially the additional band members dey brought on stage. it was so beautiful. The dancers too really did well. The backup too tried just dat wen Jimoh was singing and got to the d break I could only hear the male back up singer singing auto even while d other 2 beautiful ladies where still singing. It affected jimoh's performance cos that was d place the harmony was suppose to come in full force while he add lips and go wild but he had to double btw singing the melody and performing and as usual the judges will neva notice that(except what we hear from home is different from what dey here in d studio). Then is it me or was Adora missing her lines. She wasn't her smooth flowing sef at all,thank God for Joe who kept filling in for her. They both look cute too. Then Adetoun was fantastic I really love her voice and her personality on stage. Now down to the contestant.

Is not a new jist that Olawale was on point yesterday but the unique thing I love about him was the way he made fuij sound so beautiful. His voice and d way he ran his scales were unique. It wasn't just about the fuij instrumentation dat normally make people dance on a good day but he also delivered vocally. How I wish fuji artist will learn from dis young talents. He did well and really showed he is a true son of the soil.

Omolayo too was fantastic and just like olawale he too brought a very rich vocal deliver and his dance step was so on point and d reason why I feel his was slightly better than olawale was becos he didn't just sing well but dance too. Is not easy doing both at the same time and still hold ur notes.

Roland shocked me yesterday cos I wasn't expect that crazy but beautiful performance. He was so on point and what he did with those female dancers was really daring and remarkable I just hope he doesn't loose his Christian voters. Especially those in his father's church.

Jimoh tried too,I love d vocal power he brought but his energy on stage was a bit low especially at the break where he would have turned everything wild. He would have made use of the dancers and give some really nice african steps there but all d same he tried.

Simon was great too is not easy try to tell a story while singing and carry everyone along but just like what Bibi said He depend on his fan who will not wait for him to start singing b4 dey jump to dia feet and start screaming. His energy on stage is low cos wen u look at his appearance u expect to see something really energetic and crazy. And I was sure I heard him hit a few off notes but fans go just they shout and no go gree wan listen. He should pray he is not at the bottom 5 else he is do one going.

Now the ladies.

To me I would say d ladies did pretty well and better than d guys because the guys all got good song choices that was in dia comfort zone and didn't really need to work extra hard like the ladies who all got songs that is not from dis part of africa,and still had to put in african dance step to it .
Olawale and Omolayo yoruba guys doing a yoruba song.
Roland and Simon doing pidgin songs and jimoh doing an english song.(All nigerian song)

Magret was spectacular with dat khona song. Haba a song like khona is not easy at all and for her to pull it off like dat and still dance and not go off,she try o.

Niniola too really did well and her dance steps was wonderful infact I think her dancing was d best when compared to other contestant and being able to match it with singing and not go off or gasp for breath really showed that she is a powerful and energetic performer. My fear was dat she might have sacrifice her singing for dancing but seeing what some of d guys did,she was fantastic.

Immaculate surprised me. I thought she would be shouting as usual but didn't and was so phenomenal. It was as if she was d owner of d song and her south african dance step was wonderful. She really look and sounded like Mama Africa.

Right now just like what the judges said I think Jimoh and Simon are next 2 to leave the academy. But it all depends on who fall at the bottom 5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.