Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Chase Him Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Chase Him Away (1348 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chase Him Away by shadrach77: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Okay, so your girlfriends set you on a date with this person because of some reason or the other and truth is you aren’t feeling him and you’d rather be curled up on your sofa watching a no-budget-IQ-diminishing nollywood movie than be there with him in some romantic setting.

Here are ways to help you get out fast and to ensure that he never wants to see you again.

1. Ask about his future plans and say the direct opposite as yours. If he says he wants to go into politics in future for example, then make politicians look so evil, refuse to listen to his conviction and add that you’d rather shoot your man than let him go into politics. Trust me, he’d not be around a second time.

2. When he talks about planning a family, find out what he wants and tell him the direct opposite of that and say its what you want. When he mentions his family and how he’d like his wife to get along with his mother, say you’d rather murder your husband’s mother than have a mother in law.

3. Find out what he does for a living and make him look lazy and worthless. No man likes to be made to feel incapable by a woman, so trust me, that’ll be the last you’d be seeing of him.

4. Find out his interests/hobbies/fave music etc and make them look ridiculous. For instance, if he likes JayZ, make it sound like he’s a fifty year who’s got the bieber fever. Let him feel and look like someone who has no taste whatsoever.

5. Make his pet peeves your own favorite things. He hates women who don’t shave their armpits? Convince him that its no big deal. He can’t deal with a lousy person? Tell him he’s just being ridiculous and there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be heard.

6. Tell him his friends would have to be out of his life if you have to come in. He’d run fast. Men hate clingy women.

To be candid, you won’t get to number four before this man decides he never wants to see you again.

And you’d have won, because it is what you wanted anyway.
Re: How To Chase Him Away by MrCork: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
angry
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Nastyclown: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
angry angry
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Enegod(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: How To Chase Him Away by toyorsiii(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin yippee

1 Like

Re: How To Chase Him Away by Enegod(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
toyorsiii: grin yippee
whr ths one frm?!
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
toyorsiii: grin yippee
grin
Re: How To Chase Him Away by EejaNla01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Enegod: whr ths one frm?!
grin

Meanwhile at thread. angry angry
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Pacify: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Chase Him Away by AbuMikey(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
If Nadia like make she do all these ones I go still love like her!!!!

Boarding the Next available flight to SA!!!
Ikechu must be deportedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Chase Him Away by Enegod(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Eeja Nla01: grin

Meanwhile at thread. angry angry
wtf
Re: How To Chase Him Away by dmcdad: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
WTH!
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: If Nadia like make she do all these ones I go still love like her!!!!

Boarding the Next available flight eto SA!!!
Ikechu must be deportedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
shocked shocked grin lol MR. Ibu Abu
Re: How To Chase Him Away by AbuMikey(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
wink kiss
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2013
grin
Re: How To Chase Him Away by toyorsiii(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Enegod: whr ths one frm?!
u got a p
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Enegod(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
toyorsiii: u got a p
yes
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good idea
Re: How To Chase Him Away by toyorsiii(f): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: yes
kiss transfomer
Re: How To Chase Him Away by Enegod(m): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2013
toyorsiii: kiss transfomer
I'd rather kiss you

(1) (Reply)

Should / Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? / I'm Spending My Weekend Starting From Tomorow In Ibadan,i Nid A Female Companio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.