Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? (1348 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
how harmless could those sessions be. a guy pours oil all over your girls sensitive skin and he starts caressing her hotspots in the name of massage therapy, how can this be said not to be fore.play, i want to even believe more girls beg for happy endings than reported.

could someone enlighten me if i sound naive.

1 Like

Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by mstik(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
hehehe
na today?
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Are you enemy of progress ni..? ...of cos my boo must allow me go for masseuse servic ooo.... wink wink wink
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
jideomowunmi: Are you enemy of progress ni..? ...of cos my boo must allow me go for masseuse servic ooo.... wink wink wink

will you let a female masseuse attend to you?

1 Like

Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by Prymestrr(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmmm! Million Dollar question. I'll only condone a female masseuse. Either that or she stays @ home while I do the job with olive oilgrin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
space boooked

moreover

mr cork where aree uuuuuu oooooo.......been missing since the nl tsunami....or is he an nl robot...like the anti spambot
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by Mikocake(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
What is good for the goose is as well good for the gander..50:50
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
daryoor:

will you let a female masseuse attend to you?

Perfect sef...like u reading my mind... grin grin grin
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Perfect sef...like u reading my mind... grin grin grin

seems you like girls like me.

a girl running her hands all over your cookies for several minutes = dripping pulsating meat hungry vag lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Mba!
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by clitlicker: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
abeg una fit allow anoda man do thia to una wife?

smiley smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley:

1 Like

Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by Pinkytracy: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2014
and why not?
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
daryoor:

seems you like girls like me.

a girl running her hands all over your cookies for several minutes = dripping pulsating meat hungry vag lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked which language is dis pls..? undecided undecided
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

shocked shocked shocked which language is dis pls..? undecided undecided

dripping pulsating meat hungry vag

translation

wet pulsating pen.is hungry vaginaaa :-x
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by bokoslayer: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
That is a must and trust me, girls love it!
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
daryoor:

dripping pulsating meat hungry vag

translation

wet pulsating pen.is hungry vaginaaa :-x

U must be a nympho.... angry angry angry
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

U must be a nympho.... angry angry angry

smileysmileysmileysmiley
e no consine me..if u like call me hypo.
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
daryoor:

smileysmileysmileysmiley
e no consine me..if u like call me hypo.

Mind u...na nairaland changed my comment ooo..u can't imagine wa was originally written there.... sad sad
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Mind u...na nairaland changed my comment ooo..u can't imagine wa was originally written there.... sad sad

i saw it. u wrote nymfo thats why i rhymed saying hypo.
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
daryoor:

i saw it. u wrote nymfo thats why i rhymed saying hypo.

Werrin u come dey feel now...?? angry sad sad grin grin
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by daryoor(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Werrin u come dey feel now...?? angry sad sad grin grin

jude abaga cool
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
No,it cant happen
Re: Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? by jideomowunmi(f): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
daryoor:

jude abaga cool

Hehehehe...clap for urself..... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? / ? / My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.