Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba (7984 Views)

AWKA BUBBLES. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Rolls Out Gifts Worth 500 Million / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah For Governor Anambra State 2014 / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Theme Song -fanzy . (anambra Election 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by dplomaticVal: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba wil nvr tht election no matter hw he chooses to campaigns, He shd throw in the towel now cos he's a newbie in anambra politics and doesn't av any grassroot support or a formidable force backin him. The battle is only b/w Ngige and Andy uba.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by mekaboy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
The OP is a force backing him, lol. Ngige, Soludo, Andy Uba.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by nwaanambra1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
dplomaticVal: Ifeanyi Uba wil nvr tht election no matter hw he chooses to campaigns, He shd throw in the towel now cos he's a newbie in anambra politics and doesn't av any grassroot support or a formidable force backin him. The battle is only b/w Ngige and Andy uba.

Sir, your comment shows that you are not an active participant in anambra politics! Ifeanyi Uba has been major financier of peter obi campaign funding, he played a key role in seeing that andy uba won the cancelled governorship election.

Ifeanyi Uba has been a major player in Anambra politics for past decade. Believe me his support at the grass root level is immense!

Dkobo: Bad belle people go die one by one when dis man win dis on comin election! Ifeanyi u re already dia!

Fact is, Ifeanyi is a no-noise maker like the rest of the contestants - he is known to be a silent achiever. He is vigorously garnering massive support from the grassroots level while others are making noise on newspaper pages and television channels - Ifeanyi is the Ace in the Pack - a smart gambler will bet on him now - Ifeanyi is a sure-banker!

He is already in government house Awka - That is for sure!
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by mekaboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
nwa.anambra:

Sir, your comment shows that you are not an active participant in anambra politics! Ifeanyi Uba has been major financier of peter obi campaign funding, he played a key role in seeing that andy uba won the cancelled governorship election.

Ifeanyi Uba has been a major player in Anambra politics for past decade. Believe me his support at the grass root level is immense!

Fact is, Ifeanyi is a no-noise maker like the rest of the contestants - he is known to be a silent achiever. He is vigorously garnering massive support from the grassroots level while others are making noise on newspaper pages and television channels - Ifeanyi is the Ace in the Pack - a smart gambler will bet on him now - Ifeanyi is a sure-banker!

He is already in government house Awka - That is for sure!

You are really working hard to convince yourself that he is the right person for the job, but you are still not convinced.

Ok use this thread to determine the outcome of the election. Of all the posters here, how many r in support of ifeanyi uba?
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by chino24: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
By the way, who gave that dunce 'doctorate'? This is an insult to the upcoming generation that are looking out for role models.

Anambra is too sophisticated a state to be led by an unlettered tout like Ifenayi Uba. The man is a disgrace, imagine he cannot make a good correct sentense and he wants to rule over most advanced state.

1 Like

Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by kingbang: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
If Ifeanyi Ubah wins the gubernatorial election, i will change my surname and leave Nairaland. QUOTE ME!!!!! I cant wait to watch that illiterate engage the likes of Soludo,Ekwunife and Ngige in a live debate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by Cultured(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
kingbang: If Ifeanyi Ubah wins the gubernatorial election, i will change my surname and leave Nairaland. QUOTE ME!!!!! I cant wait to watch that illiterate engage the likes of Soludo,Ekwunife and Ngige in a live debate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would appreciate if you could kindly enlighten me about what makes Ifeanyi Ubah an illiterate ?
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by nwaanambra1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
kingbang: If Ifeanyi Ubah wins the gubernatorial election, i will change my surname and leave Nairaland. QUOTE ME!!!!! I cant wait to watch that illiterate engage the likes of Soludo,Ekwunife and Ngige in a live debate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ifeanyi uba an illitrate? funny!

An illiterate with these qualities?

Through dint of hard work, personal conviction to succeed, visionary leadership and doggedness, he has in a matter of 9 years, between 2003 and 2011, taken Capital Oil & Gas Industries Limited to an enviable position of becoming a dominant leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.

He was profiled by the Oxford Brooks Magazine as one of the “Forty under Forty 2009”, that is, the top forty young Nigerian business leaders under the age of forty. Mr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has received numerous awards and honours both in Nigeria and abroad in recognition of his leadership qualities and outstanding performance in the oil and gas industry.

In appreciation of his creative leadership, dynamism, resourcefulness as well as contribution in human capital development, he was conferred with an Honourary Doctor of Philosophy in Critical and Creative Thinking by the prestigious Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA.

In recognition of his numerous contributions to the economic development of the nation and entrepreneurial ingenuity, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri awarded him a Doctor of Management Technology (DMT).

He has been actively involved in top flight business management for over two decades with vast experience in international business and has attended several local and international courses and seminars in leadership and business management.

His business interests include Oil & Gas, Jetty Development, Maritime, Bonded Terminal, and Truck Park facilities, Telecommunication, Real Estate and General Merchandise.

and sits on top of these organizations as the MD/CEO

he also seats on the board of several other companies as Chairman, among which are:
• Knoll & Hachfer Engineering Co Ltd
• Chevron Oronite & Chemical Co Ltd
• Hero Communications Ltd
• First Nigeria Independent Oil Co Ltd
• Commodity Giants Nigeria Limited
• Capital Group Congo S.a.rl. in the Congo DR
• Oil Force Nigeria Limited

His company Capital Oil and Gas Industries Limited with its subsidiaries is a wholly Nigerian Company and a leading giant in the downstream sector of the Nigerian Petroleum Industry. It is a major player in the importation, storage, distribution, trading and retailing of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2001 by Mr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and opened its depot in Lagos for business in March 2007. It covers about 30% of the total area used for oil storage in Ibafon Lagos, comprising over 18 private oil depots. This forward thinking company currently has a staff strength of over 4000!

If I may ask Sir, with your PHD and Masters Degree and all kinds of degree all the male and female in your entire village may have acquired, how many of your kinsmen have achieved 2% of Illiterate Ifeanyi Uba's achievements?

Sincerely, i would love to be this kind of Ifeanyi Uba's Illiteracy!

Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by dplomaticVal: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
@N.anambra,I dnt dispute the Fact that Chief Uba is famous bt for him to be govrnor of a luminous state like anambra he has to build a firm political foundation for himslf by startin frm smwhr,u knw he hasnt hitherto held any political position in Anambra or Nigeria as a whole. So it wld've bn wise if he had vied for local govt chairmanship or councillorshp whr i think he as a greater chance. lt's foolhardy for him to vie for governorship position whn he's stil in political obscurity.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by nwaanambra1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
dplomaticVal: @N.anambra,I dnt dispute the Fact that Chief Uba is famous bt for him to be govrnor of a luminous state like anambra he has to build a firm political foundation for himslf by startin frm smwhr,u knw he hasnt hitherto held any political position in Anambra or Nigeria as a whole. So it wld've bn wise if he had vied for local govt chairmanship or councillorshp whr i think he as a greater chance. lt's foolhardy for him to vie for governorship position whn he's stil in political obscurity.

ifeanyi uba still in political obscurity? funny! bros! you guys should always make effort to come home once in a short while so you can learn from those at home and avoid loosing touch with reality!

Ifeanyi Uba has been a major player in anambra politics for more than a decade and a half! he is one of the people we call the kingmakers of anambra and probably of eastern Nigeria as a whole but of course he is not the noisy type - so he doesn't brag about it. not holding any political position before is no excuse at all - fact is, he is very conversant with the political terrain of anambra state.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by mekaboy(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2013
nwa.anambra:

ifeanyi uba still in political obscurity? funny! bros! you guys should always make effort to come home once in a short while so you can learn from those at home and avoid loosing touch with reality!

Ifeanyi Uba has been a major player in anambra politics for more than a decade and a half! he is one of the people we call the kingmakers of anambra and probably of eastern Nigeria as a whole but of course he is not the noisy type - so he doesn't brag about it. not holding any political position before is no excuse at all - fact is, he is very conversant with the political terrain of anambra state.

He has never had any political appointment in Nigeria, so as it stands now, all he has to offer is promises.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by nwaanambra1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
mekaboy:

He has never had any political appointment in Nigeria, so as it stands now, all he has to offer is promises.

same goes to other contestants - they can only offer promises too.
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by mekaboy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
nwa.anambra:

same goes to other contestants - they can only offer promises too.

Soludo has served nigeria, ngige has served and is serving, andy uba has served and is serving, dora akunyili has served . Ifeanyi has not, cannot and will not serve. Lol
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by nwaanambra1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
mekaboy:

Soludo has served nigeria, ngige has served and is serving, andy uba has served and is serving, dora akunyili has served . Ifeanyi has not, cannot and will not serve. Lol

that's your opinion
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by mekaboy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwa.anambra:

that's your opinion
has he served?
Re: The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba by bettercreature(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerian youth are very lazy,anyway its not too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Meet The Man That Stood Up For Nigerians In China and his state of origin(photo) / GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.