Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14607 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Pretyangel25(f): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ rapsodeep what's that huh? Did I tell u I was looking 4 work?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
efo riro or any kind of efo soup or with egusi. Even my mum dey respect me for its always extraordinarily delicious. My stew also makes sense too all the time. cool No be mouth but i think i'm good in so many foods. But i suck at some suprisingly simple food. Like pap, it always comes out too watery or with little lumps. Probably because i don't like it, but when i'm making it for someone it always turn out bad. And frying of akara too, yeah strange but they always scatter in the oil. Dunno why. Anyway generally i'm a good cook.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Uyi168: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Beans.hall 4 @uniben taught me veri well.up til nw i neva stil c persin wey cuk beans pax me.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Iaz93: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jollof rice and beans, I'll add everything addable...no1. my precious cucumber.

Beans and spaghetti too.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bravolyk(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated: Eba, Pounded yam (poundo grin), Semo, Amala, red stew, Ayamase , Spag, Rice, fried egg and toasted bread

houseboy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by theripper3: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
My culinary skills sucks. I cooked rice for the first time last year and u could practically use a saw to divide the rice. Abeg, God sef know say kitchen no be my calling.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by kliq(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Egusi soup and beans cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Reincarnated(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
bravolyk:

houseboy

Gateman angry
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Iaz93: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
booqee: efo riro or any kind of efo soup or with egusi. Even my mum dey respect me for its always extraordinarily delicious. No be mouth but i think i'm good in many food. But i suck at some suprisingly simple food. Like pap, it always comes out too watery or with little lumps. Maybe because i don't like it, but when i'm making it for someone it always turn out bad. And frying of akara too, yeah strange but they always scatter in the oil. Dunno why. Anyway i think i'm ok in some other foods
grin grin grin What's with ladies and their inability to prepare pap properly??
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by hoodboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
I make a mean spaghetti
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bb16: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fried rice, jollof rice, efo riro, regular beef/chicken stew, stir fry, and then some smiley
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Vicmama: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
my yam porriage is on point and my cat fish stew with boild white rice served hot is delicious!!!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmm let me see...
Yeah, Got it
I'm super duper good at cooking indomine and making stew(is that a food?)... But my indomine cooking magic will unsit a thomas... Hehe
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bitingcool: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls I NEED the recipe for ewa agonyin. I have tried so many recipes but not gotten the REAL taste. If ur good @ it as u claim. Help a NL'er out. Thanks

Sike: Ewa Agonyi. cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by mooregan(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
If u drink my palm wine wey I soak some fresh green vegetables (don't ask me for d name) inside, u'll know that ASUU is still on strike
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ahh na wa oo...No wonder most of you gurls walk with a swollen stomach,Fat yansh and end up calling it "my selling point". #Spits angry
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by sopufischer: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Unclerukus: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Python peppersoup...e sweet die.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Uhm. . . Noodles, sphagetti, macaroni, fried plantain and eggs, fried yam and eggs, ad infinitum.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
akinwole21: Lasagne

one of my favorite foods! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by phaphyz05(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
booqee: efo riro or any kind of efo soup or with egusi. Even my mum dey respect me for its always extraordinarily delicious. No be mouth but i think i'm good in many food. But i suck at some suprisingly simple food. Like pap, it always comes out too watery or with little lumps. Maybe because i don't like it, but when i'm making it for someone it always turn out bad. And frying of akara too, yeah strange but they always scatter in the oil. Dunno why. Anyway i think i'm ok in some other foods
Can u pls invite me over when next u Mk efo riro
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ikekings(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Hot water!!!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Tomatoes stew, Vegetable soup (efo riro), Egusi soup,Ogbono, Jollof rice and... No need to type too much,My mom taught me well. In short, I'm an excellent Cook!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Fayrouzz(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2013
I cook the meats... And u kno wat dat means grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by nuelkaosi(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2013
In ma hauz, Noodles re left to me... I dnt know hw I do it buh they jst love it wen I cook noodles...
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2013

"Valentine Special"
#Yummy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Okra soup. My dad said it reminds him of the soup his mom would make in the village around the time of the war. That's probably the one soup I cook better than my mother. Do you know how weird it is to make your dad moan over soup? Lmao.

Anything else I can make, I make very well, but I take a certain kind of pride in my okra soup lol.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by xplicity1(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by sweetBummsy(f): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Local RICE wit IRU. (locust beans )
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Fayrouzz(m): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2013
bravolyk:

houseboy
ldtmb grin. Bad boi
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by karmaleon: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2013
undecided

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Jollof rice,afang soup,beans and yam with dry fish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / When You See A Man In The Market:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.