Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14613 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Iaz93: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2013
Ayee Idris:

Not only u, my dear. Jollof rice is my achilles heel. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don watch all the videos on YouTube I still don't get it right. Other than that, I dey try.
grin grin That's serious. Just give up.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by youngibe(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Has anyone ever tried Rice, cookd with palm oil with enuf peper,spinach and Chicken.... Try it out and i promise dat you will alwayz go for it... Its even better healthwise coz of the palm oil. I get kinda fevrish wen i eat much G/oil

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Ah dont really lyk cookin but taste ma egusi soup n beans...u never remain dsame again

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2013
My Egusi soup is legendary, especially when bushmeat is included. I pound yam well too, Semo, jollof rice, rice and beans, stew, Akara, moi moi.

Can Cook others too but can't promise it to be as good as the above mentioned

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by best4best(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Mine is Egusi and stew!!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by mercurie(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2013
My jellof spaghetti, fried plantain and egg with strawberry yoghurt

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by katechris(f): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm,i dnt knw ooo bt i knw dt atleast am gud in boiling water 4 tea
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bongila(f): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
See my signature. All the Igbo soups too except for Ofe Owerre. Who can help with a recipe please??
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Ogegod87: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2013
patrickdarlins: i cook all kinds of food....but wen it comes to fried rice....wen i cook finish...u con eat am...u go say make dem go arrest mr biggs eatry...say dem de cook nonsense......got dis talent from my dad...boi...u need c my dad for kitchen...u go like men wen de cook.....i rest my case..

I L♥√ع men/guys dat knows how to cook.

@topic, cooking į̸̸̨§ a hobby. From pap to soups to rice aπϑ even ♍Ɣ local dishes; ugba aπϑ okporoko, abacha(not d late one Oooº°˚ ), etc.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2013
tongue
vizkiz:

baby wuld yuh marry me?? grin cuz eatinq z ma favourite chore
grin you will have pot belly oo as a result of overfeeding are you ready?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by gretafutor: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2013
I can cook every other food very well but u wl forget ur finger inside my kotomre Ghana sauce.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Atleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath winkAtleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by michibrown: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
My Ede and Ora soup is something else
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by pxjosh(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sometimes if i cook i nor dey fit chop am. Till i make up my mind to manage am
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by poshpimkiey(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
eguisi, afang, edika ikong n okro soups. jollof rice...my mama say my beans and plantain dey sweet lyk say sgar dey am. don't knw if dat na compliment
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by jenivie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
My fried rice and banga soup is to die for.u will always come back asking for more grin

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by amauchechukwu(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
boiling of water n other things that boils
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SWG1: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
my bitter leaf soup na sweet heaven. you wan try! lol
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SWG1: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=amauchechukwu]boiling of water n other things that boils[/quote

pap things rit? buh ko easy oo!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by medinajabbar(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
pasta
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by vizkiz: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo Daddy354: My Egusi soup is legendary, especially when bushmeat is included. I pound yam well too, Semo, jollof rice, rice and beans, stew, Akara, moi moi.

Can Cook others too but can't promise it to be as good as the above mentioned

where r yuh frm Ekiti or ondo??
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by vizkiz: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cutejay: tongue grin you will have pot belly oo as a result of overfeeding are you ready?

pot wuh?? uhmmn...wait lemmie qive it a 2nd tots grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by critique101(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
nkwobi grin cool
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ObiOkpor(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=Cutejay]I can cook lots of dishes- from Jollof rice- Afang soup( My favourite soup)-
Edika ikong(vegetable soup my Calabar way)-
White soup- Stew-
Beans(oh! i love beans)-
Ogbono soup- Melon soup(Igbos call it Egusi soup)-
Fried rice- Bitterleaf soup(igbos call it Ofe Onugbu)-
Moimoi- Groundnut soup -Okra soup etc etc.
Cooking is my favourite chore i do it with so much love i cook really wel .wanna have a taste of all these things u listed here tongue[quote author=Cutejay]I can cook lots of dishes- from Jollof rice- Afang soup( My favourite soup)-
Edika ikong(vegetable soup my Calabar way)-
White soup- Stew-
Beans(oh! i love beans)-
Ogbono soup- Melon soup(Igbos call it Egusi soup)-
Fried rice- Bitterleaf soup(igbos call it Ofe Onugbu)-
Moimoi- Groundnut soup -Okra soup etc etc.
Cooking is my favourite chore i do it with so much love i cook really wel .wanna have a taste of all these things u listed here
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by critique101(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
chokl8candie: who can give me step by step directions on how to prepare really scrumptious jollof??

Tried my hands on preparing it several times but the taste is never right.sad sad

scrum gini? You go school? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by fulanigirl(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am an expert when it comes to lasagne, fried chicken, sausage rolls, Scotch eggs and hard chicken soup.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SWG1: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
katechris: Hmmmm,i dnt knw ooo bt i knw dt atleast am gud in boiling water 4 tea
il advice u to use pressure pot in doing so. makes u legendary. lwkmd
.. even ordinary dispenser can boil water
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SWG1: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cykik: Atleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath winkAtleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath

atleast ur helpful. i like that
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SWG1: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cykik: Atleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath winkAtleast i can boil wota 2 take my bath

atleast ur helpful. i like that. makes we wanna talk to ur parents
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Emmapraise: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: Vegetable Soup (Edikang Ikong), i cook it well cos it's one of ma best soup...I bet u if u taste it u wil see heaven...
shocked shocked shocked nobody goes to heaven without dying o!!!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
vizkiz:

where r yuh frm Ekiti or ondo??
The latter.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
How do I make meat pie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / When You See A Man In The Market:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.