Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,066 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14611 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Babe2sure(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Perfecter4real: what are your recipe for cooking fried rice?

Give me your e-mail address.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by toyinolaigbe: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
i love cooking amala
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jollof Rice and Goat meat..
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
vizkiz:

pot wuh?? uhmmn...wait lemmie qive it a 2nd tots grin
cool
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by joelenesleek(f): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Porridge Plantain, Melon soup and ever fresh Afang soup.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by gal10(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
onugbu soup, ogbono soup, jollof rice, porridge yam, jollof beans and rice, etc
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Yusphull(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
All those ladies claiming to be a good cook, I doubt if dey can even boil water coz non of the them answer those ladies asking for recipe ...smh

My Amala (black) n Efo riro is still d best... No ladies can compete wiv me...
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Btruth: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Boiling water for Eba.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by yhuci(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2013
beans all the way... tongue
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by sammieguze(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2013
[b][/b] make i no lie, i fit soak garri, do eba, yam, i fit do pap if u no go too mind d koko (lumps) and i fit do tea if u no go mind d sugar sha
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by hizaya61(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Boli and red oil
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by fabulousdame(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
i think those people saying dey only know how to boil water re great cooks en some of the people mentioning heaven and earth only cook for theirselves and their dogs who re probably still grudging them till date for feeding dem poison.. it's sad dogs cant talk..
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
tellwisdom: .

wink grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by marketresearch: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / When You See A Man In The Market:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.