Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14399 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
I can cook lots of dishes- from Jollof rice- Afang soup( My favourite soup)-
Edika ikong(vegetable soup my Calabar way)-
White soup- Stew-
Beans(oh! i love beans)-
Ogbono soup- Melon soup(Igbos call it Egusi soup)-
Fried rice- Bitterleaf soup(igbos call it Ofe Onugbu)-
Moimoi- Groundnut soup -Okra soup etc etc.
Cooking is my favourite chore i do it with so much love i cook really well.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by orla01(f): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Vegetable soup,beans,jollof rice e t c
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Ninapha(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2013
beauty?:
As for me, cooking is my hobby, taste my groundnut soup, pizza, shortbread, egusi, gravy and u wil come back. The only food i always dont get right no matter how i try is jollof rice.
why? Jollof rice is easy na. The taste is dependent on ur spice combination. Ofcourse we hv different grades of jollof rice, from the concotion to the super. One rule u must observe anyway is dont stir ur jollof with spon and learn when to lower the heat. Dont let the burnt bottom spoil ur food.

If u find it difficult, then make ur stew ready first and per-boil ur rice before cooking together. I can tell u abt spices if u wish
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by IceSplash(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2013
Egusi soup,ogbolor,banga,edikikong etc :p
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ewizard1: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2013
[size=15pt] My Concussion Rice can Disrupt Mobile Network [/size] grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by adebayosun02: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2013
the_ripper3: My oil soup na die, e dey clog my brain at times sef.

No wonder....
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by fabulousdame(f): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2013
any type of delta/edo meal
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by fabulousdame(f): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2013
any type of delta/edo meal except groundnut soup cos i dnt even know how it looks like en have never tasted it..
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Babe2sure(f): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Obi Okpor: tongue no woman compets with me wen it comes to beans cookin‘,evn my girl friend de bow to me for that.did i say am a good cook?Yes i am.lol

What is it with some men αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ their ability to cook beans?It is the only food a brother of mine can cook αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ he even boasts about it. grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by vizkiz: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Cutejay: I can cook lots of dishes- from Jollof rice- Afang soup( My favourite soup)-
White soup- Stew-
Beans(oh! i love beans)-

baby wuld yuh marry me?? grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by vizkiz: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Cutejay: I can cook lots of dishes- from Jollof rice- Afang soup( My favourite soup)-
White soup- Stew-
Beans(oh! i love beans)-

baby wuld yuh marry me?? grin cuz eatinq z ma favourite chore

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by fabulousdame(f): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by lalaboi(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Water cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Misolex(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2013
i cuk tea vry well...
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by SmashingM(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
I cook lots of dishes well especially edikan ikong and oh! my Atama in abak soup (banga) is incomparable. The only one i do not seem to get right is bitterleaf soup with melon cry
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2013
who can give me step by step directions on how to prepare really scrumptious jollof??

Tried my hands on preparing it several times but the taste is never right.sad sad
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Perfecter4real(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Babe2sure: Indomie- if you taste my indomie,you will definitely ask me how I cook it. Everyone in my house always want me to cook it.
Fried rice- it is my best food actually,my fried rice dey sweet die. cheesy

I am good at cooking most food generally,but the above two ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ my speciality.
what are your recipe for cooking fried rice?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Perfecter4real(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Shen Teh: Yawah, alike to dey cookam por tuwon-masara da mian kuka. Ib you fay me a bisit and acook am por you, walahi you no go wan go back to yoar home
lol really.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by lalaboi(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Any Babe that can cook very nice ogbono soup has my heart anyday cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Shalome(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2013
My cassava flakes soaking is something to die for #TrussMe
My indomie salad comes second! #yummy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Well m not trying to make mouth,bt am gud in cooking all soup,eg.Banga,vegetable soup,ogbono,okro,ofo,egusi,egusi mixed wit ofo,or banga(verynice),Bitterleaf soup,chicken soup,native soup wit yam,Ade soup,okasi soup,..etc..M jus good in cooking coz is ma hubby!..den come to rice n stew,jellof rice,banga rice,fried rice..wow!i love cooking n every1 love ma food.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Perfecter4real(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2013
beauty?:
As for me, cooking is my hobby, taste my groundnut soup, pizza, shortbread, egusi, gravy and u wil come back. The only food i always dont get right no matter how i try is jollof rice.
what are your recipe for cooking G.nut soup?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Well m not trying to make mouth,bt am gud in cooking all soup,eg.Banga,vegetable soup,ogbono,okro,ofo,egusi,egusi mixed wit ofo,or banga(verynice),Bitterleaf soup,chicken soup,native soup wit yam,Ade soup,okasi soup,white soup,waterleaf soup..etc..M jus good in cooking coz is ma hubby!..den come to rice n stew,jellof rice,banga rice,fried rice..Beans etc .wow!i love cooking n every1 love ma food.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
I make EVERYTHING Barbecue/Grills . . . . Fish , Turkey, Chicken, Gizzard, Kidney, Pork, Sausage Barbecue. . . . It all started as a Passion, But now, i'm gonna start making some dough through it, Thank God, December is Fast Approaching!!. . . . . . .Making Barbecue, The Tasty & Healthy Way!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by mgbede: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Am professor in cooking yam nd beans.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Tabanaku: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2013
If i prepare garri and kulikuli for you . . Ah i reserve the rest
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by AyeeIdris(f): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2013
beauty?:

Not only u, my dear. Jollof rice is my achilles heel. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don watch all the videos on YouTube. I still don't get it right. Other than that, I dey try.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by juman(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2013
Rice, amala, pounded yam.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by saviola77(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2013
Pretyangel25: Afang soup, Editan soup, Egusi soup infact I'm good @ cooking any type of meal
I cook those well too, as well as othes.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by freety(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2013
White rice
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by tunnyl(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2013
noodles
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Jerryjat(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2013
My Indomie and Egg is 1 of it kind....

U'll beg for more....

Come on Jerry.... Give it to Me.... Real Hot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / Have Anyone Ever Tasted Groundnut Soup / Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.