Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? (1320 Views)

What Your Say : Are Muslim Females Truly More Beautiful Than The Christian Ones? / Among D Three Ethnic Group (yoruba,hausa, Ibo) Which One Can U Say Are Beautiful Most ? Free To Cast / What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by Jaykizz(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2013
I have realised nowadays that whenever a lady wants to turn down your proposal whenever you ask her out, they say the words: "I would love to date you but I'm with someone else." It has dawned upon me that back then, they turn your proposal down outrightly. Right now, they are all following that trend I guess... Ladies have you realised that's a big way of soothing a man's heart whenever he asKs you out and you wanna decline, or you truly mean what you saying?

Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Nice pic tongue
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by dmcdad: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Its relative I think....
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by dmcdad: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Nice pic tongue
Lol
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by FKO1(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Nice pic tongue
U NAUGHTY U
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2013
They are always with someone else. Even a 65 years old virgin claims she is with someone else.
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Sometimes its true. wink
Re: Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2013
nice pic

(1) (Reply)

Nepali Women Segregated During Menstruation. / Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? / Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.