Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? (1319 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
I want to tell this girl I've gotten pretty close to that I really - really like her. [The girl I talked about in my other thread]. The last time I proposed to her, I just walked up at her house and told her I Love Her.

I don't want to repeat the same mistake again because she hated me for that. Please Advice me on how to approach her. I've made my mind to say it tomorrow, so I would like rehearse tonight.

Help Me Guys!!
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
With the way you're obsessing over her.... If you dont watch it you'l get friendzoned.... That is if you're not there already

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tallesty1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Go like this:- Nne eeh, aunty eeh! the thing be say eeh! If I say, if I say I love you now e go be like say I wan embarrass you, so abeg lemme like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: With the way you're obsessing over her.... If you dont watch it you'l get friendzoned.... That is if you're not there already

I don't care if I get buddyzoned - What Idea do you have? How should I approach her?
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Play Angry birds with her smiley
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
1AngryBird:

I don't care if I get buddyzoned - What Idea do you have? How should I approach her?
i'd advice you give her space... Make her think youre not interested in her anymore, backdown a little.

Stop being a wuss-bag to her.

Get into other relationships and let her know about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Get into other relationships and let her know about it.

Bro are you serious about this? Don't you think it's going to drive her away. Besides she would be leaving Next-week. Thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigger, get exposed.
There are more beautiful and well-mannered ladies outside who might accept you.
This chick, just friend-zoned you and you've lost it.

Be at the right place at the right time. And you'd get a finer lady that will love you.
Don't make same mistake next time. Be straight to the point, know what you want, go straight for it. Don't waste much time before she takes you for a loving and caring FRIEND.

You should be working on yourself and forgetting your mistakes, instead of obsessing about a lost cause.

3 Likes

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
1AngryBird:

Bro are you serious about this? Don't you think it's going to drive her away. Besides she would be leaving Nextweek. Thanks anyway. smiley
its not. Its going to spark up something called JEALOUSY. and trust it could motivate women i teyu.

Well, you mustnt do that. But just dont give her the impression that youre obsessing over and cant do without her.
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
You just should tell her straight.
But if you want to impress her, before telling, invite her to a romantic dinner with candles and food made by urself (well just tell her you made it if you don't the have skills). That works. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tymax(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Guy so she was annoyed when you said you love her? That's nonsense na! Oya leave her quick quick! angry Heaven finally sent a guy to her and she is forming rubbish.

Babes full town. Open your eyes. You deserve better than that ungrateful female. angry

I had to restrain myself from "finishing" her. angry
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by amokeze(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tymax: Guy so she was annoyed when you said you love her? That's nonsense na! Oya leave her quick quick! angry Heaven finally sent a guy to her and she is forming rubbish.

Babes full town. Open your eyes. You deserve better than that ungrateful female. angry
Uv not told me what's behind this hatred for ladies

I had to restrain myself from "finishing" her. angry
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tymax(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
amokeze: Uv not told me what's behind this hatred for ladies
undecided undecided Hatred? Well, I wouldn't call it Hatred.
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by amokeze(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tymax: undecided undecided Hatred? Well, I wouldn't call it Hatred.
so what should we call it?
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tymax(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
amokeze: so what should we call it?
I don't hate or dislike all ladies. I go still marry na. tongue Don't you feel revulsion when you see ladies trying to play a brother? Or when they act like planet earth revolves around them. angry There are more females than males in this world. How come they act like that?

Imagine what she said to the OP after he dropped the greatest line in history-"I love you". She trampled on his feelings and now he's on Nairaland asking us to teach him. He even doesn't mind falling into the Friend-zone. This is bad. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by amokeze(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tymax:
I don't hate or dislike all ladies. I go still marry na. tongue Don't you feel revulsion when you see ladies trying to play a brother? Or when they act like planet earth revolves around them. angry There are more females t :Phan males in this world. How come they act like that?

Imagine what she said to the OP after he dropped the greatest line in history-"I love you". She trampled on his feelings and now he's on Nairaland asking us to teach him. He even doesn't mind falling into the Friend-zone. This is bad. angry
he doesn't mind being friend zoned. Watin be ur own
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tymax(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
amokeze: he doesn't mind being friend zoned. Watin be ur own
He is not himself.
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by amokeze(f): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tymax:
He is not himself.
go and sleep
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by baralatie(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
simple buy her a gold wrist watch,a laptop,a galaxy 5,then do nothing and expect her reaction of true love smileysimple buy her a gold wrist watch,a laptop,a galaxy 5,then do nothing and expect her reaction of true love
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Tymax(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2014
amokeze: go and sleep
grin
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014
smiley smiley

Love is sweeet.
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
andromida: smiley smiley

Love is sweeet.
I can't wait to taste a glimpse of It. cheesy smiley
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by heatmeup(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2014
love sha
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Owobobrown(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
damn! all this hoes ain't loyal
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
a man has got to do what he has to do even if u would get an insult
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sincerely speaking, I haven't ever told a girl "I love you"..... You can doubt me if you feel like...

I think you should rather emulate me in order not to get a broken heart... #FACT
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: Sincerely speaking, I haven't ever told a girl "I love you"..... You can doubt me if you feel like...
I think you should rather emulate me in order not to get a broken heart... #FACT

How, How do you do It? smiley
How did you “tell” her without saying It?
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
heatmeup: love sha

My feet got cold when I saw her today couldn't say a thing.
Your idea would be appreciated. How would you want a guy to approach you?
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
1AngryBird:

How, How do you do It? smiley
How did you “tell” her without saying It?
lol.... www.google.com
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: lol.... www.google.com
Crazy cheesy
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
What can I say - Propose.
If she dumbs you again - find another girl.
Re: Guys! How Do I Tell Her I Like Her? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Shikaamaru: What can I say - Propose.
If she dumbs you again - find another girl.

Yea. I will.
I'm still setting the plot.

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Unlove This Girl? / Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? / I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.