Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration (17702 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
A New Party Is Born! Congratulations Nigeria - APC

July 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm in News

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has congratulated Nigerians on the emergence of the new party, saying with the birth of APC, Nigerians now have an alternative to a ruling party that has taken the people for a bad ride in the past 14 years.

[b]In a statement issued by its interim National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in Lagos on Wednesday, APC said its emergence is a victory for Nigeria and for democracy, and that it has now also propelled the country to the league of top democratic nations with two major political parties. ”The journey has been long and tortuous. All sorts of obstacles were thrown into our path by anti- democratic forces, but we were painstaking, determined and unrelenting in our quest for a formidable platform that will allow our country, Nigeria, to achieve her full potentials and join the league of respectable nations. ”With the approval of our merger by INEC and the emergence of APC, today marks the beginning of a new dawn for our country and her long-suffering people.

We thank Nigerians both here and in the Diaspora for standing by us. We thank the media for their fairness, and we commend INEC for doing the right thing and for not succumbing to pressures from phantom political associations that sought to force it to circumvent the law. ”We promise not to disappoint Nigerians who have reposed much confidence in us. We say that contrary to the lies being peddled by the naysayers, we are not seeking political power for the sake of getting it, but in order to use it to empower our people and allow their long-nursed hopes and dreams to become a reality. ”[size=13pt]And to those who have vowed to change their names if APC survives for a year, we hope they will live up to their words[/size],”it said.

APC said Nigerians can now look forward to a truly democratic party in the best traditions of what the world considers as the best form of government. The party promised to unveil, in the days ahead, its membership registration plans to give all Nigerians, especially those who have become disenchanted with the way things are going in the country, the much-awaited opportunity to be part of the country’s democratic process in the true sense of the word. ”We will also be unveiling our plans to turn today’s hopelessness into a time of great opportunities, to reverse the downward slide in our socio-economic development, and to ensure that every Nigerian benefits from the commonwealth, instead of the present situation in which a few fat cats are milking the system dry at the expense of the citizenry,” APC said.[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/a-new-party-is-born-congratulations-nigeria-apc/

43 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Space booked till 2015, Congrats !!! PDP is going-goin-goi-go-g---
*modified*
I am so gratful to God for giving me the opportunity to hit the front page AGAIN and being the FTC...Two honour right(^_^). It bring me so much joy and fulfillment. Every negative thing that has stopped us(nigerian) from
becoming all that God wants us to become ends today. Up APC!

13 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by takedat(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
You are welcome! Time to chase away some Chronic Maladroits. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Mesico2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
take dat: You are welcome! Time to chase away some Chronic Maladroits. cheesy
Yeahhhhh.... It's time to chase them out of Aso Rock for real. #teamAPC

7 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by yuzedo: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
LMAO! PDP congratulates APC. APC congratulates Nigerians. Nigerians congratulate who now.. GOD?? grin grin undecided

12 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by OCTAVO: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulate Nigerians bawo?
Let them congratulate themselves.

4 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by lifestyle1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by ebamma(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: LMAO! PDP congratulates APC. APC congratulates Nigerians. Nigerians congratulate who now.. GOD?? grin grin undecided
nigerians congratulate inec

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by maclatunji: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: LMAO! PDP congratulates APC. APC congratulates Nigerians. Nigerians congratulate who now.. GOD?? grin grin undecided

Moi.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good For Nigerian Democracy ......

I so pray this development first of its kind in the history of Federal Republic of Nigeria shall marked the beginning of Emancipation for our nation !!!

Let the competition begin ......

APC 1 : PDP 0 grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Garrithe1st: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Up APC!!!!

10th to C....!!

Dazz all!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by IAMBREEZY: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by superior1: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
A worthwhile alternative to FiDiFi

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by immortalcrown(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
The impact of the political party is what matters.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why are they congratulating Nigerians Na Nigerians get the party? They should congratulate themselves.

4 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Rawshal(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nw we av alternative 2 pick frm.hope it gonna favour d masses

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Intrepid1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
There's absolutely no difference between this party and the PDP. Same composition of Treasury looters.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Austeenxx: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Okay.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Ventgentleboy: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Upon all d obstacles APC is registered. PDP shud b well prepared to leave. We nid fresh air and so hapy.Nigeria future lies in our hands

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by nbright: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
I just don't get it!... Why congratulate Nigerians?.. Congratulate your members and fans..

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Forzap: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulating nigerians for wat na?so registerin a political party is now a achievement for nigerians?abi dem smoke weed?

7 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by geerufus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Welcoming another entrant to the fold of greedy Nigerian politicians. Honestly i don't see APC doing anything different from what we have on ground now in terms of governance and accountability. Especially with Tinubu as the arrow-head of APC the party would get nowhere because of his greed and undemocratic style of imposing his choice on others. So lets not shout eureka! yet. APC would not give us the revolutionary change we need.

9 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by strangest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Welcome oboard... Enjoy the ride...
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Rexsul: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
in OBJ's voice.....I dey laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by ecochuks247: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
three empty heads have nothing to produce grin
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Giddyprance(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
10th 2 com
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Akiika: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Intrepid!:
There's absolutely no difference between this party and the PDP. Same composition of Treasury looters.
I'll settle for the lesser devil APC, which is a lesser risk. PDP is 100% error!!!

18 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by ajf(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerian politicians sabi make mouth die. Birds of a feather.....
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by micdmic: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
its a big congratulations to Nigerians...otherwise you have no sympathy for this country...for APC i stand.gbam

5 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by sage2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am a Nigerian and don't know why you have to congratulate me on the registration of your party. I should be the one congratulating you. OK, congratulations to you(APC members) on the registration of your party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yes o. We now v a strong alternative. But APC also v thieves that are yet to repent. What they ll do to Nigeria after snatching it from PDP is what me & you can't wait to see.
Last Bullet:
I represent a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / Twitter Ban: Nigerians Lose N150.46bn In Two Months - NetBlocks / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.