Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration (17710 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by jemoke: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
I dey laugh , congrats to looters party.pdp wil flog u easily.APC wil go down like GNPP,AD,ACN,CNC,RIP,GPP.pls 9ja don't expect a new thing with Tinubu ,Buhari,liar and co

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by braine(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria can't be any worse. Its better we try out something new; positive results may come out of it. APC it is. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
congrats to APC...BUT i think this is a huge.... the party is islamized party. if this APC EVENTUALLY get the power in 2015, they will throw GEJ in prison, the SE, SS and MB will be severely dealt with for no reason. all the goodies and freedoms will be drastically reduced, fairness will be thrown out the windows. development will then be significantly suspended till the kingdom come, growth will be terribly severely stunted
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Kingspin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
It is a welcum development..Now GEJ is president they formed a new party.Hence we want a Nigeria for all nt a group zoned of persons. While, they i mean persons that made up the party are yet to prove is a party for all Nigerians come 2015. we want a party that can preach,unite & bring ONE Nigeria without personalism, lets wait and see who?.. hw their primary and flag bearer will emerge.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nonybb: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
U are congratulating us for registering Al-queada Progressive Congress? Register on 31-7-13. Menh look at this registeration date, is that not bad enough precedence to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by BrutusOj(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Party is not our problem.I wsh this so called APC wins 2015 election.We wu come back here to shout no difference btwn dm n PDP.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by KastrokNG: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Now that's the spirit
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by GENTLETEE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hope it will stand the test of time as I can wait for PDP to vacate the stage!
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
That's y our leaders believes that we d citizens are d dumbest people on earth that's y they keep feeding us with same repackage craps every year cos we all suffer from collective amnesia.
History keeps repeating itself only here in nigeria.

jemoke: I dey laugh , congrats to looters party.pdp wil flog u easily.APC wil go down like GNPP,AD,ACN,CNC,RIP,GPP.pls 9ja don't expect a new thing with Tinubu ,Buhari,liar and co

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by ATMCARD2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
ARABIC PEOPLE'S CONGRESS..........................A.P.C.We kw their agenda.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Toktee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Aggrippa: congrats to APC...BUT i think this is a huge.... the party is islamized party. if this APC EVENTUALLY get the power in 2015, they will throw GEJ in prison, the SE, SS and MB will be severely dealt with for no reason. all the goodies and freedoms will be drastically reduced, fairness will be thrown out the windows. development will then be significantly suspended till the kingdom come, growth will be terribly severely stunted
sir,you are right so y don't you advice them to take a stand now to avoid future punishment?
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by comrChris(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
dis congratulatn s too early y nt wait after electn if dey can winoo or do dey feel congratulating us wil g8 dem 2aso rock miraclously wit dose old criminals,.,.hmm stil watching
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by funshint(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Aggrippa: congrats to APC...BUT i think this is a huge.... the party is islamized party. if this APC EVENTUALLY get the power in 2015, they will throw GEJ in prison, the SE, SS and MB will be severely dealt with for no reason. all the goodies and freedoms will be drastically reduced, fairness will be thrown out the windows. development will then be significantly suspended till the kingdom come, growth will be terribly severely stunted
Hey stop being overtly nervous. But really a critical factor that'll determine APC's success is d choice of presidential candidate. In this case Buhari must be ready to compromise by dropping his ambition while I don't think Tinubu has any plan of being president. Also they must be ready to change candidates for some states especially Nassarawa state gov; Al-makura. That guy has proven not to know what he's doing and he has thrown the confidence reposed on him by the people into dustbin. His defeat is sure by next election. But overall it's better we try a new platform atleast it can't be any worse than what we're experiencing nw!
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Toktee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nonybb: U are congratulating us for registering Al-queada Progressive Congress? Register on 31-7-13. Menh look at this registeration date, is that not bad enough precedence to Nigerians!
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Toktee(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nonybb: U are congratulating us for registering Al-queada Progressive Congress? Register on 31-7-13. Menh look at this registeration date, is that not bad enough precedence to Nigerians!
You are more fanatical than muslims,is because of people like you who don't have a bearing in life that nigerian has remain stagnant for this long,but for ur info,for the lovers of democracy like me, if bin ladin osama can come from sea where he was buried to put nigeria in shape then i wll vote for him,remain stagnat, is ur middle name

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
BrutusOj: Party is not our problem.I wsh this so called APC wins 2015 election.We wu come back here to shout no difference btwn dm n PDP.
Ur in order..thats more reasons y they should come forward & prove to Nigerians that they are not a sister party to PDP.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Rockyheight: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Akiika:
I'll settle for the lesser devil APC, which is a lesser risk. PDP is 100% error!!!

APC lesser devil! Check out ACN control states and see massive looting 1billion per kilometer of road. Road expansion not construction o! Have u ever heard a PDP gov spending that much per kilometer of road.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by pullyacap: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
femi2131: Can somebody tell me the diff betw PDP Ãήϑ this APC! As we have Tinubu as the head of APC...this party to me has nothing to offer this country cos come to look at it from the state that ACN is currently Governing....they just call themself ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ progresive party they are party for the Rich lagos state as the example how many poor can afford houses been built by the state government....recently ARegbesola Son made ove 5Billion from OPON IFA the tablet being given to the student of osun state...imagine what this APC will. Want to offer this country....am not saying PDP is doin gud but they will still be better compare to APC.....

You are an accursed lying son of a worm! How much did the whole OPON IMO concept cost? How much does Osun state as a whole collect as federal allocation that will make dem sink N5billion and more into just one project? Yet they are still able to build roads,pay salaries,pay pensioners,do O-meal,Pay O-yes workforce,run d govt n all other activities.

Its obvious u are a lying low-lifer hence will afford to lie incredulously n spin poo from d hateful recess of yr illiteratic mind

Why has d osun PDP not done anything to challenge yr spurious assertion or has EFCC gone comatose?

4 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Rockyheight:

APC lesser devil! Check out ACN control states and see massive looting 1billion per kilometer of road. Road expansion not construction o! Have u ever heard a PDP gov spending that much per kilometer of road.
Shutup oya bring up your data and let's analyze. #DemsayDemsay Syndrome dey worry U̶̲̥̅̊. Get a life!

4 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Adamskuty(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Congratulate Nigerians bawo?
Let them congratulate themselves.
i ain't surprise that this is coming from u?? Ain't u that same guy that open a topic some few months back that u are giving out 1gb to 5gb data for airtel users here free? O yes u are that same thief! U had multiple accounts with different usernames which u used to decieve us,u actually replied ur own post with those accounts (about 20 of them) telling us of how u got the 5gb data free from octavo grin

then when u have decieved us and made us believe it was real,u said u weren't giving it out for free again and then u put a price tag of 700 to 2500 naira on it grin

thief! I hope u remember me? i called u and u requested money from me.

Birds of the same feather flocks together,there's no difference btn u and ur pdp lords grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by henrypep: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
na the same thing o jare
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by pullyacap: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2013

Oh my! Wc skool did u go to? Did u write all dat trash up there?

Throw GEJ in prison? Oh may be u re sure he is doing something that will warrant his being jailed than some of us. Development wil be suspended like its bn suspended in Lagos,Osun,Oyo,Edo,Imo etc since d Governors got to power abi

SE,SS,MB will be severely dealt wt? Infact I pity yr soul as you have displayed a crass lack of knowledge of d workings of a democratic govt...stark n patent display of I.diocy I must confess

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by EnairatofroUK: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
hi just testin g my pics
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Praktikals(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
He who is down fears no fall. Party PDP is not taking us to "the promise land", so we have nothing to lose if we try APC!
geerufus: Welcoming another entrant to the fold of greedy Nigerian politicians. Honestly i don't see APC doing anything different from what we have on ground now in terms of governance and accountability. Especially with Tinubu as the arrow-head of APC the party would get nowhere because of his greed and undemocratic style of imposing his choice on others. So lets not shout eureka! yet. APC would not give us the revolutionary change we need.

3 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by cashkid: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
geerufus: Welcoming another entrant to the fold of greedy Nigerian politicians. Honestly i don't see APC doing anything different from what we have on ground now in terms of governance and accountability. Especially with Tinubu as the arrow-head of APC the party would get nowhere because of his greed and undemocratic style of imposing his choice on others. So lets not shout eureka! yet. APC would not give us the revolutionary change we need.
let them try it and we wil c, at least we av seen wat pdp has to offer us pls we need fresh air!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Jilo83(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Amour personel carrier (APC)
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by sage2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2013

What that registration date simply mean is that Nigeria, with APC, will still end up where she started. No national progress of any form will be recorded under APC. The good thing, we can stop them. And stop them, we will.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by lacasa: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Up APC!

North-Western branch cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by nathdim: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
another version of pdp
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by sexkillzisacunt: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Their victory will be worthless if the field people like Buhari as candidates for election.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by SirCee: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations!
Nigerians are happy for this development.
Every body is fed up with the situation of things in the country so far.
We can not continue like this and that is why every body is saying 'HIP HIP HURRAY INEC'
You have done well.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Even dpp, fresh party,ppa,cpc and host of other parties Inec delisted some time ago, jubiliated when they got registered. There is no big deal in registering a party, i wonder all these animal noise even from day one. Tifunubu and Gbokohari are two parallel lines that can never meet,still wondering how is going to work coupled with that APC is a muslim party nomatter the angle you look at it especially when you see the make of the newly appointed excos. Na Naija we dey...na today? E don tee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Lied! I Am Still In PDP — Gulak / Nigeria Needs $500m To Repair Refineries – NNPC.. As All Refineries Remain Shut. / Osinbajo’s Statement On Magu Was A Personal Opinion – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.