Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration (17709 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by DAMIGHT(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmm.... Congratulating Nigerians 4 whtat pls ?...4 Register another looters party ? ,,,,,,are they messiah ?,,,,APC is just a Name like PDP..... But the people Still remain the same .E.g.. If people (pdp's looters) From pdp Move to APC (killer squad ) = What is the Different ? And the out come =________________ ? Same nooni
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by EllyBrainyTM: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: LMAO! PDP congratulates APC. APC congratulates Nigerians. Nigerians congratulate who now.. GOD?? grin grin undecided
would have being funny assuming you never change it to a blasphemous joke,so try again next time......

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by pullyacap: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Intrepid!:
There's absolutely no difference between this party and the PDP. Same composition of Treasury looters.

Then form your own party or join the remaining inconsequential ones

If you are looking for a party of saints,you will have to take a flight to heaven....don't misconstrue my statement as a tacit support for corruption

At least let's watch n see what their manifestoes would look like before getting dismissive.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Phonon: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
PDP in sheep's clothing.................
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by nerodenero: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
I don't like PDP because nothing has really changed since 1999 and for APC, the new baby, nothing to be happy about. All I see is the assembly of old crooks and extremist looking to claim Aso Rock come 2015.Fingers crossed and watching with keen interest
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by yuzedo: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
maclatunji:

Moi.
ok. Send me richad card so I cograntulete u. angry

EllyBrainy™:
would have being funny assuming you never change it to a blasphemous joke,so try again next time......
Ode! undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by martowskin1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
This people don't care about us, all they care about is them selves, name it PDP or APC.....more thread will be open to cry out by 2016 if APC eventually attain power......party is not my problem, the people in it are.

Imagine Tinubu and Buhari heading somtin. Ar we not tired of this same OLD bloods

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by neyostica: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
The beginning of the end of PDP...........#TEAM APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by mathskill: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Goddex: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Presidential candidate---------Blood sucking Buhari

V/P candidate-----------Greedy Criminal Tinubu

-------and somebody called this welcomed development?

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congrat about the 2015 Elections result !!!
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
They better not bring Buhari, Tinubu or any of those old cargoes as aspirants in 2015. angry Otherwise this would just be a waste of time! We need sharp, intelligent, and experienced people to rule this country and not the bunch of bigots who continue to occupy positions simply because they got lucky. angry

We need fresh blood in Nigerian politics! Fresh women and men with sense and brain! to help us topple PDP.

#TeamFreshBlood
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by omenka(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hurrah!!! I see lots of hippos, sheppos, mami watas, manatees, and other exotic water dwelling creatures runing for cover!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by drodlads: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
the deliverance from the shackles of PDP imperialism is gradually becoming real. We thank the pioneers of this political Jesus who has come to deliver us from the mess we are all in today.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by boldy235(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can APC win presidential election with their usual candidate ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by femi2131: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can somebody tell me the diff betw PDP Ãήϑ this APC! As we have Tinubu as the head of APC...this party to me has nothing to offer this country cos come to look at it from the state that ACN is currently Governing....they just call themself ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ progresive party they are party for the Rich lagos state as the example how many poor can afford houses been built by the state government....recently ARegbesola Son made ove 5Billion from OPON IFA the tablet being given to the student of osun state...imagine what this APC will. Want to offer this country....am not saying PDP is doin gud but they will still be better compare to APC.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by dady12: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
now the game is on and pdp and GEJ will be having sleepless night from now till 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by abiodunade(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC is d alternative platform for rapid growth and development. I stand firm for APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by funshint(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
geerufus: Welcoming another entrant to the fold of greedy Nigerian politicians. Honestly i don't see APC doing anything different from what we have on ground now in terms of governance and accountability. Especially with Tinubu as the arrow-head of APC the party would get nowhere because of his greed and undemocratic style of imposing his choice on others. So lets not shout eureka! yet. APC would not give us the revolutionary change we need.
If Tinubu is imposing and those he's imposing are performing creditably well; then Tinubu must be a good imposer don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think?! We lyk it anyway!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
We pray that this marriage of strange bed-fellows, is not dissolved before it is consumated. Their problem shall lie in the many closet members of the PDP within their fold.
We shall witness a flurry of activities geared towards re-building the PDP, in the days ahead. Thank God for this competition about to begin. The masses shall be the better for it.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by laidoure4real(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Old wine in new bottle same set of old fools

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by funshint(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
femi2131: Can somebody tell me the diff betw PDP Ãήϑ this APC! As we have Tinubu as the head of APC...this party to me has nothing to offer this country cos come to look at it from the state that ACN is currently Governing....they just call themself ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ progresive party they are party for the Rich lagos state as the example how many poor can afford houses been built by the state government....recently ARegbesola Son made ove 5Billion from OPON IFA the tablet being given to the student of osun state...imagine what this APC will. Want to offer this country....am not saying PDP is doin gud but they will still be better compare to APC.....
The allegations hv well proved to be false. One of PDP's cheap blackmail. Go back and sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by networkrecharg: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
ThankGod they are both looter.

That makes APC a better choice,let them loot their own share.
Life goes on...

GEJ put a shame on me wen he wasted our subsidy money.

Intrepid!:
There's absolutely no difference between this party and the PDP. Same composition of Treasury looters.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
winkk
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations for what?
Same known political criminals from various political parties abi!
Amalgamation of known old thieves with a new tag is nothing to cheer about.
Na wa oooooo
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by plaindealer: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good day and great news for the people of Nigeria.

Congratulations......

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by funshint(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC all d way; starting with Anambra by November!!!
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by nijanigga: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
gej must be panicking and must start parking.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by theoctopus: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
I love politics. Now APC have lost their underdog status. The searchlight will be beamed on them by the Nigerian public now, then the dirty revelations will cripple them. They have been having a free pass but now, no more. Hahaha!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by la1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
first Anambra in november then...The WORLD yay!!! grin
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by oluamid(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
ebamma: nigerians congratulate inec
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
well change is good, same thing we said about Shehu Shagari, Buhari/Idiagbon, Babangida, Abacha, Obj, Yar-adua etc.. the problem is not the party or the platform, it is the Leaders produced... oh well.. out with the old and in with the old. we are used to it any way, 50Fkn years now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!! / Fake Delegates’ Lists Threaten APC’s Presidential Convention / APC Lied! I Am Still In PDP — Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.