Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration (17711 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by yetunsbay(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bt one pass one
Intrepid!:
There's absolutely no difference between this party and the PDP. Same composition of Treasury looters.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by iykofias(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
At least now we can select from varieties of thieves

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Patdedon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hope it brings about a positive change.
Else. . . .

The splitting process of this entity called N.I.G.E.R.I.A should begin already

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Plshavmercyamen: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good for Nigerians. How? Cos every party will have to sit up and try to out smart the other development wise so as to win d hearts of Nigeria if not for anything but to disgrace the other come 2015 and beyond. Indeed we are d ultimate winners. To God be the Glory!

3 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Now let the real 2015 politicking begin and we hope they 'll draw up their election manifesto asap so that nigerians will know what they have to offer, though they aint better than PDP. Bunch of corrupt, selfish and greedy politicians!

Anyway, congratulations to APC.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Patdedon: Hope it brings about a positive change.

The splitting process of this entity called N.I.G.E.R.I.A should begin already
Else. . . . i tell you...this conglomerate party called APC will exceeding accelerate the disintegration of this COSMETIC ENTITY called nigeria. there`s no gainsaying about the fact that These guys will fail naija
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by daibib: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC is a vomit of PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by daibib: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC?
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Shittuakeem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size] NIGERIAN SHOULD LIBERATE THEMSELVES THE ENCHANTMENT OF PDP WE NEED A CHANGE WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IF WE TRY "APC" GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Shittuakeem(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
NIGERIAN SHOULD LIBERATE THEMSELVES THE ENCHANTMENT OF PDP WE NEED A CHANGE WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IF WE TRY "APC" GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Spray(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Rexsul: in OBJ's voice.....I dey laugh grin
if u dey laugh must u pour spit @ everybdy? Cover ur mouth abeg!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by vykte(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Waiting until they outsource their presidential candidate from the pdp
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by usomine007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
A[color=#000000][/color]t the end of the day,jona go still win the election come 2015 under the umbrella of the PDP! So what's all the Buzz for? undecided
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by legendsilver(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Aggrippa: congrats to APC...BUT i think this is a huge.... the party is islamized party. if this APC EVENTUALLY get the power in 2015, they will throw GEJ in prison, the SE, SS and MB will be severely dealt with for no reason. all the goodies and freedoms will be drastically reduced, fairness will be thrown out the windows. development will then be significantly suspended till the kingdom come, growth will be terribly severely stunted
You just a prophet of doom and all your predictions is only 4 u
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Under they complain about PDP now cpc acn and anpp joint together to form cpc see bigger corruption I pity Nigeria wolf nd lion
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by yuskel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am so glad to hear this,at last congratulations fellow progressives!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by francis4real(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
My question is can ACP do much more better than what PDP is doing presently? The answer is no cos I smell danger here. Ask me then I will tell u!!!!?
1. ACP has many hindrancies that can pull our dear con3ry backward for years with the life of Buhari, thienubu etc tell me are they not
God father that will surely demand for there own share, blyf me any candidate elected as ACP president from the any of the zone must give the other head of political zone it shere otherwise what happened in 1967 will repeat it self.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Nigerians be wise.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by francis4real(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
APC is @ same as ACP ask me y then I will tell u.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Praktikals: He who is down fears no fall. Party PDP is not taking us to "the promise land", so we have nothing to lose if we try APC!
Abi o...
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
legendsilver: .
You just a prophet of doom and all your predictions is only 4 u
OGA AS MATTER OF FACT i have on behalf of my humble self cross-examined and understudied you and your PROFILE. you and i and every other person on this forum will agree or have agreed that you are not qualified to comment on this issue. if you doubt me go back again and check yourself.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Dochris(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
geerufus: Welcoming another entrant to the fold of greedy Nigerian politicians. Honestly i don't see APC doing anything different from what we have on ground now in terms of governance and accountability. Especially with Tinubu as the arrow-head of APC the party would get nowhere because of his greed and undemocratic style of imposing his choice on others. So lets not shout eureka! yet. APC would not give us the revolutionary change we need.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Siraleeyu(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
francis4real: My question is can ACP do much more better than what PDP is doing presently? The answer is no cos I smell danger here. Ask me then I will tell u!!!!?
1. ACP has many hindrancies that can pull our dear con3ry backward for years with the life of Buhari, thienubu etc tell me are they not
God father that will surely demand for there own share, blyf me any candidate elected as ACP president from the any of the zone must give the other head of political zone it shere otherwise what happened in 1967 will repeat it self.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Nigerians be wise.
go and learn d correct acronym of d newly fresh party 1st, then come bak nd tell us wat u smell wit ur dirty mouth abt dem
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by eightsin(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Dis ppl that are threatening the peace of a country if they don't get registered....one thing i know is that they are all the same...same people ruling us over n over again by changing office.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by InvertedHammer: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2013
/
Back-handed congratulations/compliments you mean.

//
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by cydak(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2013
At last Nigeria gets A (Aspirin), P (Paracetamol) and C (Codeine).
Can’t wait to see Nigeria’s numerous headaches finally cured.
Up APC

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by tomzman: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2013
We should be the one congratulating them. They better start campaigning from now if they are serious. There are still some people who haven't heard of anything like APC.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Congrats to the APC for sailing through.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by ibifeeq(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013
And to those who have vowed to change their names if APC survives for a year, we hope they will live up to their words,”interestn quote nd I dey wait self.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by luvinhubby(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Based on precedence & what is obtainable in states controlled by ACN, CPC & ANPP & their governors, this is a party of religious extremist, chronic tribalists & thieving godfathers, they do not represent a better tommorow for Nigeria. The known devil in Aso rock is better than the unknown angel in Bourdilon.
Nobody has disputed the fact that Tinubu is an agressive thief & Buhari is a bloodthirsty terror-monger & they are APC's godfather, for me as a Nigerian being congratulated, i throw their congratulation back to their face.
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Ypompin(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2013
But why should Nigerians celebrate when in a few months time dsame crooks from pdp will jump ship to dis new party, and b happily accepted, and then continue looting...
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Intrepid1(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2013
pullyacap:

Then form your own party or join the remaining inconsequential ones

If you are looking for a party of saints,you will have to take a flight to heaven....don't misconstrue my statement as a tacit support for corruption

At least let's watch n see what their manifestoes would look like before getting dismissive.....

Your statement was in fact, condoning corruption. We have to wait for their manifesto? If they were serious would they not have had one before even settling on the name of the Party?
Re: APC Congratulates Nigerians On Registration by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Congratulations for what? A party of mischief makers,unrepentant rascals gets the stamp and they wanna London bells down....that Papa Wemba of a Lai Mohammed should pls behave....
Congrats 99cents and co's bloody arsse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.