Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Real APC Executive posts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real APC Executive posts (2699 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / 10 Admawa APC Executive Members Defect To PDP Today / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2013
donroxy: Obiagheli has done justice to this thread to clear the air on some heinous insinuations .......!!!

Not everybody can be chasing shadow now......... Atleast some people are well educated and exposed to believe in oneness of our nation ,speak for it and work towards it !!!

Kudos babyGirl!!!
Thanks boss
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by abacus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
kzokul: You have stakes in lagos. Hahahahaha! Do you have stakes in lagos more than me? Look! I have been in lagos for over four decades and have stakes more than you can ever dream og having in your lifetime. Have you pondered and ask yourself why ladipo market all the time? The lagos market with 100percent igbos. Look I have stakes in different markets in lagos and I have been to almost all the markets in lagos and I don't see why ladipo is the most vilified. I give you an assignment if actually you are a lagosian, go to all the markets in lagos and do a liitle research you will see that why ladipo is always the target of is because of the ingenuity og the igbos. That is a fact. Am a mjor stakeholder in so many lagos market and I talk with facts
Rants from a confused fellow.
So you've been in Lagos this long and you don't know rights and wrongs in Lagos.
Oga pay your dues and enjoy your stay in Lagos.

Nice job Obiaghelli, May God enlighten you as you enlighten others. And for those questioning her igbo tribe, I have message for you all, RELIGION AND TRIBALISM WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE BUT SADNESS, MADNESS, HATRED, CONFUSION etc

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Bensonn: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
I like this Obiageli of a lady she is couragious, direct and precise, Nigeria needs people like you, please i will like to be your friend, even if you view my facebook post you will see where i condemned tribalism and ethnic bigotry. Igbos are the worst in this regard
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by skyfall: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks Obiageli for providing this info, and for shaming the smelly rats on this thread.

Good job!
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
abacus:
Rants from a confused fellow.
So you've been in Lagos this long and you don't know rights and wrongs in Lagos.
Oga pay your dues and enjoy your stay in Lagos.

Nice job Obiaghelli, May God enlighten you as you enlighten others. And for those questioning her igbo tribe, I have message for you all, RELIGION AND TRIBALISM WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE BUT SADNESS, MADNESS, HATRED, CONFUSION etc
Thanks so much and amen to your prayers. As for those saying am not Igbo, i am already used to it so i careless. Once again thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bensonn: I like this Obiageli of a lady she is couragious, direct and precise, Nigeria needs people like you, please i will like to be your friend, even if you view my facebook post you will see where i condemned tribalism and ethnic bigotry. Igbos are the worst in this regard
Thanks for the complements, not all igbos are tribalist to let the clowns on nairaland paint a bad image of us
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
skyfall: Thanks Obiageli for providing this info, and for shaming the smelly rats on this thread.

Good job!
You are welcome. God bless you. Lets move this nation forward.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by slimghost(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
kzokul: Lol! Funny enough the obiageli of a girl, they are chasing her igbo brothers out of lagos and she is here spreading rubbish and lies propaganda for the same fashola that will soon chase her away. What a shamefull thing.

Please that Obiagelli is not Igbo. I can open an account with the name "Ronke" too on Nairaland. Please take note!!!
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
naptu2:

+100
APC Islamic brotherhood of Nigeria
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
slimghost:

Please that Obiagelli is not Igbo. I can open an account with the name "Ronke" too on Nairaland. Please take note!!!
Discuss the topic na, whenever i flaw you in a debate you resort to bickering. Grown ass man like you eh
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Professor Peter: APC Islamic brotherhood of Nigeria
Cheap propaganda! Even with 16 christians on its executive commitee? You must be a joke
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by NwaTeacher1: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Boko haram party or Arewa Progressive Party
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Boko haram party or Arewa Progressive Party
Thats all you could deduce? LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare / PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK / Before It's Too Late, Gowon Must Apologize To Ojukwu And The Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.