Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos (997 Views)

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. / Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! / Nigerian Oil Baron Fights Deportation From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by obitwo: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Back in May 2011 when the news about the 'deportation' of over 3,000 people from Lagos to other states in the SW and North broke, a lot of Igbo nairalanders made fun of Yorubas and Hausas while applauding the move

That thread didn't go beyond two pages

It's however shocking how many threads have been opened following the planned reunion of 72 destitute Igbos with their families

I will attach screenshots showing Igbo people's comments, expressing support for BRF but the same people just two years and 72 people after are now hypocritically calling for Fashola's head

Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by obitwo: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank you.

You guys keep posting this information.

Make as much noise they make.

The hatred against anything Yoruba must be stopped
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by obitwo: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pics coming soon.
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by seunfly: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
What fashola did is wrong, however d way my brothers from d east tribalised it is more wrong and dangerous. Tribalism and ethnic sentiment is wrong let us come together to condem what is wrong not using it for ethnic hatred d way my brothers are doing it now. When Abia did it we all condem it and no body add ethnic colouration it, but when Lagos did it, it became ethnical thing because it Yoruba state.
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by pesty100(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Let remind those igbo that they started b4 they start shouting
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by ACM10: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
A comment on anonymous forum now represent the opinion of Igbos? SMH
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by T9ksy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
ACM10: A comment on anonymous forum now represent the opinion of Igbos? SMH

But who gives a d.amn about ibo opinions?

Whilst you are on my land, you obey my laws and customs OR you can p.i.s.s right back to where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by ACM10: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
^^

Why are you so vexed by my comment? It's time you check in to rehab to take some shots of haloperidol. Your aggressive comment is suspicious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by Yeske2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
ACM10: ^^

Why are you so vexed by my comment? It's time you check in to rehab to take some shots of haloperidol. Your aggressive comment is suspicious. cheesy
I could prescribe ketamine if he so preferes but not needed for now.
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by ACM10: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yeske!:
I could prescribe ketamine if he so preferes but not needed for now.

Ketamine no fit knock down an alcoholic, let alone this hardcore multi-drug addict. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by T9ksy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
ACM10: ^^

Am not vexed just reminding you that deep down we don't care much for your opinions. If you perceived my

comment as aggressive then that's your problem. You have to deal with it or better still take your medications.

Have you finally gone to visit your grandmother's library in your village?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by obitwo: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Yorubas and Hausas were deported and Igbos rejoiced. Now its time to rejoice we brought your beloved, industrious and progressive workforce back to you to make Onitsha another Lagos
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Thank you.

You guys keep posting this information.

Make as much noise they make.

The hatred against anything Yoruba must be stopped

You sound so primitive and ignorant; Just like one iya rashida who alway envy the Igbo and call them awo oloshi for nothing. Believe me,since tis make you feel so good may you never see any justice in your life!
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2013
^^My bro this isn't envy and you guys are taking this shi...t too personally...

Some of you are unaware of how this situation started...

1.fashola deported some yoruba and hausas in 2011, no noise, no problemo then.

2.now that its time for the igbos to share the same fate, you're yelling tribalism...

You'd better go dig up your dictionary for the word "tribalism"
Re: Igbos Support(ed) Mass 'deportation' From Lagos by lonelydora: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
I pray FG will hasten the dredging of Onitsha River and make it a seaport, then we will see how many people will remain in Lagos. Lagos economy will be grounded.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story! Usa Nightmare…ordeal Of A Nigerian For 15 Years Without Papers / ANAMBRA 2013: Want Soludo, Others’ Disqualification Reversed / Nigeria's Biggest Problem is HUNGER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.