Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (59991 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by willibounce: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
muktarl:

am not musiwa. am muktarl from Niger state. i keep saying it yourobas are the problem with nigeria. remove youroba from nigeria everything falls in place. we hausas can live with ibos but not yourobas. they are the worst thing to happen to nigeria. even the british knew it that was why they gave ibo president and hausa prime minister. yourobas were left out, it led to awoa comitting suicide after several atempts to topple an elect zik and balewa

Muktari from NIGER state. Lol. Agbari e ti san. Ogoshuku u too dey Rie

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
willibounce:

Muktari from NIGER state. Lol. Agbari e ti san. Ogoshuku u too dey Rie

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by aquabeing: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
ooooooshey!
ballabriggs:

GBAM!!! One bottle of schnapps for you there.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by MAHSSOBs: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ibos and their lying skills
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by MAHSSOBs: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Who will lead the Ibos now that ojukwu is dead?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by MAHSSOBs: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Will Obi lead the Ibos?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by MAHSSOBs: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ibos, stop hating Yorubas

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^The tribalists keep creating new accounts for us Igbos.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
muktarl: youtobas do not contribute anything to this country. lagos is not their own making. their own making is ibadan, abeokuta, akure, osogbo, ado ekiti, in summary this towns are not even habitable even in nigerian standard. these towns are the worst of the places in nigeria. i have been to onitsha, enugu, ph, calabar, akwaibom, these places are like new york compare to sw town i mentioned. north is also far better than any part of sw
...sorry, you look distraught about your deported igbo brothers... But why must you deny your origin... man, this is too sad. I can't do that!
SHAME ON YOU...
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Saipro(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?
You beat me to it!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:
LMAO

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2013
dayokanu:

So you dont know the muktari troll is another Ibo troll ashamed of his origin?

Check all the topics he has even opened on this forum and see how all of them are about his erosion ravaged cave
The baboon never had me fooled for once.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2013
logica: The baboon never had me fooled for once.
You remain a fool
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sexkillzisacunt: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: You remain a fool
Abi were n se iya e? Biatch. I really don't have the time for Internet war anymore.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you.
hope the yorubas will one day surprise you, by proving their selves as warriors, and not cowards...
Making mouth here does not make you a hero ...you know Action really matters!
So stop calling them cowards since you know not, their capability.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you.

The greatest Ibo man fled warfront to Abidjan
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Smoothchic(f): 4:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Freewilly(f): 4:17am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: ^^^The tribalists keep creating new accounts for us Igbos.

Don't mind the jobless morons,they think we can't see through them with the new IDs the create everyday to talk trash.Jealousy will kill some people very soon.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Yurri: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2013
An answer when mild turns away rage
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2013
mAd-BulleT:
hope the yorubas will one day surprise you, by proven their selves as warriors, and not cowards...
Making mouth here does not make you a hero ...you know Action really matters!
So stop calling them cowards since you know not, their capability.

we fought for June 12 and got presidency and we are cowards and you fought your stupid war and you were massacred like chicken and the best the No. 1 coward ever produced can do is to jump into plane and run to Abidjan.

You are sheepish, gullible and stupid and lack sense of good judgement. Jews ma ass.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Benilily(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Straight off mehn, nice reply.
Anambrarians, Fashola wasn't actually saying your governor is not using his common sense, he meant he should use it next time he opens his mouth.

*One Nigeria*....
we were not, are not and will never be one Nigeria..mtcheew.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: we were not, are not and will never be one Nigeria..mtcheew.

were you not claiming one nigeria because you want to lay claim to Lagos?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Benilily(f): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

we fought for June 12 and got presidency and we are cowards and you fought your stupid war and you were massacred like chicken and the best the No. 1 coward ever produced can do is to jump into plane and run to Abidjan.

You are sheepish, gullible and stupid and lack sense of good judgement. Jews ma ass.
Mr Most Educated human in Naija... I cn see that d only eng u learnt in skul z "sheepish, gullible, nd silly" ype cuz datz d only language u use in all thread whr u call pple illiterates... Such a soul
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Benilily(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

Mr Most Educated human in Naija... I cn see that d only eng u learnt in skul z "sheepish, gullible, nd silly" ype cuz datz d only language u use in all thread whr u call pple illiterates... Such a soul
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: Mr Most Educated human in Naija... I cn see that d only eng u learnt in skul z "sheepish, gullible, nd silly" ype cuz datz d only language u use in all thread whr u call pple illiterates... Such a soul

madam what are you selling in alaba market or ladipo or aspamda. yes, are you and your people not gullible, didnt you follow your no.1 coward sheepishly. so i am not lying. you are quick to shout from high rise that yorubas are cowards and dirty. did u ever caution your kinsmen when they were running their mouths. if you did not, you do not have any moral right and justification to request for restraint. we will call you whatever we like until when you decide to respect others and tone down your empty arrogance.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Benilily(f): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

were you not claiming one nigeria because you want to lay claim to Lagos?
dumbhead.... Pls ans dz question who, where, when, how, did an igbo man say One Nigeria?? Was it not u pple wit small brains dat was decieved by d hausa peeps 2 acept one Nigeria nd fight biafra cus u guys cant live without us
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: dumbhead.... Pls ans dz question who, where, when, how, did an igbo man say One Nigeria?? Was it not u pple wit small brains dat was decieved by d hausa peeps 2 acept one Nigeria nd fight biafra cus u guys cant live without us

have told you, your knowledge gap is obvious and you are making the hollowness to show to the whole world.

we refused to join your brainless war. it is our decision and we have the right. we cannot join you in a non-strategic war.

coz of that you headed for our land and we halted your advance at our first border town.

so you see, you cannot do without us. you have the choice to just stay in your enclave called biafra and consolidate your losses but you chose to be matching to us.

we care less about you.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by whitedove(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?
YES,WE DID!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Prof Corruption:

We are still using the oil money now. What are you going to do about it?

What I'm trying to say is that nobody should tell me Ibos shld go and develop their places because the yorubas didn't develop Lagos (the hausa - with their groundnut and Igbos with their oil did).

If the yorubas did, why Isn't other Yoruba state economically attractive

Lagos is what it is because it was the (former) capital of Nigeria, therefore No yoruba man/woman shld/can take credit for the development in Lagos. So no yoruba person shld tell ibo or hausa ppl to go develop their states because their states are better off when compared to other yoruba states
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl: youtobas do not contribute anything to this country. lagos is not their own making. their own making is ibadan, abeokuta, akure, osogbo, ado ekiti, in summary this towns are not even habitable even in nigerian standard. these towns are the worst of the places in nigeria. i have been to onitsha, enugu, ph, calabar, akwaibom, these places are like new york compare to sw town i mentioned. north is also far better than any part of sw
awwww! Issokay!! Nw I knw ur problem,u shld v told us u are a tourist,n uv got a very dejected life tru out ur entire life,u are as miserable as hell,sincerely speakin u dnt v d ryt to b human cuz I can't undastnd aw ur brain operates til u bring out d manual!!u frm NIGER state fyn, n weNt to dos place n u said dy are lyk NEWYORK it shows aw sentimental u can b,(1) WIL u LEAVE A NEWYORK FOR LAGOS?? ,(2)WILL U FIND THE WORD SABO IN AL PART OF NIGERIA IF HAUSALAND IS FAR BETA?? (3) NEWYORK IS REFFERED TO AS BIGCITY FOR IS ECONOMICAL INFLUENCE,IF DOS IGBO PART U MENTIONED ARE NEWYORK WHCH I XPECT TO BE ECONOMICALY STANDARD Y ARE DY FLOODIN EVERY PART OF SW?? (4)DO U TINK LAGOS IS WHR U CAN ONLY FIND IGBOS IN SW?? Ansa dos questions my good frnd,AL D SAME I DNT SUPPORT DEPORTATION WITHIN THE COUNTRY,........N Y CNT U UPLOAD D SATELITE IMAGES HERE,
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

What I'm trying to say is that nobody should tell me Ibos shld go and develop their places because the yorubas didn't develop Lagos (the hausa - with their groundnut and Igbos with their oil did).

Which oil? Palm oil or crude oil? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Yoruba and Northern Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2008 article)- refresher / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77