Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60007 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

The consistent assault of yorubas in the UK on their welfare system and immigration is part of why the UK is experiencing xenophobia and the rise of racist groups like the BNP and EDL. Now the ones in the UK are finding it hot there and are supporting racism in lagos so they can run back and not have to compete with other ethnicities. Check the yorubas who push the racist agenda and you'll see most of them live abroad. In fact most of AC.N guys swarming around fashola and proferring policies like deportation are returnees.

Bwahahahahahaha

Yoruba people are celebrated in the UK for our contributions to the country and our rich culture.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
PeterKbaba: EVEN THE NORTHERNERS NEW THE IGBOS IN THE 1960'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
My friend it's "Knew" pt of "know" not "new" as in a brand "new" Lagos when are all the Igbos are cleansed.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

And you honestly think I give two-phucks about BNP and EDL? grin

Mate, I've already re-aligned with my identity and I should be out of the UK in the next few years. Too much money to be made out there than crying and fighting indigenous people about a land that belongs to their ancestors. That's deep thinking...forever grateful to the UK for making me what I'm today. Everything in my life started out here but I share the sentiments of BNP. The only thing I don't agree with is the racism and how they denigrate black people - that's a NO NO.

Also, everyone that I know share the same sentiments and tons of people are already moving out and working in other countries as expats. The joke is on you, mate! grin

Yoruba till the death of me!! tongue
It's not good for BNP to dislike black folks.. Racism
It's OK to denigrate a tribe in Naija- reclamation of place and culture.
Naija warped reasoning on full HD!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

Yoruba people are celebrated in the UK for our contributions to the country and our rich culture.

pls help me as ask him anywhere else in the world their own "Jewish" existence & culture is perceived jare
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by barjeff: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
People need to understand that we can't continue living anyhow in nigeria, l believe that Gov. Obi should accommodate his people and apply formal way of presenting issues not by way of going to media. What Gov.Fashola said is a best way to show displeasure on issue like this not other way round.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
@SHYMAXX AND TEXAS GIRL

u guys are quite right and i think what u guys should do is form a kind of Yoruba Forum where or organization where the right of us are discuss daily and how to eradicate or erase every bad image these fella had created-"by googling "yorubas are" u will get it.99% of these trash are frm NL-Yoruba stand.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
[b]IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html[/b]

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Let us Yoruba create awareness and deliberate attempt to fight for our position-why should every dirt labeled on us should be coming from our so called country men?

I repeat,let form an awareness within ourselve to defend ourselves against and attact to label us Coward,Lazy etc....it start now.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
@Petercabba

why is there no one commenting or disputing your post on the anambra issue-see what am saying?

They won't nor reply u.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
ebankole: Let us Yoruba create awareness and deliberate attempt to fight for our position-why should every dirt labeled on us should be coming from our so called country men?

I repeat,let form an awareness within ourselve to defend ourselves against and attact to label us Coward,Lazy etc....it start now.
My brother, NL is an established medium to form a good way of defending and developing our culture.
But would we be given the space to do so when Seun made for the general public & business, AND also how can we when one of our foes "the cursed nri igbos" play a big part in hindering yorubas developing further in Nigeria?...
...anyways, thats a sweet idea
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Demswear4u: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
ebankole: Let us Yoruba create awareness and deliberate attempt to fight for our position-why should every dirt labeled on us should be coming from our so called country men?

yoruba are-LMFAO
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
yoruba are-LMFAO

How easy for to say that ehn?

but if any insult u now na so una go dey cry,awo,tinubu makin noises here and there.

na wa for u o-mr perfect. kettle calling pot black...u need re-habilitation.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
PeterKbaba: [b]IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html[/b]
I'm probably too dumb but I missed the part where they were randomly dumped in states they weren't indigenes of in the dead of the night. They were also clear beggars which was declared illegal. I've seen little to suggest those rounded up in Lagos were beggars. If Lagos were repatriating beggars and destitutes, the overwhelming majority would be Northerners and immigrant Yorubas. That's the plain truth.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nedu666: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THIS IBO/YORUBA WAHALA. VERYYYYYYY SIMPLE. grin grin grin IT MIGHT BE THE UNDOING OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA BUT WILL MAKE US RESPECT EACH OTHER BETTER. OYA READ.[b][/b]

FASHOLA SHOULD CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dozies: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
May I ask this question Is voting during elections on the basis of state of origin? because If I should vote for you as a destitute, it will be too wicked for you assume office as governor and deport me on thesame basis of being a destitute.

Again, During census head counting was I not counted, was I not part of the people that made up the large population of Lagos state even as a destitute today you are deporting me to another state after benefitting from my head count. It is a big shame really!!!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013

You must be new to Nairaland. The most numerous, vicious tribalists on this forum are Yorubas. There are a shedload of them who don't appear on any topic except Igbo-bashing threads. Hilariously, a good many of them were born and raised abroad but have fit in perfectly with the herd mentality here and hilariously preach about Yoruba culture and "consciousness" when they know next to nothing about it.cheesy
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
You must be new to Nairaland. The most numerous, vicious tribalists on this forum are Yorubas. There are a shedload of them who don't appear on any topic except Igbo-bashing threads. Hilariously, a good many of them were born and raised abroad but have fit in perfectly with the herd mentality here and hilariously preach about Yoruba culture and "consciousness" when they know next to nothing about it.cheesy
They preach Yorubs consciousness 'cos tgey are proud to be yoruba! simple.
...If they dont, that simply means they are Ashamed of it.Little wonder why u dont see ibos abroad having such mindset. when u love ur culture, u cant but help BEEN called Tribalist.

OMO YORUBA NI MI OOOO. MI o ki se bi baba enikan oo.
...Im just so proud i can boast out like this While someone will call me Tribalist.

*LAUGHING IN YORUBA* grin grin grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
@obi1kenobi

Nop-i ain't check my prof*le,am just not the type that comment any how or rain insultive comm,exept making comic.

U just visit a strictly Igbo thread-and see for yaself wah am talking about.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by obaproperties(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
What are the reasons behind the deportation of the Igbos? Its just same as the Hausas that were deported. What I think Fashola goal is, he wants to get reed of miscreants and ones that are not adding value to the state.
In my own oppinion, I think it's one of the way forward for any state or country that wants growth and peace for its citizens.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Then why were Yorubas also deported in 2011?
I wasn't aware that some Nigerians from Yoruba tribe was deported by a Nigerian from the same Yoruba tribe. That's another evidence to prove that google knows everything. If you doubt me, just type "yorubas are" in a google search box you will see the answer to all this problem. Kindly share what google have to say with us here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
ebankole: @obi1kenobi

Nop-i ain't check my prof*le,am just not the type that comment any how or rain insultive comm,exept making comic.

U just visit a strictly Igbo thread-and see for yaself wah am talking about.
How many countries do we have in Nigeria for Nigerians? Kindly pick a copy of Nigeria constitution and educate yourself more, after that come back and comment. Remember don't be in a haste because the thread is still open for the next one month.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
With all bein said and all the noises what is the situation on ground concerning this issue?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
How many countries do we have in Nigeria for Nigerians? Kindly pick a copy of Nigeria constitution and educate yourself more, after that come back and comment. Remember don't be in a haste because the thread is still open for the next one month.

EXACTLY MY POINT.WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
nedu666: I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THIS IBO/YORUBA WAHALA. VERYYYYYYY SIMPLE. grin grin grin IT MIGHT BE THE UNDOING OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA BUT WILL MAKE US RESPECT EACH OTHER BETTER. OYA READ.[b][/b]

FASHOLA SHOULD CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET
This is an idealistic solution which in theory looks fantastic but how many are willing to uproot their existence after building a livelihood here. For starters, you have to be clear on the fact internet forums are very different from the real world. The groups co-exist perfectly despite the rabid ramblings of the keyboard warriors here. It's all part of the liberties afforded by internet anonymity, so anyone can post any drivel without consequence.

Lagos has historically benefited from a colonial legacy as Nigeria's sea gateway which has made it the industrial and commercial capital in addition to the immense benefits accrued from being the former administrative capital. Some Yorubas from remote Osun, Ondo, Oyo or even Kwara villages have deluded themselves into seeing this as a personal achievement. Particularly in light of the fact that post-civil war policy fiat -especially the indigenization decree - handed the industries to them on a platter.

Ideally though, I do wish the SE indigenes would invest less in foreign climes and more at home.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
I'm probably too dumb but I missed the part where they were randomly dumped in states they weren't indigenes of in the dead of the night. They were also clear beggars which was declared illegal. I've seen little to suggest those rounded up in Lagos were beggars. If Lagos were repatriating beggars and destitutes, the overwhelming majority would be Northerners and immigrant Yorubas. That's the plain truth.

Don't waste your MB anymore to point out the evil behind this action to many fools that is supporting this discrimination. All the effort they make to defend this barbaric action is in itself an effort to bring Fashola to disrepute.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
This is an idealistic solution which in theory looks fantastic but how many are willing to uproot their existence after building a livelihood here. For starters, you have to be clear on the fact internet forums are very different from the real world. The groups co-exist perfectly despite the rabid ramblings of the keyboard warriors here. It's all part of the liberties afforded by internet anonymity, so anyone can post any drivel without consequence.

Lagos has historically benefited from a colonial legacy as Nigeria's sea gateway which has made it the industrial and commercial capital in addition to the immense benefits accrued from being the former administrative capital. Some Yorubas from remote Osun, Ondo, Oyo or even Kwara villages have deluded themselves into seeing this as a personal achievement. Particularly in light of the fact that post-civil war policy fiat -especially the indigenization decree - handed the industries to them on a platter.

Ideally though, I do wish the SE indigenes would invest less in foreign climes and more at home.
You've said it all and you were so honest to give the Igbos an honest advice on the bolded. I personally have seen it that Igbos are the only tribe that doesn't learn from history.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Yinkatu: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi did not behave responsively, after treating the mad men and the destitutes and you were duly informed by fashola of their home coming why didn't you welcome them home as arranged, you disowned your people and couldn,t find your voice until when people started shouting foul. Owan for governor, Obi this your strategy will not stop us from voting for Ngige APC
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Yinkatu: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is very interesting to note that the saying that 'the madman roaming on the street that nobody wants to identify with has relative, they will show face if a car kills the madman" these repatriated destitutes have been in custody of the government receiving care for months nobody asked after them but we now know they are from our tribe when they were sent home. Ngwa nu now!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Lagos has historically benefited from a colonial legacy as Nigeria's sea gateway which has made it the industrial and commercial capital in addition to the immense benefits accrued from being the former administrative capital. Some Yorubas from remote Osun, Ondo, Oyo or even Kwara villages have deluded themselves into seeing this as a personal achievement., Particularly in light of the fact that post-civil war policy fiat -especially the indigenization decree - handed the industries to them on a platter.

LOL at the bolded.
Tell me something, if a part of ur fathers homeland could scale such height, so will u see that as an achievement for an alien who flocked into the land? who are the leaders that oversaw affairs of such place?...Are they sons from an alien land?...
A state like Rivers shuldnt be credited to Ikweres huh?...If it wasnt an achievement for sons & daughters of Oduduwa, oya pls tell me who we can credit the achievement to?(so that i will know d right answer to dish you)
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Waspy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wouldn't have loved to comment on this sensitive topic I dont like to be biased but a lot begs to wonder on this topic....i am not saying Nigerians shld be victims in their fatherland, i believe in Liberty, Freedom and Unity, but let's face it,
The Igbo's are bn bombed in the North, and deported in the South, yet they see no reason to why they need to go back to their source, develop the place and be better pple. Rome wasnt built in a day, and so is Lagos. Aba and Onitsha can be havens if Igbos dont abscond frm home
Why are Igbo's sojourners, i mean, why must they run away frm their land and responsibilities?..... The Ndigbo have been attacked a lot of times in the North, say Kano, even in recent times, yet home is still not the best place for them to fall back to... Must dey die in exile?.. Even the Israelites got to Eldorado.
Seriously, Igbo's need to look inwards, this tribe is sooner than later going into extinction, if they dont do something. I'm not saying Igbos shldn't live anywhr within d country as free citizens, but a sojourner will always be seen as one. Na wetin cause Jos crisis and na why we get black Nigg*s for America. (Glory to God for Obama tho). Lots of Igbos (if not all) can speak Yoruba or Hausa fluently while their mother tongue is becoming 'dinosaury'. Look Inwards Ndigbo and blame no one for rejecting you. No one will, in your mothers bossom... Any river wey forget him soucre, na dry e go dry. #Gbam
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BigLebowski: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Most of the idiots posting will soon be deported back to their village and will see what a living hell fascist fashola a d his thieving tinibu over lord has made life miserable were they reign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81