Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (3275 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / Can You Marry Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hey Ladies and Guys...
What attracted you to your present Boyfriend or Girlfriend?...
There's something that attracted you to your present Boyfriend or Girlfriend right?
Share with Us...
What attracted me to my present girlfriend was just:
How she speaks.
Her Way of Dressing...[Mehnnn...Na faint!].
Her sexy Face..
And Her Forgiving Spirit...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by goodmorning40: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
This ur girlfriend sounds like an angel, where will I find one

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by VickJames(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
She got it almost all.

She's is beautiful,
She got brain,
She got character,
Respect is her cloak,
She takes my shit,
And she loves every stupid thing I do.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
His intelligence
His fluency
His maturity
His smile+other lil yet significant things wink
Ermm. His money.. lolz just joking oo.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Tapout(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
VickJames:
She got it almost all.

She's is beautiful,
She got brain,
She got character,
Respect is her cloak,
She takes my shit,

hmm...the last two qualities sha, u go hear am d day she decides to change

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by VickJames(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tapout:

hmm...the last two qualities sha, u go hear am d day she decides to change

I de take some of her wahala too na. Na the thing be that.

No be only she sabi change, I sabi change too.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Her sexy figure shape
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ezedon(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Her shape but i later found out that i cannot do without her, i call her my Queen
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by buygala(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing embarassed

I just had to have a readily available vagina for my daily service, during days when these nairaland babes weren't forthcuming with their Punaniii undecided

Nothing in life is sweeter than having an available, fully endowed and perfectly flexible babe who you can fucck anyhow, anywhere, anytime, and fantasize that you fuccking ro**t*, ma****e, K****s***b** or f ***** embarassed

THAT'S HOW TO SELF-SERVICE LIKE A BOSS smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
the thing that got me attracted to my present crush was her clueless ness. in her naivety I found attraction.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by IfyAwazie(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
His account balance. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Nothing embarassed

I just had to have a readily available vagina for my daily service, during days when these nairaland babes weren't forthcuming with their Punaniii undecided

Nothing in life is sweeter than having an available, fully endowed and perfectly flexible babe who you can fucck anyhow, anywhere, anytime, and fantasize that you fuccking ro**t*, ma****e, K****s***b** or f ***** embarassed

one is a married woman and another is a minor.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by buygala(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
krall:
one is a married woman and another is a minor.

And so? ..... Do both statuses confer passwords on the vaginas? undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't have one. #NotSearchingYet.com wink

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:

And so? ..... Do both statuses confer passwords on the vaginas? undecided
so you are among those that do under 18?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by buygala(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
krall:
so you are among those that do under 18?

I ain't doing shitt with them.... am just fuccking someone else with their pishure in my mind angry

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AN OFFENCE?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:

I ain't doing shitt with them.... am just fuccking someone else with their pishure in my mind angry

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AN OFFENCE?
and i thought you have _fucked them all. angry angry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by buygala(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
krall:
and i thought you have _fucked them all. angry angry

even if I have, I don't do fucck-and-tell undecided

My virtue of utmost confidentiality is the bedrock of my fuccking ministry smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Cherlene(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lovely evening

The following attracted me to my partner[courtship]

His:
- Personality [combination of his morals/intellectual/emotional being]
- Intelligence
- Maturity
- Poetic insight[romantic aspect]
- Endurance

To be continued....

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ivyT(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
NotSearchingYet.com

*I second ur notion* wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by liljboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
she will say am cool, intelligent, handsome, forgiving, good cook, dressing 98%..... I used WILL cos she never meet me yet. thanchu
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by liljboy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:
NotSearchingYet.com

*I second ur notion* wink
wow ur picture no bad o..... don't u think ya radar has found someone?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Arsenalholic(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
tohpahz:

His intelligence
His fluency
His maturity
His smile+other lil yet significant things wink
Ermm. His money.. lolz just joking oo.
It doesn't look like you are.... :p

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Juvante(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
The attributes that attracted me to my partner , are many but I think the following stands out-
1. She maintains her natural looks- no false lashes, no hair extension, false nails,etc
2. She is selfless and have a big heart - she just can't stop helping people, even when she knows that they are lying.
3. She is not self conscious of her beauty, which is the most amazing of her qualities because she is a real diva, a stunner without any makeup! I am shocked when she asks me if I am flattering her or paying her sincere heart felt compliments.
4. She is emotional and that is what makes her tic, and drives me both mad with anger sometimes, but definitely crazy about her, always.
5. Her spiritual life is amazing, even in the face of trials and sailing in life's stormy seas.
I think that's a brief summary of the qualities of my fiancée !

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Inkyillusion(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Enypie:
I don't have one. #NotSearchingYet.com wink
Nice advert. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by SleekyP(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by SleekyP(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Nothing embarassed

Like Seriously? angry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by modskiller(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
All Good qualities of a good woman
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Eeehn!
VickJames:
She got it almost all.

She's is beautiful,
She got brain,
She got character,
Respect is her cloak,
She takes my shit,
I admire ur babe o.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
IfyAwazie:
His account balance. cheesy
Don't tell me, you wanna drain his bank account, then dump him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Far Superior To Men / A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.