Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages (10256 Views)

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! / Fashola Demands Refund Of N16 Billion Illegal Deductions On Power By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by dabiko(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
No doubt some fowkes on NL has allowed tribalistic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning yl some 'll never stop to display their intellectual shortcomings.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by nemadfsyahooc: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Umeh is crying wolf where there is none, which party is okorocha and Maxi, is Umeh not aware that these two influencial politicials from the east are part of the APC merger machinery, Umeh go sleep jooor, and shut up, u have been pushed aside oooo.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by eazzzy1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Sweetlemon(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
homesteady:

Are you the INEC chairman?? Didn't the INEC chairman say the only parties involved in the merger are AC.N , CPC and ANPP?? So why is fashola bringing up confusion by including APGA??
And don't you dare accuse me of being igbo, I'm proudly Edo!

LOL!
All I know is that APGA has been divided for a while now. There is a part loyal to ACN and another part that is not. The loyal faction is the one in APC now.
FYI, INEC will not mention APGA as one of the parties because it wasn't that whole party that was merged. This is obviously to avoid confusion and to make the public aware that APGA is still a party on it's own.
Anyway, I think, ACN should not have included the logo sha, or at least, they should have done it ina way to clarify that it is only a faction of APGA that is in APC. however there is no crime in that. As long as they have good intentions for Nigeria (even if they will still steal some money) I don't care about anything else.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nigerians who hitherto thought people like Fashola are better presidential material than GEJ are surely getting disillusioned. How can he be so desperate to drag followers without consent. Am beginning to realise why things are the way the are.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by takedat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
israel ben-zion:

Dear Sir, while I acknowledge ur right to ur opinion, may I respectfully point out that no governor or president is immune frm civil prosecution. Immunity covers only criminal matters and does not cover the legal liabilities flowing frm their acts as governors or as private persons. If fashola wants to take our family land in d village as either fashola or as gov of lagos state, I hv d right to sue him either as a person or as d holder of an office so far as my reliefs ar all civil. So if he has published anytin infringing on d rights of apga, and if d courts see merit in d application, he can be made to pay. It isn't a criminal suit so immunity can't be invoked. There are so many cases against GEJ in FHC Bayelsa. Thats a verifiable fact
Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution, shields the President, Vice President, Governors and Deputy Governors from civil and criminal proceedings against their persons. They are immune from civil or criminal personal liability.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Enugu4life: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
APGA are a bunch of jokers- 20b Naira only? shocked
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by karkel(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is political rafaral of all time
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by homesteady(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sweetlemon:

LOL!
All I know is that APGA has been divided for a while now. There is a part loyal to ACN and another part that is not. The loyal faction is the one in APC now.
FYI, INEC will not mention APGA as one of the parties because it wasn't that whole party that was merged. This is obviously to avoid confusion and to make the public aware that APGA is still a party on it's own.
Anyway, I think, ACN should not have included the logo sha, or at least, they should have done it ina way to clarify that it is only a faction of APGA that is in APC. however there is no crime in that. As long as they have good intentions for Nigeria (even if they will still steal some money) I don't care about anything else.

So what are we arguing about?? You've said it already!! Fashola was wrong!! So why still defending him?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Sweetlemon(f): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
homesteady:

So what are we arguing about?? You've said it already!! Fashola was wrong!! So why still defending him?

Read the last part of the post you quoted and you will see why
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
The Apga feud has ended nah, y are some ppl still capitalising on that here?

Check d news
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by omiobo: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
People don't know the technicality of law,they just open mouth like shark and vomit rubbish. APGA will die soon,and all bigots will have no place to hide their ugly faces.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by phurlargy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
It seemed APGA is so broke ooo, they even mention the amount they needed stylishly...
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by size38: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola dragged them to APC? Lol!! So APGA na goat wey person go drag against his will? Hahahahhahahaha funny naija politicians
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by curtain: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
How would a great party like APGA that has stood the test of time demand for such a little amount for this wicked disrepute to its hard earned reputation, APC only reminds me of 'Econet Wireless or Brainless'......... inconsistencies...... mtcheww! It cant last beyond 2015.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
:Pis is APGA a political party? The last time I checked it was am arm of PDP.
A party that is at the verge of death, just seeking for attention .
seems another name for APGA is CRISIS. LOLS
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by bashydemy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmm this is Umeh and its APGA are so stewpid, 20 gini? 20B naira... Oh.. i see because Fashola deport there people back to there land so they want to stylishly sue him for 20b so as to use the money develop there region hahha its a fail plan Ogbeni Umeh
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by omiobo: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld: :Pis is APGA a political party? The last time I checked it was am arm of PDP.
A party that is at the verge of death, just seeking for attention .
seems another name for APGA is CRISIS. LOLS

I don't trust Soludo. Soludo may decamp,if he wins gov election,and this may lead to the death of APGA,likewise if Ngige wins.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.

1 Like

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.

thank you man. I like the way my yoruba brothers. and sisters kept quiet here because silence they say is the best answer for fuulsss.
if they are fed up they should vacate Lagos and go back to their villages. The most friendly ethnic group in Nigeria today is yoruba. contest it if you like.
they were blind and dump when their own blood sacked able bodied people from the civil service sometime ago because they are not indigenes of the state.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by kingbang: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nice one. We hate oily soup and can never be part of an alliance with the pigs!!!
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by lagcity(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingbang: Nice one. We hate oily soup and can never be part of an alliance with the pigs!!!

nobody wants to ally with kidnappers, we just want to use you and dump you, if we throw N20 billion into the air, you ppl will kill your own brothers for it. we wil divide and conquer you becos you have no ideology.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by gtrust: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
REPATRIATION is the process of returning a person back to one's place of origin or citizenship. This includes the process of returning refugees or soldiers to their place of origin following a war. The term may also refer to the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one's own country. The forced return of a person to a country where he faces persecution is more specifically known as refoulement.

I just checked REPATRIATION in the dictionary and the above is what I got.

Again: when you pay you tax, do you contribute a percentage to your state of origin in Nigeria
Do you require a VISA to travel from state to state in Nigeria

What is the meaning of social responsibility
I thought government was of the people, by the people and for the people.
I thought government would collect taxes by right and ALSO protect the sick (destitudes), the weak and the poor.

New-York can solve most of their problems over-night if they can repatriate the sick and poor to other states in America.
Same with London, same with Amsterdam, Dublin, Aba, Kano.

Please, can someone educate me on this development

Thank you and may God Bless Nigeria!
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by fidelik75: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
What is APC? Aggrieved (Northern)
Politicians Congress or as Buhari and
his cohorts will want us to believe All
Progressives Congress. What really is
APC all about? Their onus goal right
from inception which have been portrayed through statements and
actions of APC proponents have and
always will be, to return the leadership
of this country back to the north where
they believe it should be. It isn't just
about President Goodluck Jonathan rather, it is simply the fact that the north
cannot stay too long without holding
power. Was the leadership of this
country made only for the northerners?
Let's take a roll-call of leaders of this
great nation Nigeria;- Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (figure head) Sir
Tafawa Balewa - North
Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi - South
Gen. Yakubu Gowon - North
Gen. Murtala Muhammed - North
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo - South Alhaji Shehu Shagari - North
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - North
Gen. Ibrahim Babangida - North
Alex Shonekan (a Southern controlled
by Northerners) - South
Gen. Sani Abacha - North Gen. Abusalami Abubakar - North
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - South
Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua - North
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan -
South This rundown along with records show
that the North have dominated the
South in the power sharing formula so
why the agitation for power when the
South haven't held it even for half the
years the North have been enjoying it? Even if it were Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter
Odili sitting in Aso Rock today, APC isn't
just about winning power from PDP but
winning power from the 'useless'
Southerners and returning it back to
where it is assumed to belong - North. When the North eventually gets this
power, what would they do with it?
Under the leadership of a racist
religious fanatic like Buhari, the answer
to that question isn't farfetched. Even
his former running mate Bakari has seen him for what he truely is - a man
who can go at any length including
making unguarded and inciting
statements that cost the lives of
innocent Southern corpers helping his
own people. Probably that and God's grace turned Bakari back to his senses
and he had since distanced himself
from the unholy union likening APC in
one statement he made as a satanic
association. What will the North do with the power
when they get it? What have they ever
done with power since our
independence? A Northerner is
responsible for the weak naira as well
as our current economic problems which the Southerners have been
struggling to fix yet they try to jettison
the efforts of these wellmeaning
Southerners. We did not know real
development in Nigeria until a Southern
took over power. The GSM we enjoy today was made possible by a
Southerner yet the foolish Northerner
will go about bombing and vandalizing
telecoms masts meant for their own
good. What will the North offer us
when they get power? Will they now totally share all the oil blocks of the
South to themselves as already they
have almost 90% of the Southern oil in
their possession or will they fully
Islamize Nigeria as has been a nursing
desire of Buhari and his Boko Haram friends? What will APC give Nigeria
aside from wrestling power from PDP
which seems to be their only motto. Proponents of APC have already started
displaying racism and hate like Fashola
demonstrated last week with the
deportation of beggars from Lagos to
Onitsha. He as well as his other
undercover Muslim southerners who are indirectly betraying us to the North
with their sweet mouths do not mean
well for you and I and the sooner we
realize that, the better for us before we
wake up one day and cry "had I
known". I for one have prided myself as a man
who is not easily deceived, that is a gift
God has given me and as such I do not
take things at face-value rather read
between the lines to understand the
true direction any action taken is heading to. When the Governor of Imo
State hosted Islamic Women's Council in
a Christian state, everybody said
"there's nothing wrong with it, he is
just displaying One Nigeria". For any
ignorant person, nothing is ever black and white. That move was the first taste
before more influx of Northerners in
the Heartland of the East commenced.
Today in Owerri, aboki don dey get
mouth pass Nwa afor. Would an Owerri
man gone and started a new market at Mbaise Road by Douglas in the past?
Never, but aboki go there open new
market and nothing dey happen. How
can an aboki become MD of Imo State
University Teaching Hospital or even
control the health-care system of the state? Douglas House bu zi ulo aboki.
Na kwa echecki ooo. We are here shouting One Nigeria,
wake up and realize the fact that there
is no One Nigeria when people like
Buhari are not happy that a Jonathan
or Orji Uzor from the South is President.
Despite all the juicy positions they hold e.g. Vice President, Speaker House of
Reps, Senate President (even though
the Middle belt now deny not being
part of the North) etc, the North are still
not happy until they are the ones
calling the shots in Aso Rock. The killings of our people by Boko
Haram all started with unguarded and
inciting statements from people like
Lawman Keita and Buhari who have
threatened blood if a Northerner isn't
elected president come 2015. They threatened to make Jonathan's
government ungovernable and
through their militant wing Boko
Haram, they have been doing just that.
Can't you use your brain to put a simple
2+2 together and see what is happening. God gave you a common
sense so that He doesn't have to show
you everything so why are the 'clever'
Southerners not using their common
sense. Eji ogwu jide unu? Somebody will call me names for telling
him the truth but one day, with the way
we are going, the Igbo nation more
especially will cry "had we known, if
only we had listened". Before we dance
the music of deceit being played to us by those who claim to wish us well, use
your head and ask God to open your
eyes. I am not blind any more and I will
keep speaking until more and more
people realize the truth and save us
from the calamity we are gradually heading to. Onye nwere nti ya nuru. Ka
Chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by lawbabs: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
i have been silent on this matter but i am really pissed at the way the igbo bigots picked this matter up. in 2011, the same relocation was done. the casualties then were mainly from Oyo, Sokoto, Osun. Many igbo guys on nairaland then laughed and even insulted yorubas. Some said, yorubas are fast becoming almajiris.

I am not making any unfounded allegations. check out the comments on this tread

https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000

and u will agree with me, that those crying foul now are just bigots... and I promise you, they will withdraw the case. Very funny people always crying foul...

1 Like

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by basilo101: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
nemadfs@yahoo.c:
Umeh is crying wolf where there is none, which party is okorocha and Maxi, is Umeh not aware that these two influencial politicials from the east are part of the APC merger machinery, Umeh go sleep jooor, and shut up, u have been pushed aside oooo.
hw cn Maxi b part of APC wen he was APGA chairman of Obi faction until d recent reconcilliation?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Urine: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2013
I don't know why the Governor of Nassarawa State wasn't mentioned, he did same thing Fashola is being accused of. Why is everyone obsessed with Fash?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
am not surprise with the constant yoruba and ibo issues on nairaland. Gen. Ismaila's book has truly proven the reason..Hausa's used yoruba's to fight the war aganist the ibo's now they are also trying to use them again to get back to power..divide and rule politics..i wish Nigeria well
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by ogaontop(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2013
9icest: It isnt even barely 24 hours ago when I said it that Ndigbo will do everything in its power to frustrate whoever the Yorubas will present come 2015. We havent even presented BRF, and they are suing him, and calling him names.
From Sincerelyretardian who calls my BRF the operator of a Holocaust chamber for deporting rag-tag ajmajiris Ibos back to their homeland? Well, let the hatred begin. Like I said, the Ibos will reveal their true nature of PURE-VENOM, HATRED, DISDAIN, AND UNBRIDLED JEALOUSY. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO RATHER HAVE A FISH-BRAIN PYGMY RULING NIGERIAN THAN TO HAVE THE BEST OF YORUBA SONS IN THAT POSITION ALL FOR THE SAKE OF TRIBALISM AND PETTY JEALOUSY.
KEEP REVEALING YOURSELF....WE ARE KNOWING YOUR HEARTS. wink
KEEP QUIET MY FRIEND,YOU ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC! HAVE THE IGBOS DONE ONE TENTH OF WHAT YOU DID TO THEM DURING THE CIVIL WAR?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by kingbang: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2013
lagcity:

nobody wants to ally with kidnappers, we just want to use you and dump you, if we throw N20 billion into the air, you ppl will kill your own brothers for it. we wil divide and conquer you becos you have no ideology.
My kinsmen where not the ones that went to Aso villa, collected money and sold their brother's mandate. hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Bunch of pigs!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declare Your Asset, Ekiti APC Tells Fayose / Crude Export To Increase By 380,000b/d In Days / Ike Ekweremadu Bags Chieftaincy Title Of Of Enyi Oha 1 Of Okpanku In Enugu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.