Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. (33186 Views)

How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by claremont(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is inapplicable in African marriages. The one thing that has been able to sustain most African marriages is each party understanding their well-defined cultural roles. If we must adopt the 50-50 experiment, we should as well split ALL the bills 50-50.
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by lyfe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
dedifferrence: Obviously written by an economist
Was just going to say that. Life itself is about economizing erything.
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Msgamble: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
vivavik: huh? U still deh learn o, abi u no deh this world? I've seen gentle men split the job themselves
gentle men or big fool? Only 'gbewu-dani' could do that when men has to bear almost 85% financial burden..only get 1-lyf, i won't be slowpoke,womem wrapper
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by AskProf: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Babzilla: I HAVE 1
GETTING MARRIED IN THE 1ST PLACE
BIG BIG MISTAKE

Are u serious?
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Bonethugss: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
50calibre: Splitting the chores 50-50 WTF? As far as Africa is concerned, any man who even discusses splitting of chores with the wife is a foolish man.

The wife is supposed to perform all chores a 100% no questions asked, she is supposed to perform them happily and gracefully, if she's having difficulties performing them, then she should discuss hiring a help but telling your husband to come join you perform chores is a height of disrespect, I've never seen it before.

men, u nid to wake up from 'la la land'.. Welcome to the real world - 50% 50%.. dats y i like hausa men
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Vivapros(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
bt i tot s a sign of luv,bt i hv acknowledge dat.just passing by
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Vivapros(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
just passin by
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Vivapros(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
bt i tot of marriage s al abt responsiveness,y al dis?
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by eyoniggar(m): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2013
No 4 is so much on point, whenever my wife and I have issues, she always want us to discuss it that very night before we make it to bed, but I do not alwys feel comfy discussing anything, instead I sleep off and feel much better in the morning, when I actually have forgotten whats up the other day!!
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by Princesszoe: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2013
NO the house chores cannot be shared 50:50 between the husband and wife however the husband can render some assistants from time to time. A house help should be employed to easen up the house chores stress of the woman. However if the man has messed up with the previous house maid, the duty can be divided because the wife only cannot endure the multiple stress that comes out of house keeping. Also if the man is a pervert, the duty should be still shared to avoid in a situation whereby the man goes sleeping with the maid but if these two reasons are far from the truth, house maid should be employed and the man should be let alone. Domestic work cannot be SHARED 50:50 with the man of the house. NO!
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by jpphilips(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Lollycutie: U b mugu,so if u help ur wife 4 house ur brokos go cut commot ni?Idiota men lik u shud b castrated cos they are not men.A good loving n caring man should help his wife cos she's got blood,flesh n bones like u n not iron n steel so u shud b happy helping her out cos she is surely helping out with financing d home mugu.Stupid pride,stupid foolish orientation.smteeeew rubbish

lazy thing, he should be sweeping the house while you fold legs watching big brother chase. when its time to subscribe DSTV you run to honey.

you wan to feel modern at the expense of the other den stay in your father's house where you are used to LTV.
akpa amu.
Re: Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. by michaelbiz: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2013
jp philips:

lazy thing, he should be sweeping the house while you fold legs watching big brother chase. when its time to subscribe DSTV you run to honey.

you wan to feel modern at the expense of the other den stay in your father's house where you are used to LTV.
akpa amu.

LOL. F.A.T.A.L.I.T.Y !!! grin grin

This is where most of them are going with this 50/50 talk.
When it comes to finances, they pretend as if they don't know what the man is fighting through. But if it is to spend money, they want the finest things in the world.
Come and watch DStv na, anofia
If our mothers were so lazy, whether you would have met a well-groomed man to marry. Nonesense.
LAZY 21ST CENTURY WIVES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These Stunning Muslim Sisters / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.