Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks (33914 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

Noise, noise, noise! Can you quote any post in which I said Lagos didn't repatriate anybody? I dare you to quote even one. I maintained that Lagos has a programme that includes repatriation, skills acquisition, rehabilitation, etc and I even gave examples.

I am waiting for you to quote one post in which I said Lagos didn't repatriate anybody. I dare you.

You are a mess. Here again you are asking for evidence that you said lagos state didn't dumped the people in bridgehead onitsha? Same way you was all over me asking for evidence that lagos state dumped the helpless poor Nigerians at bridgehead on that thread.

Your case is beyond redemption. I will leave you to continue celebrating your regional cowardice inheritance, after all that is what you guys are known for.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by EasternLeopard: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
The word SORRY is a powerful word that that heal wounds and that I bliv Gov Fash should be able to say. The implication of this action can cause APC to lose Lagos to UPN(OPC Party) if the Igbos decide to align with UPN.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

. The truth is gradually surfacing. O buru na edemede ndia mazi Agbameta tinyere ebe a abughi ''akuru aku'' Umunne m biko nu ka anyi gwa onwe anyi ezi okwu ihe onye ochi ochi Anambra stati mere umunne anyi ndia o di NMA? Ka anyi hapu ikwu ezi okwu ebe, mana ka anyi gwa onwe anyi eziokwu were mara o nu anyi ga esi na aga maka okwu a. Ndewo nu.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by naptu2: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You are a mess. Here again you are asking for evidence that you said lagos state didn't dumped the people in bridgehead onitsha? Same way you was all over me asking for evidence that lagos state dumped the helpless poor Nigerians at bridgehead on that thread.

Your case is beyond redemption. I will leave you to continue celebrating your regional cowardice inheritance, after all that is what you guys are known for.

Still no quote?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You don't deserve my time.

3 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
With this clearly self serving opinion on a very testy,dangerous,and heated political issue, Ngige has single handedly destroyed his political legacy and relevance in Anambra state. This is the exact type of situations that tests leadership and political skills of politicians. If this did not happen, we Anambrarians would still be debating whether Ngige is capable of standing with us the people in CRITICAL hours. The jury is still out concerning his achievement at the senate so far.

I believe it was Dr Martin Luther King Jr. who said that the true test of a man's character is known not in easy and smooth times, but in difficulties and controversies (I am paraphrasing here). How would we have known what Ngige would or would not do for us, even if his own interests are at stake? He may have spoken "the truth" here, but that is besides the point. He will know how "truthful" he has been at the polls in November.

If care is not taken, he will not only lose the guber polls in November, but the polls for the senatorial seat he is currently occupying when that comes up in 2015.
Who needs a lame duck and a turn coat as a representative?
Definitely not Anambra state.

My humble 2 cents.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by abacus(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Watermelon: Ngige should forget his 2013 governorship ambition
Is that not all? That should not stop Ngige from saying the truth.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
ACM10: As a strong supporter of Dr Chris Ngige, I'm so disappointed with his take on this issue. I bet that his comment wont play out well among Anambra voters. APGA will make a political meal out of this statement.

Rejecting and renouncing capable, sensible and rational leaders because you don't like his honest views is your main criteria foe electing leaders, then you have other serious issues beyond Ngige..

Ngige is obviously the least of your worries..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
[s]
Onlytruth: With this clearly self serving opinion on a very testy,dangerous,and heated political issue, Ngige has single handedly destroyed his political legacy and relevance in Anambra state. This is the exact type of situations that tests leadership and political skills of politicians. If this did not happen, we Anambrarians would still be debating whether Ngige is capable of standing with us the people in CRITICAL hours. The jury is still out concerning his achievement at the senate so far.

I believe it was Dr Martin Luther King Jr. who said that the true test of a man's character is known not in easy and smooth times, but in difficulties and controversies (I am paraphrasing here). How would we have known what Ngige would or would not do for us, even if his own interests are at stake? He may have spoken "the truth" here, but that is besides the point. He will know how "truthful" he has been at the polls in November.

If care is not taken, he will not only lose the guber polls in November, but the polls for the senatorial seat he is currently occupying when that comes up in 2015.
Who needs a lame duck and a turn coat as a representative?
Definitely not Anambra state.

My humble 2 cents.
[/s]

Weren't you the one urging Iboland to make Iboland a NO GO AREA for Fulani herdsmen? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: . The truth is gradually surfacing. O buru na edemede ndia mazi Agbameta tinyere ebe a abughi ''akuru aku'' Umunne m biko nu ka anyi gwa onwe anyi ezi okwu ihe onye ochi ochi Anambra stati mere umunne anyi ndia o di NMA? Ka anyi hapu ikwu ezi okwu ebe, mana ka anyi gwa onwe anyi eziokwu were mara o nu anyi ga esi na aga maka okwu a. Ndewo nu.

English translation please..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by EasternLeopard: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Already some lagosians are clamouring for a Xtian Gov and most preferable an indigene. Gov Fash's govt has unwisely angered the Igbos. My friends supporting Gov Fash pls do the calculation especially as UPN(OPC Party) sets to battle APC in Lagos.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Midastouch1: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

Dont mind him-Who cares grin Sign of frustration and confusion
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by naptu2: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=14pt]Fashola visits Remand Home, Skills Acquisition Centre.[/size]

We've Provided A Better Option To Begging - Fashola

…Says everyone has an opportunity to contribute to the economy as he visits Remand Home, Skills Acquisition Centre

Feb 14, 2013

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday paid a visit to the Eko Transport Company in Oshodi and the State Remand Home and Skill Acquisition Centre, Isheri, stating that for the State government, nothing is impossible to achieve.

The Governor who spoke in an interview with State House Correspondents at the Isheri Remand Home and Skills Acquisition Centre after the visit based his assertion on the successes recorded at the various vocational units including the Welding and the Electrical Pole Fabrication Department which has become a major production centre for the state's public street lighting poles and traffic light poles.

He also said the Wood Work Centre is where a lot of the State's School furniture and stuff are being made currently, adding that the major supply of the boots for Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Neighbourhood Watch are being made at the Footwear Centre,

"We have been to the Refrigeration Unit, the Centre where they teach them basic refrigeration, maintenance, operational and management skills. We also saw the Centre where the young ladies were making foot mats, dresses and all of that. They would move on as they finish to the African Growth Opportunities Act Centre (AGOA) in collaboration with the US Government where they can begin to export some of their work", the Governor said.

Continuing, Governor Fashola explained how the centre plays a key role in developing skilled manpower even from among the indigent: "Clearly they are products of our technical colleges and also destitutes and people with drug problems taken through rehabilitation and introduced to the Centres to learn a skill and go back and become useful members of the society".

"So, when we say people should not beg on the streets, we mean it. The reason is that begging is not an option here, everybody must contribute to this economy. So those with drug problems or who are ill have the choice to go to our remand homes, where we feed them, rehabilitate them and treat them".

"So we have provided a choice and there is a law against street begging and we will enforce that law. The evidence of what that choice is has been demonstrated here. People have moved on to become very useful members of society", Governor Fashola explained.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.558801267472996.128520.146629982023462&type=1
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Oguieke(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
NGIGE HAS FINISHED HIMSELF. HE HAS JUST SHOWN HW CONY HE IS , COME AND CAMPAIGN AGAIN NA UNDER GO FIRE U, U RULED BY CHANCE BEFORE AND NEVER AGAIN
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by eraly(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
I sure bet it dat Northerners reading dis 'Southerners' fight wil b lafin at us by nw . Let us all admit our mistakes n learn frm it. Is dis hw we wnt to build a new Nigeria? I wnt to bliv d two Govrns knw so much dat we all dnt knw. Youth, lets build dis country n nt let us tear it down. Am a Yoruba guy n d truth must b told. D only area I cn blame Fasola is when those Pple were left at dat said place at dat said time. Dat is inhuman of LASG. I dnt even knw wat 2 say again. GOD Bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
oshyno: When you think it will get better for Ngige it turns South again. He just shot himself on the foot by endorsing this inhuman act of Fashola simply bcuz u are frm same party. Dumb move IMO.
my friend just shut up if you have nothing meaningful τ̲̅ȍ say!!!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Yinkatu: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
idumuose: Between Ngige and Obi sombody is telling lies here.Peter Obi
in petitioning the presidency complained that Fashola did not
communicate his government before he fraudulently deported those
folks.
Ngige is being economical with the truth and i am disappointed in
him.

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by MusicCafe: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: Already some lagosians are clamouring for a Xtian Gov and most preferable an indigene. Gov Fash's govt has unwisely angered the Igbos. My friends supporting Gov Fash pls do the calculation especially as UPN(OPC Party) sets to battle APC in Lagos.

THIS IS LAGOS! UPN? OKAY DREAM ON, WHATEVER MAKES YOU COME.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Yinkatu: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why assuming Ngige lied so Obi cannot lie? Its a shame humans are difficult to please. When people in the village are happy to see their lost siblIng again. You are here crying tears n blood. Fashola ndewo!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Cleanman(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ogui eke: NGIGE HAS FINISHED HIMSELF. HE HAS JUST SHOWN HW CONY HE IS , COME AND CAMPAIGN AGAIN NA UNDER GO FIRE U, U RULED BY CHANCE BEFORE AND NEVER AGAIN
Ogui eke: NGIGE HAS FINISHED HIMSELF. HE HAS JUST SHOWN HW CONY HE IS , COME AND CAMPAIGN AGAIN NA UNDER GO FIRE U, U RULED BY CHANCE BEFORE AND NEVER AGAIN
Bunch of cry babies.....na so e pain una reach?...tot u guys were clamouring for biagra.....dis one na golden opporshuniti so.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Biggyd2: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can Fashola Deport Non-Lagosian Nigerians?
Rotimi Fawole - August 2, 2013 - Politics

“Gentrification” – the transformation of a run-down neighbourhood into a more prosperous one – is a word that one comes across much more frequently these days, in discussions about the government of Lagos State. While the state government, under the leadership of Governor Fashola, regularly receives plaudits for its approach to infrastructural development and the restoration of law and order, it seems that the side-effect is that Lagos is no country for broke(n) men.

In addition to banning commercial motorcycles (“okada”), rickshaws (“Keke Marwa”) and destitute persons from many parts of Lagos, the government has gone further on least 2 occasions to barrack some of these people into buses and forcibly transport them to other parts of the country. The most recent deportation/repatriation took place on the 24th of July 2013, with the “dumping” of 72 persons forcibly transported from Lagos at the Iweka Bridge, Onitsha. Naturally, the reactions have been of deep concern and outrage.

Governor Fashola’s Special Adviser on Youth & Social Development, Dr. Enitan Dolapo Badru, has gone on record in defence of the administration to claim, amongst other things, that the operation was not a repatriation, but the facilitation of a reunion between the destitute persons and their families. Apart from the confirmation that “at least 1,708 beggars and destitute have been expelled from Lagos to their various States and countries since January 2013, in government’s bid to rid the streets of beggars and the mentally challenged”, Dr Badru stated further that “the international standard requires the State to reunite them with their families…The end result is to reunite them back with their families. We are not repatriating them out of Lagos, we are reuniting them with their families because once we rescue them, we cannot as a government, hold a child under the age of 18 in custody without parental or guardian’s consent. We found out that a lot of children on the streets of Lagos come from outside the state thinking that Lagos is an Eldorado. It is unfortunate that many of them are underage and very vulnerable because they can be introduced to so many vices.”

“When we rescue them, we try as much as possible to carry out social investigation to know where they actually come from and why they absconded in the first place. And this takes time, because most of them don’t usually tell the truth since they don’t want to go back home. Once we have them in our custody, we must take a Court Order to keep them since the law provides for that and we cannot keep them indefinitely, so we still need to send them back to their parents. And our practice is to get in touch with the social welfare services of their respective states, which would in turn get in touch with the families.

“In the last one year, a total number of 3,114 beggars, destitute and mentally-challenged have been rescued in day and night operations and 2,695 were taken to the Rehabilitation and Training Centre, Owutu, Ikorodu, where the state government has made provisions for facilities to help in turning their lives around, while the mentally-unstable are given medical attention.”

It is necessary to quote him as extensively as done here because of the implications and ramifications of what the government of Lagos State is doing here.

The SA appears to be implying that only those under the age of 18 are carted away on these family reunion projects, the reason being that Lagos State cannot indefinitely hold minors in its custody without parental consent. His statement implies further that the mentally infirm are not repatriated but looked after in state-run facilities. If this is the case, the constitution would appear to justify the government of Lagos State.

Section 35(1) of the 1999 constitution provides that “[E]very person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law: …(d) in the case of a person who has not attained the age of eighteen years, for the purpose of his education or welfare; (e) in the case of a person suffering from infections or contagious disease, persons of unsound mind, persons addicted to drugs or alcohol or vagrants, for the purpose of their care or treatment or the protection of the community…”

What this means is that while everyone is entitled to personal liberty, government is allowed to deprive under-18s and the mentally challenged of this liberty, for the stated purposes.

However, it is doubtful that only under-18s are deported, given the statements that have been made by some of the Iweka 72 and the fact that none of the political leaders of that geopolitical zone has commented on the deportees being children. And, in any event, that section of the constitution does not justify forcible removal from Lagos.

There is also the question of the basis on which the government determines that these minors have parents and whether it repatriates such people regardless of whether or not they are orphans. What measures does it take to ensure that minors are actually reunited with their parents rather than merely exchanging Carter Bridge for Upper Iweka Bridge? If indeed, the government of Lagos State merely dumped 72 minors at Iweka Bridge, has it not breached its obligation of security and social welfare to these minors, as guaranteed by Section 14(2)(b) of the constitution?

Furthermore, if the government of Lagos State is sifting through destitute persons within its territory, on the basis of states of origin, to determine who would be entitled to social welfare, there is a clear question of whether or not such a process is discriminatory. I would in fact argue that it is discriminatory, given that it is highly unlikely that these repatriated/deported persons were actually reunited with any family as the government would have us believe.

Section 42(1) of the constitution says “A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person – (a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex religions or political opinions are not made subject;…”

Section 41(1) of the constitution states that “[E]very citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereto or exit therefrom.

Taking these two sections of the constitution together, a citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely within Nigeria and live in any location of his choice and has the right not to be discriminated against on the basis of his place of origin.

Indeed, there would be implications for the “indivisibility” of Nigeria (Section 2(1) of the constitution) if every state began deciding who would be entitled to its services on the basis of their places of origin.

I would suggest that the government of Lagos State reevaluate its strategy for the gentrification of the mega city. The mega city, no matter how mega or giga or even tetra it may become, will only be a city within a state, within a federation. Unless, of course, the deportations are a declaration of secession…and we have been down that road before, have we not?

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Cleanman(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Biggyd2: Can Fashola Deport Non-Lagosian Nigerians?
Rotimi Fawole - August 2, 2013 - Politics

“Gentrification” – the transformation of a run-down neighbourhood into a more prosperous one – is a word that one comes across much more frequently these days, in discussions about the government of Lagos State. While the state government, under the leadership of Governor Fashola, regularly receives plaudits for its approach to infrastructural development and the restoration of law and order, it seems that the side-effect is that Lagos is no country for broke(n) men.

In addition to banning commercial motorcycles (“okada”), rickshaws (“Keke Marwa”) and destitute persons from many parts of Lagos, the government has gone further on least 2 occasions to barrack some of these people into buses and forcibly transport them to other parts of the country. The most recent deportation/repatriation took place on the 24th of July 2013, with the “dumping” of 72 persons forcibly transported from Lagos at the Iweka Bridge, Onitsha. Naturally, the reactions have been of deep concern and outrage.

Governor Fashola’s Special Adviser on Youth & Social Development, Dr. Enitan Dolapo Badru, has gone on record in defence of the administration to claim, amongst other things, that the operation was not a repatriation, but the facilitation of a reunion between the destitute persons and their families. Apart from the confirmation that “at least 1,708 beggars and destitute have been expelled from Lagos to their various States and countries since January 2013, in government’s bid to rid the streets of beggars and the mentally challenged”, Dr Badru stated further that “the international standard requires the State to reunite them with their families…The end result is to reunite them back with their families. We are not repatriating them out of Lagos, we are reuniting them with their families because once we rescue them, we cannot as a government, hold a child under the age of 18 in custody without parental or guardian’s consent. We found out that a lot of children on the streets of Lagos come from outside the state thinking that Lagos is an Eldorado. It is unfortunate that many of them are underage and very vulnerable because they can be introduced to so many vices.”

“When we rescue them, we try as much as possible to carry out social investigation to know where they actually come from and why they absconded in the first place. And this takes time, because most of them don’t usually tell the truth since they don’t want to go back home. Once we have them in our custody, we must take a Court Order to keep them since the law provides for that and we cannot keep them indefinitely, so we still need to send them back to their parents. And our practice is to get in touch with the social welfare services of their respective states, which would in turn get in touch with the families.

“In the last one year, a total number of 3,114 beggars, destitute and mentally-challenged have been rescued in day and night operations and 2,695 were taken to the Rehabilitation and Training Centre, Owutu, Ikorodu, where the state government has made provisions for facilities to help in turning their lives around, while the mentally-unstable are given medical attention.”

It is necessary to quote him as extensively as done here because of the implications and ramifications of what the government of Lagos State is doing here.

The SA appears to be implying that only those under the age of 18 are carted away on these family reunion projects, the reason being that Lagos State cannot indefinitely hold minors in its custody without parental consent. His statement implies further that the mentally infirm are not repatriated but looked after in state-run facilities. If this is the case, the constitution would appear to justify the government of Lagos State.

Section 35(1) of the 1999 constitution provides that “[E]very person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law: …(d) in the case of a person who has not attained the age of eighteen years, for the purpose of his education or welfare; (e) in the case of a person suffering from infections or contagious disease, persons of unsound mind, persons addicted to drugs or alcohol or vagrants, for the purpose of their care or treatment or the protection of the community…”

What this means is that while everyone is entitled to personal liberty, government is allowed to deprive under-18s and the mentally challenged of this liberty, for the stated purposes.

However, it is doubtful that only under-18s are deported, given the statements that have been made by some of the Iweka 72 and the fact that none of the political leaders of that geopolitical zone has commented on the deportees being children. And, in any event, that section of the constitution does not justify forcible removal from Lagos.

There is also the question of the basis on which the government determines that these minors have parents and whether it repatriates such people regardless of whether or not they are orphans. What measures does it take to ensure that minors are actually reunited with their parents rather than merely exchanging Carter Bridge for Upper Iweka Bridge? If indeed, the government of Lagos State merely dumped 72 minors at Iweka Bridge, has it not breached its obligation of security and social welfare to these minors, as guaranteed by Section 14(2)(b) of the constitution?

Furthermore, if the government of Lagos State is sifting through destitute persons within its territory, on the basis of states of origin, to determine who would be entitled to social welfare, there is a clear question of whether or not such a process is discriminatory. I would in fact argue that it is discriminatory, given that it is highly unlikely that these repatriated/deported persons were actually reunited with any family as the government would have us believe.

Section 42(1) of the constitution says “A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person – (a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex religions or political opinions are not made subject;…”

Section 41(1) of the constitution states that “[E]very citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereto or exit therefrom.

Taking these two sections of the constitution together, a citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely within Nigeria and live in any location of his choice and has the right not to be discriminated against on the basis of his place of origin.

Indeed, there would be implications for the “indivisibility” of Nigeria (Section 2(1) of the constitution) if every state began deciding who would be entitled to its services on the basis of their places of origin.

I would suggest that the government of Lagos State reevaluate its strategy for the gentrification of the mega city. The mega city, no matter how mega or giga or even tetra it may become, will only be a city within a state, within a federation. Unless, of course, the deportations are a declaration of secession…and we have been down that road before, have we not?
Omo check out grade-A ranting!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Yinkatu: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
I want to believe Boko Haram are also free to move around. Be security concious and not be tribalistic.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by tomzman: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmm. I'm waiting to see how this whole drama would end.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
ngige should have demanded apology from fashola first at least to win heart of anambra people.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by naptu2: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
I kind of wish that this matter gets to court, because many people have been writing all kinds of things based on what they think or feel happened. It's when this matter gets to court that we'll see what actually happened.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by curtain: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
SEE WHAT THIS OLD UNMARRIED MAN IS SAYING.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

Those are sincere submissions from me to Ndi Igbo. Regards
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by remarkD(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hey Manny... Man, I thought this character you were replying got you and other Igbos on NL hoodwinked... . and it seems she is claiming Igbo so she can be part of the NNO.... her previous comments on this thread about the NNO is proof of that.... I mean, whats the point of faking it with a fake Igbo ID, as opposed to being open about not being Igbo but will still like to be a part of the group.... the saying goes that someone who comes with clean hands should not fear or have to fake anything.... unless that person has a(n) evil agenda... which makes me more likely than not, to believe that this Obiageli is an imposter that wants to infiltrate a(n) online group seeking to unify and support its people

And also, see how it took her an hour after you posted in Igbo to 'her' and it took her an hour to get it translated... and she even failed to get it right... her response shows she probably typed in your post in Igbo into google lol... and its only the popular idiom that was on google.... and she turned the idiom upside down rofl....

Anywho... a Yoruba has more than one tonge wink so her reply kinda fits 'her' and her people...

Ok enough of that clown... did you get me e-mail btw... I haven't gotten an response from NNO...
manny4life:

Gbam... This is exactly what I thought. Igbo person who can't even interpret what I said. Lol, I wrote in Igbo to know if you understood what I said... You're not even Igbo so your opinion DOES NOT count. I have no more comments to you.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by aydrees09: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Politicians in Nigeria are all the same , irrespective of the colours of their parties. Both Governors and The Senator should be blamed for this.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by amibonaija: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige you are fool ! Betraying ur brothers in d name of politics. U have lose d election. Quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.