Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. (1900 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by nickxtra(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
I started a relationship with her in Nigeria in 2004(I even wickedly abadoned another girl for her) and she travlled to the UK in 2006, 3 months pregnant with my baby, which she was forced to abort by her relatives when she got there. Meanwhile I wanted her to abort the baby b4 she travlled, but she refused insisting that I will leave her for another girl, that she wanted to born the baby for me. When I insisted she refused. She travlled with it. We have always discuss how to get married when she was Nigeria. I wanted to marry her even when I was aware that she had a baby out of wedlock few years before we met. We have always been in costant touch, but I discovered that our communication has been dwindling and now, she hardly respond to my calls and messages. Now friends and my family members are at my neck, asking me when will she becoming for our marriage. She does not even plan to come to Nigeri in the nearest possible time and my marital plans with her endangered to the extent that she does not even respond to my calls and messages. I need your advice.
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
I even
wickedly abadoned another
girl for her
Thats it dude. And now you are paying the consequences for it.

2 Likes

Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by tshegs19: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Karma is Real AF.
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by nelklyn(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
get your act together and move on with your life...time heals
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nomski0(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Maybe she was not meant for you na. Sorry sha, but Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve.
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Enegod(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats it dude. And now you are paying the consequences for it.
karma has visited him..

1 Like

Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Effects of abortion..
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
undecided undecided

A girl abandoned you and you're seeking advice on what to do? LOL grin grin

You ''wickedly abandoned'' someone who wanted you in her life for someone else and now she's given you a dose of your own medcine you're seeking advice?

That lady is busy responding to call and messages from people who really matter to her now, the sooner you realize its never going to go back to the way it was the sooner you will move on.

1 Like

Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by MariaGoretti: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Karma is a bitch....
This my advice...dont bother fighting karma, ok? Just move on............lwkm, people sha...!
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Ab025(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Its like that gal goes around aborting children for men everywhere...

@op....how are u not sure she is already preggy with another man's baby over there in d UK?

Guy, did u really in ur deepest of hearts believd she will come back to u in one piece after she killed ur baby?

If u ask me, her relatives didn't force her to abort ur baby over there, she did it becos she discovered it will spoil her market over there

U even tried, if it was me, I wud hav given up d moment she killed my baby
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2013
See this p'unk ooo! Abeg,ffuck off,joor!
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Truckpusher(m): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2013
OP Good morning.
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by alienware(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2013
tshegs19: Karma is Real AF.
yeah ! He didn't create a positive karma. He jilted his girlfriend for another woman .
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Godson201333(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2013
Then why dont you travel down to the UK?
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Princesszoe: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
You even advised her to abort/murder your innocent baby that did nothing to both of you. You better cry unto God because this might affect you seriously, spiritually and physically. Am sure you want to be able to impregnant your wife in future and be called "dad". You had better stop crying over your broken relationship and sake the face of God for mercy.
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
I lost interest in d remaining part of ur story wen i saw d line u wrote "i wickedly dump anoda gurl 4 ha"..itz wat u deserve and more n more gurls wil dump u!!!*tougues out*GOOD 4 U!
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by born2boink(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Life never tire U. You know where ceiling fan and rope dey or simple go hug transformer
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
I don't think u guys were meant for each other
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
There's no cruelty here bro. She's just being a girl.

Anyone would do that. She's faraway and must have found other guys.

Just move-on with your life.

1 Like

Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by seniourman(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why u no phorkam naw. ...?
Re: So Girls Can Be this Cruel? She Abandoned Me After All My Love For Her. by jhydebaba(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
OP is a gold-digger simple.

(1) (Reply)

50 Relationship Questions To Test Your Compatibility. / Help! What To Do When A Married Ex Is Hitting On You? / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.