Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se (5062 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by bbkool09: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2013
A man claims he was nearly killed after his girlfriend choked him with her over sized chest, according to court proceedings.

A high-flying lawyer fled in terror nakèd after his girlfriend used her 38DDs in an attempt to kill him, a German court has heard.

Tim Schmidt, 30, said his girlfriend, Franziska Hansen, 33, mounted her assault while they were having sèx because she was jealous of his successful career.

read more; http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/08/woman-arrested-after-trying-to-kill-her.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by xynerise: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2013
grin grin grin

Breasticide grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Bet2020(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2013
He got wot he wanted nah...no be him go dey find woman wit big breast..good lesson!
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by UyiIredia(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2013
IMO 38 DD's aren't that big, moreso when I consider 45DD's or 54KKK's
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by manikal: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia: IMO 38 DD's aren't that big, moreso when I consider 45DD's or 54KKK's

lmfao .... 54 kk's? .... na cancer be that na
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by 3ace(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Na who send u message? Shebi na d tin wey u wan chop wan kill u.
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by RINE1: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2013
What does the members of my
extended family have to do with
stopping urination?
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Tinoxky: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm!....on your own dude!
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by dplomaticVal: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
lawyers wil nvr gt tired of making stupiid claims. smh
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by OmoTocute(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote
author=bbkool09]A man claims he was nearly killed after his girlfriend
choked him with her over sized chest, according to court proceedings.

A high-flying lawyer fled in terror nakèd after his girlfriend used her
38DDs in an attempt to kill him, a German court has heard.

Tim Schmidt, 30, said his girlfriend, Franziska Hansen, 33, mounted her
assault while they were having sèx because she was jealous of his
successful career.

read more;
http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/08/woman-arrested-after-trying-to-kill-her.html[/quote]Why is he complainin?.
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by free2ryhme: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
i never knew breasts can be a murder weapon

grin
grin
grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by IAMBREEZY: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
So where's the bossom now
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Symphony007: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
He asked for it, now he can't handle it.

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Austeenxx: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Boobicide! cheesy

OP, pictures, please?
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Old tori embarassed
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by dasparrow: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Post

He got exactly what he was looking for. grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Tobetoe(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Men, i can't help but laugh.. Dat dude is too greedy...hhahahahahahahehehehehehehehohohohohohohohihihihuhuhuhuh.. HE WANTED MORE, HE HAD MORE.[img][/img]
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by Deco007: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
This remind me of a lady i used to knw her Boobs were so huge she hardly wear bra due to over size boob but i luv skinny lady with big boob.
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by chuksi79(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin grin
xynerise: grin grin grin

Breasticide grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by ZN2: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2013
free2ryhme: i never knew breasts can be a murder weapon

You never know. grin

Might as well add a quick warning to those who have a penchant for "MouthAction". Beware the thick thighs!
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by symbian123(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
When someone creates a post like this, it is usually advisable to upload pictures to verify the authenticity of the claim.... Lol
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se by mylifeisagift(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2013
symbian123: When someone creates a post like this, it is usually advisable to upload pictures to verify the authenticity of the claim.... Lol
Badt guy

(1) (Reply)

93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. / Which State In Nigeria Can Someone Get A Good Wife ? / Clear Video Of The After Sex Video Banky W Mistakenly Uploaded Of Him And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.